Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Rotora, Stoptech? or any others?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 09:51 PM
kosta157

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When companys give sponserships away theyusually do give them away at a cheap price to get their names out there more and to show that more people have their product. For a person like me who just got my Z and am hooking it up when i go to Hot import nights in san mateo next week i will be looing for what other Z's are using on their vehicles when they have bigger rims on it, I have some enkei 20" enzo wheels and i am going to buy a set of the new piaa super rozza 2pc wheels (show and street) I want to get sponsered for some brakes also and price is a concern when i still got tv's, system, fiberglass work, kit, etc. to do to my ride but i have read some good stuff on stop tech i saw an article in sport compact car this months issue when the put stoptech on their project dodge srt-4 the only negative thing i saw was that they called you guys brake dorks, other than that i'd love a whack at a sponsership whats the requirements? send me a PM on a price for front and rear set also.
Originally posted by J Ritt
Bat,
I'm sorry to see this result...it's nothing personal, but a cheap price isn't everything. The other day, I had someone mention to me on a sponsorship deal that Rotora was offering some kind of insane discount...much lower than what I had offered. The reality is...why do you think that is? If the company is so desperate to give stuff away, doesn't that tell you something?

One of guys made a good analogy the other day...he said, "If all you were worried about with your car was price, why wouldn't you just buy a Kia instead of X?"

I wish you good luck with whatever you choose. As I mentioned before, there is a lot more to the purchase experience with a product like this than a cheap price...service, quality, and sound engineering all have a great value when you're talking about a big dollar safety item for your vehicle. You should really make sure you are getting your money's worth, even if that price seems like a good deal on the surface.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well guys, I've decided to go with red calipers vs. blue ones on my car. I juggled the thought for a few days and was actually set with blue ones. I really like the look of red calipers, especially on blue! They're on order, and should be in a few short weeks. I'll keep you guys posted.

Bat™
Old 04-02-2004, 03:00 AM
zzzya

Originally posted by Blue Batmobile
Well guys, I've decided to go with red calipers vs. blue ones on my car. I juggled the thought for a few days and was actually set with blue ones. I really like the look of red calipers, especially on blue! They're on order, and should be in a few short weeks. I'll keep you guys posted.

Bat™

Silver would have looked nice on your car.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:54 AM
350Now

Bat™
Red caliper would be a nice contrast to your DB w/ Black Gewalt's
Old 04-02-2004, 10:13 AM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Originally posted by zzzya
Silver would have looked nice on your car.
Ya, but I don't think they would have stood out enough.

Bat™
Old 04-02-2004, 02:30 PM
zzzya

Ya, but I don't think they would have stood out enough.

Bat™
I think you would be suprised, my digital camera decided to stop working this week or I would have posted a pic of mine. They look very nice and still stick out behind my silver LE37Ts. No doubt however that red will stick out.
Old 04-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Originally posted by 350Now
Red caliper would be a nice contrast to your DB w/ Black Gewalt's
I concur, the charcoal metallic will definately contrast nicely with red.

Bat™