Lemans sunset roadster touring 6spd vented in chattanooga now

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 02:15 PM
RedHerring

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lemans sunset roadster touring 6spd vented in chattanooga now

Lemans sunset roadster touring 6spd vented in chattanooga now
on hunt nissans lot. (423) 899-2525

Go get it. Talk to troy, tell him jeff walker sent you. MSRP.
Old 09-27-2003, 10:05 AM
350ZnTN

This car is now in my driveway!!! Thanks for the heads up!
Old 09-29-2003, 06:07 AM
RedHerring2

How many miles did it have when you picked it up?

We will have to get together sometime and cruise...
Old 09-29-2003, 07:00 AM
350zroadster

vented? what's vented? If the seats, cool, you'll need it in TN
Old 09-29-2003, 07:11 AM
RedHerring2

I now have a nemesis in chattanooga.

You know the holes in the dash where the air comes out? It has those.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:54 PM
350ZnTN

It had 24 miles, mostly because the dealer drove it home Friday night. He was just fixing to take it out for a joyride Saturday morning, when they called him and told him they had a customer sitting there waiting for it. He was a little disappointed that they sold it so quick, he wanted to drive it around for the weekend.

The sales woman told me as we were leaving that Hunt would not be able to get another Roadster in until 2004.

I went Sunday to get a haircut that could get windblown and still look decent. I dropped the top and cruised around a good part of the afternoon. Of course, today was gorgeous, I was sitting at work wishing I was out driving the Z. When I took it to my insurance company this afternoon to get it insured, I was practically having to wipe all the drool off of the car from the people walking by.

Now to get 1k miles on it so I can really wind it out!
Old 10-01-2003, 11:22 AM
RedHerring2

Yeah, I noticed that the car was missing friday night, and I stopped by to ask if someone had picked it up and was told that the GM had driven it home for the evening. A S S. I have never had so much fun in a car. Its fast, top drops and even though I have driven other more expensive more exotic cars I have never had the public interest that it gets whenever I take it anywhere.

I used to have this town all to myself, now theres another LS roadster in town. I don't think the town is big enough for the both of us...

Old 10-01-2003, 06:01 PM
350ZnTN

Cool

It is definitely a rockin' ride. I am taking it easy on the engine for a few hundred miles, although it is hard as hell to hold it back. You are right about the looks from people while driving around, and the weather has been perfect for top-down driving.

I had a teenage kid and his girlfriend pull up behind me the other day by Hamilton Place, and I was watching them in the rear view. They were saying holy **** look at that car, I was trying not to laugh. They pulled around me, and the girl gave me a big thumbs up.

We are destined to pass each other one day. I will take the north side of town, you can take the south, how does that sound?
Old 10-16-2003, 06:14 AM
RedHerring2

I was at a classic car show with my roadster recently and it drew way more attention than any of the classic cars, and there were some awesome cars there too. One guy in a 57 Bel-Air chased me down in his car just to whoop and yell at me about how cool my car was. It was really fun.

But, I am starting to get tired of all the attention everywhere I go. I now kinda know what it would be like to be famous and I don't think I would like it very much.

I'd rather be rich.

I hang out in hixson most of the time, and near 153. I work with the car dealers over here. Hope to see you soon.
Old 10-21-2003, 02:45 PM
john.laninga

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you guys ever make it to NC just south of Asheville we can make it a parade of Lemans Sunset Roadsters....

I drove it home from Florida this weekend, and there were a zillion motorcycles on the road, some convention in Georgia. Anyway, a whole group of Harleys passed me (hey, I wasn't broken in yet!), all of them eyeing my car. One guy had a skeleton face mask on, looked like a Halloween costume on a bike. He really gave the Z a look, then gave me a huge thumbs up sign. Really was kinda funny.

I'm waiting now to come across a Coupe owner for their reaction, but there just aren't many Zs around my area.

John