Old 07-21-2006, 05:13 PM
FRLDYZPIMPN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

6swhite350z send u pm.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:55 PM
6swhite350z

PMed you back FRLDY

as far as making a profit.. there is a front end, and back end.. yesterday some dude traded in a car which was $16,000 upside down, but still were able to make some money off it

like i said before, dealers will sell cars for cheap .. but will almost never take a plunge.. from one hole or string to another, money is being made, and thats the truth
Old 07-22-2006, 03:05 AM
John@Victory

if your going to pm me 6swite350z then make sure you clean out you damn pm box
Old 07-22-2006, 11:02 AM
hypeiv

Originally Posted by John@Victory

1. there is a rebate to get you there
2. they held back on your trade
3. made money on the back end (rate or ext warranty ect.)
+1,000,000

People always brag about how much they got in for a trade OR the price they paid for the car OR the rate they got on the loan but rarely more than one and hardly ever all 3.

If you want 0% financing? go into a dealership and let them rip you off on your trade and charge you msrp for the car.

If you want KBB retail for your trade? let the dealership charge you MSRP and slam you with over priced dealer add ons and they will pay top dollar for your trade.

You want to pay under invoice for the car? let the dealer buy your trade for $1000 under what they should.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:57 PM
6swhite350z

if your going to pm me 6swite350z then make sure you clean out you damn pm box
calm the *** down bro, i just got home from work n did it
Old 07-22-2006, 11:06 PM
6swhite350z

Originally Posted by myZter
so what can you tell us about 07 z, and gt-r or any other information

oh and i got my car with tax for high 31k did i get gipped?
gtr is going to be out spring 2008.

07 maxima, 07 quest, 07 versa... out already

07 sentra and 07 altima.. october of 06
Old 07-24-2006, 11:46 AM
zoeybadm

actually i didnt say 1%.... reading comprehension could be your friend if you let it be... i said ONE TENTH OF ONE PERCENT ..... wont you learn to read..

actually its not the car dealers that are scum.... you would see scum by simply looking into the mirror.... and working for the 47th largest dealer in the country i think i know what selling volume is....

go back to sitting on your boyfriends lap giving him pleasure
News flash you should not volley insults when you cannot even put together a sentence.....point in case the use of "Wont," thanks for handing yourself your own a$$.

Also nice 3rd grade touch by telling me to look into the mirror.....

You are bragging about being the 47th largest dealer in the country? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.............so your dealership is pretty much worthless when you can only sneak into the top 50.....who cares about who finished in 47th place.................not to mention the fact you work for a car dealership........bwahahahahahaha
Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 AM
zoeybadm

Originally Posted by Row2K
hey , new toyota salesperson here, my summer job...eh not too bad, got lots to learn and john here obviously knows what he's talking about...nyways the truth is often the salespeople don't know all the facts, figures, specifics and are there essentially to represent hte dealership to the costumer the best they can...some do it better than others, thats it, others need a lot of help from closers...such as new guys...yours trully right here. Anyways comments such as those made by zoeybadm are extremelly disrespectful and just down right rude/******* in nature, most salespeople make money of commission only and have bills to pay, food to buy, loans to pay, etc. list goes on, but essentially they are simply trying to make a buck for themselves and its inevitable. If anyone wants to ***** at the dealers , please don't do so at the salespeople, I am a very self respecting individual and can certainly sleep well at night after work, but the truth is salespeople only get a SMALL slice of the profit of the sale, but get all the heat for being dirtbags and money grabbing basterds, etc. Anyways i kno ill b doing my reaserch before I purchase a car, I'll certainly make sure the dealership makes as little money of me as possible, but if I find a respectful salesperson, he will certainly receive a tip on my part....but thats just me.

Hey if the shoe fits then you should wear it.................I have never seen a nice salesperson nor ever done business with them.

The best advice for them is too shut up and comply with whatever I pretty much say. I don't want to hear your little rant on why this car is better than anything else I am looking at. Your job is to get the keys to the car I want to test drive and introduce me, when I ask, to the person who has final say on what the dealership is willing to let the car go for.

