Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

New StopTech Website is Live!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 04:39 PM
J Ritt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New StopTech Website is Live!

Hi Everyone,

StopTech invites you to please visit our newly redesigned website. We think that you’ll find it a giant leap forward compared to our previous effort.
http://www.stoptech.com

Each day on the automotive message forums such as this one, StopTech sees the same brake-related questions asked over and over again. We wanted to let you know that we’ve been busy addressing these issues via technical articles on our newly redesigned site…’warped rotors,’ noisy brakes, how to bed-in pads and rotors, how to bleed brakes, what type of brake fluid to use, prepping your car for the track, etc. Please find the answers that you’re looking for in our most recent ‘Whitepapers’:
http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/te...e_papers.shtml
We think that these articles will save many of the forum veterans a lot of time and frustration in dealing with repetitive questions.

One of our primary goals for the new site is to help our customers more quickly find and purchase the products that they need for their vehicle. To that end, we’ve vastly expanded our Product Overview http://www.stoptech.com/products/BBK/summary.shtml
and Online Ordering sections: http://www.stoptech.com/user/searchproducts.asp They’re much more robust in terms of the number of products offered, as well as in ease of navigation.

Our wheel fitment charts will eliminate any guesswork about whether or not our Balanced Brake UpgradesTM will clear a given wheel http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/wheel_fitment.shtml
, and our news section will let you see how brakes just like the ones on your car are faring vs. the best in pro racing: http://www.stoptech.com/company_info/news.shtml

We hope that you enjoy the many benefits that we’ve added to our new website. Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or if you have any suggestions for improving the site. Thanks, and enjoy!

Sincerely,
Jeff Ritter
Sales Manager the Americas
StopTech, LLC
jeff@stoptech.com
310-325-4799 x104
Old 09-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Endless Shock

I was on the site the other day trying to get more information on the "Stage 2 Upgarde"... All I can see are upgrade kits for the track model...

I like the technical section... It answered a lot of questions that I had...

Overall... I think the new site is very informative, navigation is very simple (to me at least) and it looks great... I give it a "Double Thums Up"
Old 09-21-2005, 06:40 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff Ritter is the man.

No really he is.

I have not spoken with anyone so informative as he.

Ask him anything about brakes. He'll know it.

That is the best marketing tool IMHO; having someone live who knows what they are talking about.

Thanks for being with us Jeff. You have PM.

Victor
Old 09-22-2005, 05:07 AM
King Tut

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, Jeff has always answered my questions, and I am constantly reminded that I made a great decision going with Stoptech for my braking needs. Only thing we need now is a MY350Z discount code for their online shopping site.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:49 AM
J Ritt

Thanks guys! We're trying our best. It's been a lot of fun for me to participate on this board in the vendor role. I was on here at the beginning as a consumer, and making the switch to the other side of the fence has been interesting indeed. I always enjoy meeting our customers out at the track and elsewhere. It's very gratifying to see you guys go deep into a turn and hop out of the car with a big grin and say holy #@*!

Unfortunately we can't do any discounting or undercutting of our authorized resellers. We have a ton of great shops selling our kits on this board and elsewhere...I won't list them, because if I forget one, they'll be mad at me!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:03 AM
510dat

a little OT, what ever happened to that road/race suspension you were testing out? That thread got deleted, and I never figured out why. And thanks for all the useful info on brakes; I had no idea how much there was to know!

Last edited by 510dat; 09-22-2005 at 08:06 AM.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:20 AM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 510dat
a little OT, what ever happened to that road/race suspension you were testing out? That thread got deleted, and I never figured out why. And thanks for all the useful info on brakes; I had no idea how much there was to know!
is this related????
https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tires/122754-truechoice-phase-iii-and-iv-da-coil-overs.html
Old 09-22-2005, 04:26 PM
John

Originally Posted by J Ritt
I always enjoy meeting our customers out at the track and elsewhere. It's very gratifying to see you guys go deep into a turn and hop out of the car with a big grin and say holy #@*!
Hopefully I'll see you at a track within the next several months. Once I have my travel plans, I'll have to scope out what track events are going on the pre/proceeding weekend of my business trips.

Hmmm... now I need to find a track car to rent out there...
Old 09-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I agree that Jeff is an asset to the automotive industry and not just this board alone. He is very informative and very likeable in person as well, which goes very far in my book.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Jeff Rules! He is a Z owner and Driver... He knows what he is talking about...

Site is awesome! But still, not much can top your brakes!