Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

beware of ditches. rear suspension help

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 03:12 AM
travlee
Master
Premier Member

Received 9,155 Likes on 6,603 Posts

he sounds like a young one that is skimping out on quality parts because he flips burgers somewhere or walks out my groceries..........
Old 12-17-2013, 04:17 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by bealljk
I can't tell if the OP is serious or not…

you're really not going to ebay something are you? smh, penny wise, pound foolish...
hey, no reason to go expensive, he said it will probably happen again. You know, because "high speed sideways." Dugan legacy
Old 12-17-2013, 05:04 AM
ihdnx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SR71
There ya go, if you don't kill someone at first, try try again. Hopefully next time you total it out ya ****** douche, keep that **** off the streets!
Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
I'm sorry but you did zero search or reading. Suspension 101 thread would have identified this link for you many times.
I've looked through that thread a couple times. I did see the diagrams but wasn't quite sure if I was looking at the right spots or not. noob problems

Originally Posted by 350zHalleck
Keep your **** off the street. Hopefully you kill yourself and not an innocent family.
Originally Posted by e30cabrio
So you plan to hit things on a semi regular basis on public streets?
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
yeah and plans on ebay arms to do so with. OEM/high quality aftermarket will bend...ebay will snap. Which do you think is safer of the two?
For Halleck and Cabrio: There's the flaming I know and love. So quick to judge. Sorry but you guys are sadly misinformed on where I'm sliding my car. Back in the day when Florida's realty economy was booming, people decided it would be a good idea to build approximately 7 square miles of paved road for a community out in the middle of nowhere. What they hadn't expected was the economy to crash right after the end of construction of the roads. They decided it wasn't a smart economic choice to build houses on those roads due the abrupt poor realty economy. So for about a decade now, these roads have been sitting in the middle of nowhere. I do agree that dangerous acts of drifting should not be committed on public roads where women children do exist. So in order to be "safe" and cost efficient, I take the sliding to the "track" none as the compound. I don't feel that should have to explain to you guys but to justify my conscience, there ya go.

For sidewaysil80: bending or snapping the components still wont work any better. Personally, I'm not worried about the well being of myself, and anyone who decides to be near me when its my turn on the track is responsible for there own well being. After all I am just a stupid teenager with a tiny budget. Certain eBay products are, believe it or not cause I know its hard too, better than OEM.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:30 AM
Nismo350z#0310

page 1 of Suspension 101

again page 1 "this is the camber arm" doesn't leave much to speculate.

again page 1

Read. This type of thread is just wanting information given with minimal effort. If you have any more questions dealing with the parts. Read. It gives you several different products with their ups and downs. This forum has very useful information from people who gave their time to help establish knowledge.

Last edited by Nismo350z#0310; 12-17-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:18 AM
ihdnx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
page 1 of Suspension 101

again page 1 "this is the camber arm" doesn't leave much to speculate.

again page 1

Read. This type of thread is just wanting information given with minimal effort. If you have any more questions dealing with the parts. Read. It gives you several different products with their ups and downs. This forum has very useful information from people who gave their time to help establish knowledge.
Thanks nismo, you have been, by far, the most help. Sorry that you have to put up with my ignorance, but then again I'm sure you get retards like me all the time.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:38 AM
Nismo350z#0310

You're not a retard, just use the site well, it's got so much info to be had. Problem is we weed through threads like this all the time.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:40 PM
AARONHL

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That is the the rear camber arm. I would replace it with a stock arm and then see where your alignment is at. That's where I would start. You might need a new wheel bearing too??