Outside of that I have no use for a salesperson.....just sit down and let me work out the deal with the fin. manager. Also I hate it when salespeople try to talk numbers and perform calculations on the back of paper...........I just laugh at them on the inside....

Last edited by zoeybadm; 07-24-2006 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:22 PM
duc996

Originally Posted by hypeiv
+1,000,000

People always brag about how much they got in for a trade OR the price they paid for the car OR the rate they got on the loan but rarely more than one and hardly ever all 3.

If you want 0% financing? go into a dealership and let them rip you off on your trade and charge you msrp for the car.

If you want KBB retail for your trade? let the dealership charge you MSRP and slam you with over priced dealer add ons and they will pay top dollar for your trade.

You want to pay under invoice for the car? let the dealer buy your trade for $1000 under what they should.
If you want KBB retail for your trade, sell it out right.

Then you can negotiate your purchase price. You want retail but don't want to pay retail, makes sense.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:27 PM
duc996

Originally Posted by zoeybadm
Hey if the shoe fits then you should wear it.................I have never seen a nice salesperson nor ever down business with them.

The best advice for them is too shut up and comply with whatever I pretty much say. I don't want to hear your little rant on why this car is better than anything else I am looking at. Your job is to get the keys to the car I want to test drive and introduce me, when I ask, to the person who has final say on what the dealership is willing to let the car go for.

Outside of that I have no use for a salesperson.....just sit down and let me work out the deal with the fin. manager. Also I hate it when salespeople try to talk numbers and perform calculations on the back of paper...........I just laugh at them on the inside....

Great attitude to have.

A good salesperson isn't supposed to tear another product down; they are supposed to tell you the differences. There is no perfect car out there and it's the salespersons job to explain the car and give you the pros and cons of each product.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:41 PM
John@Victory

News flash you should not volley insults when you cannot even put together a sentence.....point in case the use of "Wont," thanks for handing yourself your own a$$.

Also nice 3rd grade touch by telling me to look into the mirror.....

You are bragging about being the 47th largest dealer in the country? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.............so your dealership is pretty much worthless when you can only sneak into the top 50.....who cares about who finished in 47th place.................not to mention the fact you work for a car dealership........bwahahahahahaha

larger than just about every cali dealership that you say sells so many cars...

you are the one throwing insults calling people garbage and whatnot.. which is why i stated look into the mirror to see the real peice of ****... you are human garbage...throw the insults all you want ... fact of the matter is ill compare paystubbs with you anytime willing to bet you make half the money i do...

again.. people like you that call people peices of **** because of the proffession they are in are the real trash....so again i say if you want to see broke scum to look into the mirror *******
Old 07-24-2006, 03:47 PM
John@Victory

Hey if the shoe fits then you should wear it.................I have never seen a nice salesperson nor ever done business with them.

i laugh at people like you that try to act important and "above" others... you come into the dealership and "try" to bully around a salesperson because your wife (or boyfriend in your case)runs the house and you need to try and feel special...

your the ones i kindly ask to act the way your life partner makes you act or leave my dealership...
Old 07-24-2006, 04:36 PM
6swhite350z

children, please keep the fighting in PMs and stop messing up this thread

john. whats ur monthly income? dont overstate it either
Old 07-24-2006, 04:39 PM
John@Victory

good month about 14k

bad month bout 6k

good months march through august.... slows down after that for sept-oct

november and december a little slower

january and feb the slowest

after retention bonuses, christmas club, spins and spiffs i end up grossing around 140 to 160

Last edited by John@Victory; 07-24-2006 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:47 PM
gprro1

+1

fleet and internet managers are your friend. I'm tired of sales people. Commisioned "Sales" is an outdated sytem of moving invintory to an uneducated public. It works because, in general most people are stupid and able to be "sold".

Edit, I have known a couple decent sales people, so not all are complete douche bags. They are just working in a system that rewards being a douch bag.

Last edited by gprro1; 07-24-2006 at 04:51 PM.