Notices
Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

07 VS 03 street legal race????

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 07:46 AM
shadykilla717

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All imma say is. At the time I had a stillen y-pipe. Thats it. Totally stock HR. My boy with an 03 had true dual exhaust, hfc, intake, plenum and a few other lil things. He was in like 4th pushin hard. I was in 5th at lyk 3k rpm and I walked him. And we even did straight up pulls on highway at 3rd gear and I walked him with ease. Granted some people with DE's can drive and probly just barly bear HR's who can't run. But if u get an EVEN DRIVER matchup. HR's will walk all over DE's.. It's not even something that should be talked about. For the OP. Performance power wise your stock. If he isn't stock he'll take u unless he horribly missshifts.. Stock for stock. Like you said. U better be mario andretti out there if your gonna beat him. I'm not gonna praise HR's are destroying DE's. Cuz some DE's Beat HR's. I've seen it with my friends. But I've never been taken by a DE.. Unless they were boosted.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by shadykilla717
All imma say is. At the time I had a stillen y-pipe. Thats it. Totally stock HR. My boy with an 03 had true dual exhaust, hfc, intake, plenum and a few other lil things. He was in like 4th pushin hard. I was in 5th at lyk 3k rpm and I walked him. And we even did straight up pulls on highway at 3rd gear and I walked him with ease. Granted some people with DE's can drive and probly just barly bear HR's who can't run. But if u get an EVEN DRIVER matchup. HR's will walk all over DE's.. It's not even something that should be talked about. For the OP. Performance power wise your stock. If he isn't stock he'll take u unless he horribly missshifts.. Stock for stock. Like you said. U better be mario andretti out there if your gonna beat him. I'm not gonna praise HR's are destroying DE's. Cuz some DE's Beat HR's. I've seen it with my friends. But I've never been taken by a DE.. Unless they were boosted.

Your boy cant drive. My DE NA would have stomped 99% of HR's from rolls, including yours....before you come back with some BS, tell me what your mighty HR runs or traps.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:38 AM
brady

Originally Posted by Alberto

Your boy cant drive. My DE NA would have stomped 99% of HR's from rolls, including yours....before you come back with some BS, tell me what your mighty HR runs or traps.
yeah, but that's you driving. Not sure if we all agree but the HR makes more power stock then a DE right? If so, does it not seem reasonable that a HR would be faster with the same driver?
Old 10-19-2008, 09:48 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Of course HR is faster than a DE all other things being equal, but not fast enough for one to start at 3000rpm's in 5th and WALK a DE in 4th, thats the biggest BS Ive read in a while...
Old 10-19-2008, 10:13 AM
brady

Originally Posted by Alberto
Of course HR is faster than a DE all other things being equal, but not fast enough for one to start at 3000rpm's in 5th and WALK a DE in 4th, thats the biggest BS Ive read in a while...
I very much agree...
Old 10-19-2008, 11:17 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by VADER Z
VADDER Z SAYS GET OFF THE XBOX
Can't spell your own username = fail