Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Keyless Push Button Start Dealers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 11:43 AM
bigjborn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keyless Push Button Start Dealers?

Whats up everyone,

Just wanted to run a website past you and see if anyone has heard of it before or if any of you have done business with them....

Link is here

I sent an email over to them a little while ago to see if I can speak with someone there about their systems. It looks like they have a few good ones, my wife has wanted one of these on her Altima for a while now and this place seems to have some pretty good prices.

Thanks in advance
Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 399 Likes on 227 Posts

dunno, but that button sure looks a hell of a lot better than my POS autoinnovatio button.. its like a kids toy.. springs all around... doesnt push straight in.. not happy about it.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:29 PM
User 42426

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^BMCCANN is that the korean one that sells on these forums? its like 200-300
Old 06-05-2012, 12:46 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

it is korean, but is not the one in the thread that asks for a korean speaker please in the thread title.. this one is autoinnovitio.. ahvent installed it yet as i ahve no car.. but i certainly dislike the button already.. i wanted a OEM feel.. solid, simple, no flashing lights and gigapet sounds .. i may opt for this guys button.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:43 PM
KPierson_

I typically don't "trust" any site that tries to force me to "trust" it.

The button in the picture appears to be an OEM Toyota button but the product they seem to be selling is an EasyCar system - a system that doesn't use an OEM Toyota button. If you like the EasyCar system I would shop around a bit and find a different source!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:21 PM
PDX_Racer

Received 39 Likes on 23 Posts

I like my touch autoinnovatio button, but it took me a bit of time to get it installed.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:01 AM
bigjborn

Originally Posted by bmccann101
dunno, but that button sure looks a hell of a lot better than my POS autoinnovatio button.. its like a kids toy.. springs all around... doesnt push straight in.. not happy about it.
I hear ya, I have heard some bad stories about Auto-Innovatio.com
Old 06-11-2012, 10:24 AM
bigjborn

Originally Posted by KPierson_
I typically don't "trust" any site that tries to force me to "trust" it.

The button in the picture appears to be an OEM Toyota button but the product they seem to be selling is an EasyCar system - a system that doesn't use an OEM Toyota button. If you like the EasyCar system I would shop around a bit and find a different source!
Ummm..I don't understand what you mean...It looks to me like they have a bunch of different systems. Maybe you are mistaken. I see the Easy Car systems but they all show the same buttons that everyone else shows for the Easy Car (silver with a blue ring around it). I also see the Uni RFID systems and they are showing a big OEM style button ( not sure if it is Toyota) but I don't see an Easy Car system with a Toyota Button, Did I miss something?
Old 06-11-2012, 10:28 AM
bigjborn

Default Got a reply back

Ok, guys....I have been super busy so I have not had many chances to log on. I actually spoke with someone that works for the company and they gave me all kinds of information. I asked a ton of questions and they answered every one of them. I was told the Uni rfid systems they carry are the same systems Advanced Keys offers. At $260.00 shipped that's a big difference from Advanced keys $350.00 system. I was actually thinking about getting the Easy Car E7-B system from them, it looks to be similar to the ST960 from Auto-Innovatio only with a more Hi tech looking remote.

I was contacted by someone at Innovative Ignition Systems. Trustedinternetbrands.com seems to be their URL not the actual name of the company. It actually looks like they have two different websites under that URL, Innovative Ignition Systems and My Light Emitting Designs. I know I have seen My Light Emitting Designs here on my350z before, don't they build taillights?

Well in my opinion at least, from talking with the guy at innovative ignition systems they seem to be a reputable company that knows a lot about these types of systems. They were very friendly, professional and helpful with all of my questions.

Last edited by bigjborn; 06-11-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:29 AM
bigjborn

Originally Posted by PDX_Racer
I like my touch autoinnovatio button, but it took me a bit of time to get it installed.
Did you buy the St800 or the 960?
Old 06-11-2012, 01:08 PM
KPierson_

The Toyota button is the button that they are showing in the big pictures. It just seems to me that if you are going to try and sell a product you should highlight your own products on your page. After my first post I did see that they offer multiple systems, but still didn't see a product that used the Toyota button. Regardless the site is painfully slow and looks to be based off of a cheap template which throws up another red flag to me. I personally would look for a more professional company to deal with and not a fly by night hack job.

AdvancedKeys is a reseller, not a manufacturer (despite what they might tell you). They most likely are getting the exact same part from China (http://uni-rfid.en.alibaba.com/).

Based on the site it looks like they are simply resellers of cheap imported electronics. If you browse around the China import sites (alibaba) you can probably find everything thing they sell for much cheaper.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:17 PM
PDX_Racer

Received 39 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by bigjborn
Did you buy the St800 or the 960?
Actually, just the touch start system. It is literally just a touch button, there are no moving parts.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:27 PM
derekinthez

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmccann101
it is korean, but is not the one in the thread that asks for a korean speaker please in the thread title.. this one is autoinnovitio.. ahvent installed it yet as i ahve no car.. but i certainly dislike the button already.. i wanted a OEM feel.. solid, simple, no flashing lights and gigapet sounds .. i may opt for this guys button.
what's up with that shifter gate in your sig pics? do you have that, where did you get it?
Old 06-12-2012, 04:53 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Bought it from.a guy who made it by hand.