Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Im probably going to get flamed for asking...

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by SiNzz
^I kinda doubt anyone cares enough (I sure don't) to take the time to rat out some guy they don't even know to insurance companies. Except maybe you. ...
Not me... But I think you would be surprised by the number of people who simply lurk looking for reward opportunities. It’s actually quite easy to identify a user who boasts about a “score,” only to have it all come back at them.

You need to careful about careless statements on public Forums. For one thing, anything you say stays forever.

--Spike
Old 06-03-2008, 07:27 PM
themadhatterxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I changed my sig. to reflect my stupidness for all to see. I hope it is within your standards.
I will wear a dunce cap and go sit in the corner now.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was a bad move to start with the name calling. He was making an observation that he never really meant to be taken to seriously. He is very helpful to others on the forum and you have just lost any future help from him. I think you took everything way out of hand. He would not have said anything like he did if you did not reply the way you did to his first comment. If you were expecting to get flamed by your thread title, why get mad at the only one that does a little flaming? I think it is in bad taste when anybody starts dropping how much they have spent on anything.

You could run two decks at the same time if they were both single din units. One would be hooked up to the speakers in the system, and the other you could use for your navigation functions. If the nav unit is a flip screen unit you would probably want it mounted in the top slot of the double din kit, so that you can retain all the functions of your bottom unit while the screen is flipped out. I would just sell his though and put yours in and call it a day.

Last edited by Al Kapwned; 06-03-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Spike100

Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx
I changed my sig. to reflect my stupidness for all to see. I hope it is within your standards.
I will wear a dunce cap and go sit in the corner now.
Nice…

You should be aware that using the same user name has left your tracks all over the Internet. “The Mad Hatter XXX” is in a lot of places. I’m guessing you are somewhere between 16-19 years old (based upon the maturity shown in your posts), still in school, and feeling safe under your parent’s wings.

Did I get it right? Kind of spooky isn’t it.

BTW: You should really consider removing my signature from your Profile. I don’t want to be associated with you in any way.

--Spike
Old 06-03-2008, 09:14 PM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by Spike100
Nice…

You should be aware that using the same user name has left your tracks all over the Internet. “The Mad Hatter XXX” is in a lot of places. I’m guessing you are somewhere between 16-19 years old (based upon the maturity shown in your posts), still in school, and feeling safe under your parent’s wings.

Did I get it right? Kind of spooky isn’t it.

BTW: You should really consider removing my signature from your Profile. I don’t want to be associated with you in any way.

--Spike
16 - 19? Nope
feeling safe under your parent’s wings? Never quite there
Still in school? Sure, thats not a bad thing

But you're right on one thing, I think I liked my sig better the other way, I'm gonna change it back.

I find it quite humorous how you say you don't want to be associated with me in any way, yet you keep coming back to reply to my thread.

My tracks are all over the internet? Once again, I find it quite humorous how you say you don't want to be associated with me in any way yet you have a desire to look me up.

Yea you make a lot of sense. I guess logic and reasoning isn't your strong point?

Last edited by themadhatterxxx; 06-03-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Peteski

Let it go
Old 06-04-2008, 06:13 AM
Lsmith9523

Mrrraaawwww,,,,,hiss,,,hiss....
Old 06-04-2008, 06:23 AM
CAYENNE2005

Originally Posted by Peteski
Let it go
+10000!! /thread
Old 06-04-2008, 07:05 AM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Plain and simple no, you cannot install two headunits (without an insane amount of custom fabrication which would totally not be worth it). A new headunit in the stock radio location and a monitor in the cubby has been done numerous times as mentioned earlier, but two headunits is a NO-GO.

This topic has been talked about several times in great detail over the last six years.

On a side note: Whats with all the hostility?
Old 06-04-2008, 07:19 AM
savvy

you guys b!tch like menstrating women
Old 06-04-2008, 09:59 AM
CSODeputy

Not me... But I think you would be surprised by the number of people who simply lurk looking for reward opportunities. It’s actually quite easy to identify a user who boasts about a “score,” only to have it all come back at them.

