Originally Posted by ajmacera
Im looking to buy a used 350z with around 100k miles on it, and do you think I would be buying a safe car? or one that will blow up on me in a year. It will be daily driven
- Make sure the title is clean.
- Check the Carfax. (if any)
- Ask for vehicle maintenance records from previous owners. (if any)
- Get on the ground, remove the splash guard and check for leaks and anything out of place.
- Start it and listen for abnormal noises.
- Drive it and listen/feel for abnormal noises/vibrations. Things should operate smoothly and deliberately.
- Go home and think about it. Do some research on the car.. Anything and everything. It's all out there.
- lol.. as far as blowing up. No, it won't blow up. As long as it was properly maintained up until this point, but there's no way of knowing that without maintenance records.