Notices

DIY st800 installation

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 03:03 PM
sssmasss

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Big-D28
Ok I new help!! My car can start with the button but it wont turn off I have to turn the key off and do it that way...everything else works
hahahah. the parking brake must be ENGAGED in order to turn of your car. that is why you wire the parking detection wire to the ebrake.

when you pull the ebrake, the light on the push start button would light up. that tell you that the push start button is on so you can turn the ENGINE on or off. Your ebrake must be ENGAGED in order to start your car too.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Big-D28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No no the brake is on and it turns off the acc and everything but the car. It starts car just fine just doesn't turn it off
Old 11-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Big-D28

ok scratch that last one NOW it starts and stops for some reason i have no idea why but how can i set up the remote start. it only does a siren twice then flashes 7 times
Old 11-06-2011, 06:45 PM
sssmasss

ok scratch that last one NOW it starts and stops for some reason i have no idea why but how can i set up the remote start. it only does a siren twice then flashes 7 times
hm.. that you have to look at the manual to see what it is to trouble shoot it. i dont have the manual. it is best you call Sean.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:47 PM
sssmasss

when you remote start your car, is your ebrake ENGAGED? it must be ENGAGED TO start the car.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Big-D28

Ok do to add on this thread I have made some discoveries about this alarm IF you have a manual transmission car. To remote start you will have to set a manual reservation just so that u don't remote start into a wall. U just have to set ur alarm to manual reservation and when u turn off ur car it will not completely turn off until you get out and go out of range of ur vehicle. Then it will turn off by itself. You can turn this off but to be able to remote start you have to do it. If there's any questions you need on manual transmission install I just finished it so ask away lol
Old 11-08-2011, 09:36 PM
sssmasss

Ok do to add on this thread I have made some discoveries about this alarm IF you have a manual transmission car. To remote start you will have to set a manual reservation just so that u don't remote start into a wall. U just have to set ur alarm to manual reservation and when u turn off ur car it will not completely turn off until you get out and go out of range of ur vehicle. Then it will turn off by itself. You can turn this off but to be able to remote start you have to do it. If there's any questions you need on manual transmission install I just finished it so ask away lol

you the man...
Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 PM
sssmasss

This guide is for your references only! If you have a different please do not wire exactly how i wired. Please DO NOT JUST COPY THE WAY I WIRED if you have a different car. Toyota might not require 2 starters wires together to start!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 12:14 PM
sssmasss

do not follow my diagram exactly as it. you have to get your vehicle wiring diagram and check out the color code of your wires. My is an 06. If your make, model and year is different please get the vehicle diagram for your specific vehicle. I have many people asking me why it is not working when they follow the diagram exactly as it when their cars were not an 06 350z.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:05 PM
borincano87

Can somebody PLEASE help me out on how to install this gorgeous ST800 on a 03 G35 6mt in a very simple way? I would very much appreciate the help fom a fellow G/Z rider
Old 03-06-2012, 06:31 PM
sssmasss

there is no simple way around it bro. you have to wire everything exactly the way i wired my here.

after that you have to add the 5 pin electrical relay for the clutch. (this is your clutch bypass)

DO NOT CUT DO NOT CUT DO NOT CUT DO NOT CUT THE safety loop in the brain THIS IS YOUR MANUAL SAFETY. i cut my because my car is an automatic.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Big-D28

This original way that he posted is pretty much straightforward u just need diagrams for ur car and u may need to keep it in a garage for a couple days if its ur first time. I had forced entry circuit diagrams and everything given to me from a local audio shop. If you have one nice enough to do this it helps alot! And btw watch other install videos on youtube u need background at least. Test ur wires very important!!! The diagrams may or may not be accurate! And finallyy just do it...once you have everything it might be scary but just go for it and take precautions and try nd work everything out to where if you make a mistake you can fix it. And i cant stress testinf ur wires for instance to get blinkers you grownd the black wire on the tester and put the red on the ecu pin i think it is and turn on the blinkers the volts will flash as lights turn on/off...its easy and works...hope this helps
Old 03-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Big-D28

And for parts ask an alarm shop as well....good luck!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:33 AM
sssmasss

This original way that he posted is pretty much straightforward u just need diagrams for ur car and u may need to keep it in a garage for a couple days if its ur first time. I had forced entry circuit diagrams and everything given to me from a local audio shop. If you have one nice enough to do this it helps alot! And btw watch other install videos on youtube u need background at least. Test ur wires very important!!! The diagrams may or may not be accurate! And finallyy just do it...once you have everything it might be scary but just go for it and take precautions and try nd work everything out to where if you make a mistake you can fix it. And i cant stress testinf ur wires for instance to get blinkers you grownd the black wire on the tester and put the red on the ecu pin i think it is and turn on the blinkers the volts will flash as lights turn on/off...its easy and works...hope this helps
he is right. but it is BCM that the blinkers and most of the wire is tapped into not ECU. ECU, i only tap the ignition coil to it. That is the L-terminal wire on connector cn11 of the st800. You can tap it into ignition coil wire or tach signal. it will work either way
Old 03-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Big-D28

Ohh yaa mybad lol idk why i thought ecu...tap intp the ignirion coil at ecu its easier to rn tje wire and find it! And it is better lol
Old 03-14-2012, 06:54 PM
sssmasss

new information!!! for those who doesnt want to cut the key and leave it in the ignition, there is a solution for it. You can get the flash logic bypass!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Big-D28

No u dont just go mae a copy of your key at a locksmith...mine costed 2 dollars and cut that instead. Then drill a hole in the side of your bypass and insert the key hole first and just tape it to make it look pretty haha easy as pie!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:51 PM
sssmasss

No u dont just go mae a copy of your key at a locksmith...mine costed 2 dollars and cut that instead. Then drill a hole in the side of your bypass and insert the key hole first and just tape it to make it look pretty haha easy as pie!

you can get the flash logic transponder bypass. you dont have to cut your key and leave it in the ignition at all. Cool eh? I mean no key in the ignition hole!!! lots of people doesnt want to leave their key in the ignition hole!!! this is their solution
Old 03-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Big-D28

But thats extra money spent u could have used to fill up gas ahaha which is now at like 5$ here
Old 03-14-2012, 08:09 PM
sssmasss

But thats extra money spent u could have used to fill up gas ahaha which is now at like 5$ here

i know. i got my cut key in the ignition. but some people afraid of leaving their key in the ignition. that is they solution. I tried starting my car with the cut key in that is placed int he ignition. it wont start because there is no transponder in it. People are afraid someone gonna steal their cars with that cut key. I know that they cant!!!! but if anyone want to steal my car please go for it. that's why i got insurance!!!!

Quick Reply: DIY st800 installation