You need to careful about careless statements on public Forums. For one thing, anything you say stays forever.

--Spike
Unbelievable.. I've come across some stupid criminals in my time but this guy is topping my list..

BTW - car is nice, but not into the rims.. dont see need for two HU's..
Old 06-04-2008, 11:58 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Yeah you sound intelligent "Spike", you like my sig huh? good, now how bout u get ur head outta your *** and learn to become less of a cokcsmoker? And get your chin off my ***** while your at it...easy to talk from behind a computer right? I've done busines with Naz before and other vendors on here totalling about $12,000 without any problems so why don't you see your way out of this thread and go troll someone elses ...stupid ***it ...u got a problem with what I do then lets see you do something about.

I doubt that Nazar is interested in that "deal." - WOW You're obviously incredibly stupid to not realize that it was a joke along with my sig, or just a retard looking to start a pissing match

"That statement probably insures that no one will want to business with you." - says the guy with a 0 iTrader
uhm..i think you ease up a little kid. That looks to be a large amount of insults for one statement that was probably meant as a joke also. Im also trying to figure out where the itrader comes into play as to the worth to the community. If you look you will see that Spike has contributed quite a lot to the community. As far as money, $12000 is just a kick in the bucket compared to what a lot of people on here have spent, so that is a mute point.

Instead of throwing around some childish response, if you dont like what he says, take it to PM. You may just find out that he was joking. Wow, talking about a knee jerk reaction.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

https://my350z.com/forum/zs-and-gs-for-sale/355461-feeler-2005-track-aps-st-20k-miles.html

Im buying that Z from a forum member...the headunit doesn't come with a nav but I have my own nav/headunit-Kenwood DNX7100. should i just pull out the existing unit and have mine installed or is it possible to have both units installed working?
You're stupid...

Stick with either one headunit... Wanting to put both in is just retarded.

You fail.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll just take a sledgehammer to both units, total this Z just like the old one and take the insurance money and buy a hyundai tiburon.
Please do this. It's people like you that give Z owners a bad name.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Kwame

Really no need for EVERYONE to jump on the bandwagon and continue with the insults and belittling.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:16 PM
adamtaylorpcb

:

BTW: This site has a large viewing population. You can be sure someone has sent your signature to your insurance carrier (your former carrier I assume). Good luck with that.

--Spike
i strongly doubt that even if someone did go to geico about it, that his policy would be under the name "themadhatterxxx" so gtfo with the passive threats
Old 06-04-2008, 03:30 PM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Originally Posted by adamtaylorpcb
i strongly doubt that even if someone did go to geico about it, that his policy would be under the name "themadhatterxxx" so gtfo with the passive threats
The only reason i want to respond to this is because i want to inform you guys of a few things. Fraud is a big thing in insurance. I know this because I grew up with my mom in the insurance business (property/casulty) for almost 30 of my 35 years on this earth. If someone decided to push the issue the insurance company would investigate. Maybe it wouldnt be under "themadhatterxxx" name, but im sure his information could be gotten through the forum administrators through some type of legal course. Do you think that the insurance company would not pursue getting 10-20K back from a claim they paid out on??
Old 06-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Spike100

Originally Posted by adamtaylorpcb
It was not meant as a threat, but rather I was offering advice. And, I believe it is good advice.

In fact insurance companies do investigate fraud and often recover payouts made on inappropriate claims. What's more, most States also have laws requiring the insurance company making payment-recoveries to report fraud to the State AG’s Office for possible prosecution. Many insurance companies also offer a reward to an individual who outs the offender if any money is recovered.

Certainly boasting about “scamming” an insurance company (and then naming that company ) on a public forum is foolish. People who believe they are anonymous because they only display a user-name have a mistaken notion if they think that they cannot be easily tracked. For example, I participate on a programmers' forum where the OP occasionally posts, so I "knew" him before he came here.

Obviously the OP respects my advice; Notice he has changed his signature removing references to an insurance company that he previously claimed to have “scammed."

And yes I know... I probably will be accused of

--Spike
Old 06-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Kwame

Question has been answered.

[/Thread]