Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

Any Dealers in So Cal That Will Sell Under Invoice

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 06:03 PM
exa4driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Dealers in So Cal That Will Sell Under Invoice

Any suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-12-2003, 08:32 PM
krazE

lol, good luck
Old 06-12-2003, 09:46 PM
Heat

Dude no offense or anything but why would u even ask something as stupid as that, especially in california? No dealer would do that unless there is some special circumstance to back up why they're doing it. Just because you refuse to pay what they want doesnt mean some poor sucker who doesnt know sh*t about cars will just because he has money. This is how a dealership works, believe me I was a salesman b4 at a certain nissan dealer I wont say where *cough* *couge* universal city *cough* *couge*.

I suggest when you go to a dealership just keep on haggling and haggling, trust me they want to get you settled.
Old 06-12-2003, 10:26 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

You might give Kathy Fullerton at Corona Nissan a call. They are uncommonly straightforward, probably because they're out in the middle of nowhere and need a good reputation to compete. I'm sure you'll get the best price possible, at least.
Old 06-12-2003, 10:30 PM
n8vz

that would be hard. Maybe they will sell you a floor model demo cars (that also been abused by numerous test drive) for less then invoice. Typically if you can get the car somewhere between invoice and 1500 under MSRP ..then that is a good deal.
Old 06-13-2003, 10:54 AM
woogemooge

i got mine at a great deal up in nor cal...if you want i can hook you up with the info here. someone from socal drove up here and picked up his car (i think it's generally cheaper up here compared to socal)
Old 06-14-2003, 05:55 PM
exa4driver

Thanks for the info. I work for Enterprise Rent a Car and had my fleet manager speak to a couple of dealers. And to my surprise, they are willing to go invoice less a couple of hundred bucks. I guess they are just doing it as a goodwill/marketing gesture so that we would by more Nissan products for our fleet. We actually had a black Touring at our Beverly Hills location for a few months. Paris Hilton actually rented it. Anyhow, thanks for the info folks

Last edited by exa4driver; 06-14-2003 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-14-2003, 05:57 PM
exa4driver

Originally posted by Heat
Dude no offense or anything but why would u even ask something as stupid as that, especially in california? No dealer would do that unless there is some special circumstance to back up why they're doing it. Just because you refuse to pay what they want doesnt mean some poor sucker who doesnt know sh*t about cars will just because he has money. This is how a dealership works, believe me I was a salesman b4 at a certain nissan dealer I wont say where *cough* *couge* universal city *cough* *couge*.

I suggest when you go to a dealership just keep on haggling and haggling, trust me they want to get you settled.
No offense taken I just want to make sure I get the best bang for my buck.