Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Daaammmnnnnn, Redline is sweetness...Pure Sweetness

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 05:32 PM
2003z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

posting a pic, just put it in the box that says "attach file" or something to that effect, with a 'browse' button next to it at the bottom of the new post. you can attach a pic from your hard drive there.

Colors, between red and blue, both are awesome. Redline is one of the truest reds that I have seen on a car. The blue is stunning. For me, it would come down to the blue paint on the bumpers and gas cap not matching the blue paint on the metal parts. The red looks the same shade everywhere.
Old 10-26-2002, 05:40 PM
fdao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The red is truly amazing! After a few coats of Blackfire, it looks more vibrant and richer than before! You can't go wrong with either DB or Redline. I'm partial to Redline!
Old 10-26-2002, 07:25 PM
ICYBLUE1203

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At first, the pics people posted made the redline look as if it was sitting in the sun for years. Kind of a reddish/pinkish/whitish tone. I saw one in person, but it barely got off the truck and it was a cloudy day, so it did not do it justice. Wow though, the recent pics really show its true color. Now I'm leaning towards silver and redline. Black makes the car look eh since it kinda takes away its shape and sexy lines.
Old 10-26-2002, 07:34 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Redline looks pretty sporty. I saw a redline Z today on the street. I honked and gave a friendly wave at him. Nice meeting you! (if you are a member of the board)
Old 10-27-2002, 09:00 AM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I hope this works

Originally posted by espnluva
Well, I tried to see if these pictures would actually work this time, but each one is over the actual "byte limit" of 200,000. I think each of mine is in the 1.3 mb range (Waaaay over the limit) If someone could tell me how to fit em on this post, I'll be happy to try. Thanks again 2003z.
I am running into the same problem so I thought if I downloaded a program that would "reduce" the image size that that would take care of it. I found this site Reducing Image Sizes and downloaded the software (freeware) from Irfanview. It appeared to work fine and dropped my images down to below (some well below) 200,000 bytes. However when I went to attach it (~10 attempts from 2 different computers), the image still would not show up, although it did appear to "download" judging by the time it took to "preview" my post. I realize this is getting off topic, but I'm sure other people have run into this problem and any advice would be helpful. Plus if it helps out "espnluva" then we can see his pictures. Thanks.

By the way I was debating between the Redline and Superblack. I decided to pass on the Redline when I figured I would have to have a slot cut in the drivers door that said "Insert Ticket Here".

Last edited by Anyone2u; 10-27-2002 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:36 AM
z350z
Charter Member #13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: I hope this works

Originally posted by Anyone2u
I am running into the same problem so I thought if I downloaded a program that would "reduce" the image size that that would take care of it. I found this site Reducing Image Sizes and downloaded the software (freeware) from Irfanview. It appeared to work fine and dropped my images down to below (some well below) 200,000 bytes. However when I went to attach it (~10 attempts from 2 different computers), the image still would not show up, although it did appear to "download" judging by the time it took to "preview" my post. I realize this is getting off topic, but I'm sure other people have run into this problem and any advice would be helpful. Plus if it helps out "espnluva" then we can see his pictures. Thanks.
With Windows XP, you can just right-click on one or more selected images and select "Resize images" and it will resize all of them for you (making copies so as not to change the originals). (XP is really nice for viewing and dealing with images.)
Old 10-27-2002, 09:50 AM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Default Re: Re: Re: I hope this works

Originally posted by z350z
With Windows XP, you can just right-click on one or more selected images and select "Resize images" and it will resize all of them for you (making copies so as not to change the originals). (XP is really nice for viewing and dealing with images.)
Thanks, but I'm still using "98". Somone even gave me a copy of XP but haven't gotten around to updating it (might be a great reason with your tip. Thanks). Oh well at least 'espnluva" was able to load his nice picture which begs the question: How do you ruin a beautiful car? Answer: Mount the front license plate on the bumper! At least wait until it's out of the showroom. It's a law in my state too, but at least my dealer let me take care of it...

Last edited by Anyone2u; 10-27-2002 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-27-2002, 12:57 PM
jmark

Only one thing wrong with the pic. Dealers don't put the freakin dealer tag on the car! Benson ruined that Z! Not required in SC! Espnluva how much over MSRP did Benson have it marked up? Where in SC do you live? I live in Greer and hope to pick up my Z this week! Ordered from Upstate Nissan in Anderson.