Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

A few more goodies for y'all...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2002, 07:39 AM
BrianZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by kevintari
MAN, this car is wide! Check out the fender flares...
I must say this is an especially nice picture. The guy sitting at the wheel looks like the perfect spokesperson for the car. He must be a male model or something.
Old 06-15-2002, 07:43 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by BrianZ

Zgirl: I would definitely say that taller is better than shorter for this car. I've got a picture of my wife sitting in it and she's around 5'2" (well, usually she's 5'4" because of the shoes she wears ) I could send if you'd like.

The seats in the Z DO NOT have the adjustment you describe. The 6-way is front, back, recline forward, recline back, tilt seat front down, tilt seat front up.
Can you send me the picture so I can see how much of a problem i'm going to have? Thank you again Brian My email is Aprqt@aol.com . Thanks!
Old 06-15-2002, 07:43 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default SEAT ADJUSTMENTS

Originally posted by ZGiRL

Yup, I'm gonna have some problems. I'm only 5'4-5'5. I really hope the seats have height adjustment. I drove my friends maxima the other day and she had two switches - one round, one rectangular. the round one went up and down, the front one move front and back, and also moved the back part of the seat. That's hopefully the 6-way they're talking about.
Yiks ZGIRL< I am even shorter than you are 5'1"....oh my gosh I will look like a midget or a little kid driving that car...you may not be able to see my head from the side. Currently in my 300ZX I have to sit on a pillow to be able to see over the steering wheel and the end of the hood...so much for the heated seats in my touring 350Z...if I have to do the pillow thing, I won't feel the heated seats...my fiance is such a prince(actually he is very,very funny) he said when I have to wear "depends" I won't have to worry about a pillow, especially when they are full!!!!!!nice guy, I think I will still keep him around,because he always makes me laugh...he is sooooo funny. What color interior was in that silver Z? can't tell if it is charcoal or frost

Last edited by marcZZZ; 06-15-2002 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-15-2002, 07:45 AM
rouxeny

Ha, that's like the old joke where Reagan gets asked by a curious voter if he wears boxers or briefs. He thinks for a moment and says, "Well, depends."
Old 06-15-2002, 07:53 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default picture of brians wife in the Z

Originally posted by ZGiRL

Can you send me the picture so I can see how much of a problem i'm going to have? Thank you again Brian My email is Aprqt@aol.com . Thanks!
BrianZ can you send me a picture of your wife in the Z too? My fiance is peeing his pants laughing right now about the image of my vertically challenged body in that car. Our email is larryclure@hotmail.com thanks in advance.
Old 06-15-2002, 07:57 AM
Todd

Granted, the posted videos resolution & bit-rate are far lower than the camera is capable off, but remember: TANSTAAFL. If you wanted to go full resolution & bit rate, those 5MB files would jump to 30 or 40MB.
Well, no problem here with that!
Old 06-15-2002, 09:12 AM
kevintari

After owning a BMW for 4 years with the ooh factor of the engine cover, I can honestly say that I could care less about that engine cover. Its just one more thing to break and one more thing I have to take off when I do any service. Functional covers are good. Aesthetic ones I can do without.
Meant the engine in general, not the cover erally. I don't know, maybe I'm being overly picky...it's the performance that counts!
Old 06-15-2002, 09:56 AM
netviper

could you post that pic of your wife here. I would like to see that. Also was the seat tilted all the way up in the pic
Old 06-15-2002, 10:18 AM
netviper

oh and does the touring model have the **** on the side cause the nissandriven specs only say 4 way auto compared to 6-way manual on the performance
Old 06-15-2002, 10:21 AM
DIGItonium

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This pattern reminds me of....

The bumps on a basketball. AHAHAH!
Old 06-15-2002, 11:38 AM
netviper

if you look at this thread. the person test driving says there is up/down adjustment.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=4
Old 06-15-2002, 11:55 AM
BrianZ

Default Re: picture of brians wife in the Z

Originally posted by marcZZZ
BrianZ can you send me a picture of your wife in the Z too? My fiance is peeing his pants laughing right now about the image of my vertically challenged body in that car. Our email is larryclure@hotmail.com thanks in advance.
I've had a few request, so netviper convinced me to post my wife's picture. I've got to re-encode them because they're too big. I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by BrianZ; 06-15-2002 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-15-2002, 12:00 PM
BrianZ

Originally posted by kevintari

Meant the engine in general, not the cover erally. I don't know, maybe I'm being overly picky...it's the performance that counts!
No, I know what you're talking about. My beamer has all kinds of cool artrsy curves and tubes and a giant macho cover that just yells "superior german engineering, SCHPROCKETS!"

Its kind of like something out of a nightmare based on that old movie Metropolis. Sort of Art-Deco, but in an evil kind of way....