Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Please help! Gift for bf - new sound system?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 09:39 AM
floppymoppy1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Smilie face
@ floppymoppy1234! Maybe he should stop being so picky about what his girlfriend gets him! Instead of being so particular on the little things, he should look at the bigger picture like heyyyy i got some pretty cool stuff here~~~ and do a celebration gangnam style dance lololols i kid I kid. I think if he found out, he would be "surprised"... But he already knows what I'm up to so surprise ruined :"/ so much for being so slick coming to a 350z forum...

I wanna get him what he wants of course...if I can get an idea, that would be great. Suggestions are welcome my friend. But yes I do think he deserves the best so whatever makes him happy

im sure your bf will like whatever you get him but here's how i feel about buying things for him that he's "picky" about. Lets say hes been wanting new speakers and hes been looking at a certain brand and a certain model but hasn't bought it yet for whatever reason. Then you buy him a set that's not the one he wanted. I'm sure he would appreciate the thought and still use the speakers, but now he wont be able to buy the speakers that he really wanted and he's not going to return the ones you bought. Wouldn't you want him to be completely happy with your gift? Maybe you should just ask him what he wants, it would still be a surprise. Or maybe just get him a giftcard and let him choose?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Smilie face

someone suggested rockford fosgate, what you guys think?
Old 10-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Collin Lacy

Rockford Fosgate has always been known as a "quality" brand, and I like them since they're headquartered here in Arizona where I am, however I've only heard their low end stuff so I can't comment on the sound from their expensive "Power" line.