Notices
Australia/New Zealand Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, etc.

CF lip For Sale....

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Z350Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CF lip For Sale....

Hello guys,

You all know that I have a CF veilside front lip.... and it might be going for sale soon... not because I damage or anything, it is still in its PERFECT shape.... just that I have other nismo parts on my car already... and it doesn't look too right just with the VS lip(but many people on the forum said it looks great with that)... So you know what I might be going after...

Anyone interested in this piece can send me a PM and offer me a reasonable price on that.... I don't mind to tell you guys how much I got that for... it costs me 1K aus. and I will take the best offer!

Oh... and condition applies to this sale too.... since I am not really sure about selling this part at this stage, so until I get a quote on the replacement lip/bumper (also get that part in my garage, will not be long after I place an order), then I will give the potential buyer a final confirmation.

cheers,

richie
Old 06-07-2003, 11:28 AM
rouxeny

I dunno, I think it looks perfect with the Nismo body kit. That's exactly what I plan on getting.
Old 06-07-2003, 10:57 PM
Z350Lover

mmmmmmm...... actually I still cannot decide on which one looks better.... and also don't really want to waste the original PU front bar and get the FRP one.... I am still considering... .might keep the lip instead...

cheers,

richie
Old 06-08-2003, 01:16 AM
ZEXC-33

i think the carbon lip looks great Rich, i wouldnt replace it with the Nismo front. U could fit those B pillar carbon covers to match it all up
Old 06-08-2003, 04:48 AM
Z350Lover

Thanks sam,

That's a GREAT suggestion man.... and now... where can I be able to find out more info. about that B-pillar CF thingy?

cheers,

richie
Old 06-08-2003, 07:11 AM
ZEXC-33

Rich check this thread for the carbon B pillar info and pics!

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....arbon+b+pillar

Also, in ur pics ive noticed the base of ur boot spoiler has a black insert. U could get that covered in carbon look film too. Oh which reminds me, where did u get the the carbon film for ur M3 interior, id love to cover the front strut bar in carbon.....together with my polished Injen and Nismo oil cap....HOT!!!! grrrrrr i want a Z already so i can start modding it

Now back to Moto GP.....Valentino Rossi wins again, guys a freak his so quick. Of course its because his Italiano.....

Last edited by ZEXC-33; 06-08-2003 at 07:14 AM.
Old 06-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Z350Lover

Sam,

The carbon fibre film that I got is way too hard to apply on those areas with angels... only be able to apply them on the smooth surface because CF is quite hard! Might need to found something else or cover the CF ourselves with real carbon fibre sheet and resin which I have some at home if you want to try it out later when you have your Z, we can have a "workshop" together....

cheers and talk soon!

richie
Old 06-08-2003, 08:14 PM
ZEXC-33

We'll definetly have to organise a small workshop together. I have an Injen intake and clear front reflectors that need to be fitted. Also ill bring over my bucket and gloves to wash those front rims for u
Old 06-08-2003, 11:28 PM
Z350Lover

Or I can go over to your place.... which ever you prefer! I don't mind.... also if I go over to your place, I could be able to take a few nice photos on your father's modena convert and your car for the modified car magazine that I am working for- Option magazine... (Australia region Editor)

Does your dad mod his ferrari?

cheers,

richie
Old 06-09-2003, 04:46 AM
ZEXC-33

Originally posted by Z350Lover

Does your dad mod his ferrari?
LOL nope. I dont really know ne1 that mods Ferrari's, not sure what u can do other than wheels. Do u want pics of my Alfa??? U know what Rich, come past one day with ur Z, id love to c it dude (mite just tip my dad over the edge and persuade him) and we'll take some pictures all 3 cars together There r many great areas in my estate where u can take some really nice pictures with awesome cliff backdrops.

Ill give u a call. I currently have exams, but we'll organise something in about 2 weeks time.