Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by asad kahloon
no lets fight
K, I'll be in Tejas in a few days.
Old 05-28-2004, 01:56 PM
SweatyPalm

Originally posted by fblue
How do you know what I do, you numbskull? You probably work at Taco Bell. I meant that he didn't know what he was talking about when he said I was rationalizing why I got an automatic. Go back to work at the drive through at Taco Bell and go get your shinebox.
Sorry to let you down....I don't work for Taco bell and my skull is just fine. I didn't say I know what you do sh!thead.

It's time to go shine your bling bling you f*cking pimp on phone while driving.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:01 PM
fblue

Originally posted by SweatyPalm
Sorry to let you down....I don't work for Taco bell and my skull is just fine. I didn't say I know what you do sh!thead.

It's time to go shine your bling bling you f*cking pimp on phone while driving.
Just using the phrase "bling bling" tells me all I have to know about you. You are a classless, goofy, ghetto kid.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:21 PM
E.F. VaBeach

Yeah guys - let's not fight. We all love our Z's and we're all not the same.

I have a 350Z with an AT because I'm partially paralyzed in my left leg from a high speed ejection from a burning fighter jet many years ago. Suffice to say, I've been a LOT faster (mach 2+) than most of you EVER will, but a manual trans in traffic now physically takes a toll on me.

So I drive a Z with an automatic. It's a great car, I drive the hell out of it, we all love it, and we're all passionate about it.

Bottom line - Daniel Webster once said "no generalization is worth a damn, including the one I just made" - A humorous way of saying that things are seldom simply black or white. The Z has something for everybody - understand that, be careful about binary value judgements, and enjoy.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:28 PM
shimz350z

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chop chop wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh pow bam boooooooooooooooooooooooom
Old 05-30-2004, 03:39 PM
fblue

Originally posted by E.F. VaBeach
Yeah guys - let's not fight. We all love our Z's and we're all not the same.

I have a 350Z with an AT because I'm partially paralyzed in my left leg from a high speed ejection from a burning fighter jet many years ago. Suffice to say, I've been a LOT faster (mach 2+) than most of you EVER will, but a manual trans in traffic now physically takes a toll on me.

So I drive a Z with an automatic. It's a great car, I drive the hell out of it, we all love it, and we're all passionate about it.

Bottom line - Daniel Webster once said "no generalization is worth a damn, including the one I just made" - A humorous way of saying that things are seldom simply black or white. The Z has something for everybody - understand that, be careful about binary value judgements, and enjoy.

Sorry to hear about your paralysis. Thank you for protecting us. You are a better man than all of us. Happy Memorial day.