Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Review: Gruppe-S SS brake Lines

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Zeebra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review: Gruppe-S SS brake Lines

Not sure how many people own these... They gave me a good deal on them with a clutch line for $130 shipped.

Shipped super fast and they looked like; well stainless steel lines.

Brought them this morning to Performance Factory... when I got the inevitable horrible luck with the 350z call that they are all installed and leaking... Going to put back on the rubber lines b/c in reality for as much as I track the car they aren't neccessary. 2 hours worth of labor charged...

Call Gruppe S; spoke to a manager and issued a call tag to pick them up no cost to me which is obvious.. sell a crappy part pick it back up for free. Now I mentioned labor charges involved they said we dont cover labor... As a company that tries to sell products on this forum shouldnt the least they do is pay for the labor charge which were moot since Im back to stock lines anyway?

Overall: Shipping was fast but that was it... Wouldnt order from them again... sorry for the bashing but when I have to eat $170 labor charge Im gonna vent.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thier B Pillars were crap as well.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Gruppe-S
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jarulez9
Not sure how many people own these... They gave me a good deal on them with a clutch line for $130 shipped.

Shipped super fast and they looked like; well stainless steel lines.

Brought them this morning to Performance Factory... when I got the inevitable horrible luck with the 350z call that they are all installed and leaking... Going to put back on the rubber lines b/c in reality for as much as I track the car they aren't neccessary. 2 hours worth of labor charged...

Call Gruppe S; spoke to a manager and issued a call tag to pick them up no cost to me which is obvious.. sell a crappy part pick it back up for free. Now I mentioned labor charges involved they said we dont cover labor... As a company that tries to sell products on this forum shouldnt the least they do is pay for the labor charge which were moot since Im back to stock lines anyway?

Overall: Shipping was fast but that was it... Wouldnt order from them again... sorry for the bashing but when I have to eat $170 labor charge Im gonna vent.
Pm Sent
Old 04-16-2008, 03:54 PM
350POWER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice.......how is run?
Old 04-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pwnd.....