Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Need some dealership advice in SOcal

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 12:16 AM
CarbonZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some dealership advice in SOcal

Ok im about to take my Z in for its first appointment at the dealership since i bought it. But id have to admit im a little scared becasue ive heard some real bad stuff about the dealerships.

Can you guys recommend a dealership here in the Riverside/Corona area that is good with the customers. Any advice would be nice.. Thanx

Your friend,

Bryan
Old 04-26-2004, 05:00 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know it's a drive... but we would love to add you to our family!! While your here I'm sure you will bump into other my350z members as there is ALWAYS one or more here everyday getting something done.....
Old 04-26-2004, 06:56 AM
ssawa

I've had very good luck with Torre Nissan in La Quinta, but that over an hour away from you.
Old 04-26-2004, 08:35 AM
EL Diablo

Performance Nissan in Duarte.
They're worth the Drive and it's not that far anyway.
All my Z's work is done thier as is many members here.

Jeff/Jason/Jenny the new site design looks nice
Old 04-26-2004, 08:42 AM
alindo

I just went in for an oil change and tire balancing a couple days ago at Performance Nissan and regretfully had a bad experience.

Don't get me wrong, the Parts dept. is great, but I just had a bad experience with the Service dept. It took about two hours to get the oil change and balancing done, when I was originally quoted an hour. I saw a tech taking my car out for a road test and saw him "chirp" the tires like he didn't know how to drive stick. I thought it was okay because he just did it once, but when I saw him come back, he did it again coming back up the driveway. I know it doesn't hurt the car, but shouldn't he be driving it more carefully?

Last thing I noticed, was when I was washing my car the next day. I noticed scratches in the lug area of my rims. =( I'm guessing these are from an impact wrench when they did the balancing. I know I didn't do it because I have never removed my rims/tires for anything.

I really wasn't expecting this because the first time I came in for an oil change, it was a great experience. Very friendly service.

Oh well. Sorry for my whining, just needed to get that out.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:26 AM
Phatmitzu

Performance Nissan. But yeah, most of the times they packed with customers! Busy Busy Busy. Thats why I always go there at around 6:50 in the morning...to get ahead of the line!

Old 04-26-2004, 03:00 PM
peterhong

I've been to Gardena Nissan, Miller and Performance. Miller wasn't that good (took em 2 hours for an oil change with a month advance scheduling) and Gardena wasn't too bad. Performance was pretty good and I'll be taking my car back there for all my service needs. They rotated, balanced and aligned my tires as well as putting in my pop charger. They got my car out quicker than quoted and I didn't watch them drive my car around. Kinda like not wanting to watch an audio installer strip every piece of your car apart. What you don't know wont hurt you right. Anyway, go ask for Michael at service and he should take care of you.

As for the scratching of the rims, I don't see any on my rims, but I know sometimes those things are unavoidable as the service techs are not doing that intentionally but hey stuff happens right.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:25 PM
maximadave

come down to Quality Nissan.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:17 PM
alindo

I'm pretty sure things like scratching rims is very avoidable, but I know stuff happens. I guess I can live with a few scratches. It's a good thing I didn't buy aftermarket rims yet though.

Even though this happened, I don't think it will stop me from going back. I'll just go early in the morning like Phatmitzu suggested.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:05 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I strongly recommend Perf. Nissan.... I just drove there in the morning today to get an oil change. It's a 45 min drive from where I live.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:14 PM
CarbonZ

Originally posted by maximadave
come down to Quality Nissan.
Sorry but I hate the people over in Temecula, bunch of dumbass liers. When i went there with my mom looking to buy a Z, we do the ritual sit in the car, o its nice, then start to talk business. We say that were in the market for a car within the next few weeks so we ask when theyre gonna be getting a Z in with all the preferences i wanted, which i previously had mentioned. Well this cocky *** mother fukin salesman looks at me and blurts out FRIDAY! Im like, r u sure on that buddy, hes like o ya for sure. Im like how bout you go and check the ETA sheet and make the for sure a positive buddy. Hes like i just looked at it 5 minutes ago. So i was like *** it. He tells me hes gonna call me when the car comes in on friday at this point im really taking anything he says seriously. I saw uhuh. Friday comes, no call. I call and im like wheres the car, hes like o its commin, month goes by and im like *** YOU. Call CORONA nissan up, guy searches everywhere for the thing for me, calls me 2x a day with updates, gets me the car.

Thank you Corona

IM done peace
Old 04-27-2004, 06:37 PM
maximadave

Originally posted by CarbonZ
Sorry but I hate the people over in Temecula, bunch of dumbass liers. When i went there with my mom looking to buy a Z, we do the ritual sit in the car, o its nice, then start to talk business. We say that were in the market for a car within the next few weeks so we ask when theyre gonna be getting a Z in with all the preferences i wanted, which i previously had mentioned. Well this cocky *** mother fukin salesman looks at me and blurts out FRIDAY! Im like, r u sure on that buddy, hes like o ya for sure. Im like how bout you go and check the ETA sheet and make the for sure a positive buddy. Hes like i just looked at it 5 minutes ago. So i was like *** it. He tells me hes gonna call me when the car comes in on friday at this point im really taking anything he says seriously. I saw uhuh. Friday comes, no call. I call and im like wheres the car, hes like o its commin, month goes by and im like *** YOU. Call CORONA nissan up, guy searches everywhere for the thing for me, calls me 2x a day with updates, gets me the car.

Thank you Corona

IM done peace
Sorry about your experience. I was actually a customer at Quality Nissan for 2 years and decided to work there since I already knew almost everybody there. Again, sorry about your experience. Do you happen to know this persons name so I can beat his a$$?