Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Buying a 350z Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 02:50 PM
alcheng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying a 350z Roadster

Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum and I am needing help from you guys

I am looking at a 350z roadster right now and I am not sure which dealer should I go to. The closet one to me is the Willowdale Nissan, but I've heard so many bad things about this dealer, even my friend, who got a G35 coupe from them couple years back said he got the worst experience from them.

I am living in the GTA area, don't mind to drive a little bit as far as I can get a good price and service.

Thanks!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ hey man,

I have heard some good things about Oakville Nissan, Dixie Nissan and barrie Nissan.

There is a member on this forum "Clemlover15", he is in sales at St.Catherines Nissan. He is a good guy and I am sure he would be more then happy to help you out, pm him and see if he can hook you up.

Actually, I will pm him for you with a link to your post

Good luck with your search
Old 05-17-2007, 07:03 PM
clemlover15

Hey,
we actually have one roadster in our showroom!
http://www.nissan.ca/en/buying/configure/default.asp

let me know if you would like to come down to st.catharines and see it, get some qoutes from other dealers and my sales manager should be able to beat it.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:42 PM
StraySheep

I got my Z from Village Nissan, Kenndy / Hwy 7 in Markham.

The experience was good.

I don't know what you will consider as a "Good Price". But I know for sure you can get at least 4% of the MSRP (brand new Z) when you buy from a Nissan dealer.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default + 1 on...

Village Nissan for the purchase. I worked through Steve Gogas. I would seriously reconsider service there though...simply my opinion. Best of luck in your search.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:25 PM
StraySheep

Originally Posted by Risky_Business
Village Nissan for the purchase. I worked through Steve Gogas. I would seriously reconsider service there though...simply my opinion. Best of luck in your search.
I can't comment on the service at Village Nissan because I don't get my Z serviced there. It's a bit far from where I live.

However, if you have body kits or lowered suspension, I don't recommend going to Village Nissan for service (I am not saying they are bad or anything). If you have been there, you will know what I mean. The drive way to get up there is quite steep. My worries is that when those Tech. take your car out for a test drive (as part of the service), they might scrape the front if they don't know how to get up/down the drive way at an angle.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:16 PM
alcheng

Hi guys,
thank you for those responses, they are very helpful. Village Nissan is a bit closer to where I live, but I don't mind to go a bit further for a purchase,since it's only for one time... heehee

I am also concern about servicing too.

BTW, clemlover15, couple years back I saw a 350Z in the carshow and it had the very nice purple color on it, it changes color, I heard they don't do that kind of paint anymore, is it true or can I custom order it???

thank you very much!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 10:19 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by alcheng
Hi guys,
thank you for those responses, they are very helpful. Village Nissan is a bit closer to where I live, but I don't mind to go a bit further for a purchase,since it's only for one time... heehee

BTW, clemlover15, couple years back I saw a 350Z in the carshow and it had the very nice purple color on it, it changes color, I heard they don't do that kind of paint anymore, is it true or can I custom order it???

thank you very much!!!!

You must be talking about Interlago Fire. That was a special color for 06. They have a special one almost every year. 05 was Ultra Yellow and this year 07 is San Marino Blue.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Reality350

^he could be thinking about brickyard, I believe it was a one year special edition color.

R
Old 05-18-2007, 04:14 AM
bachelor

Hi guys,

thank you very much!!!!
Do not get your Z serviced at Willowdale. I've had some bad experiences there.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Keltin13

I got my Roadster at St Clair Nissan. Not too bad. Gave me a good price!
Old 05-18-2007, 09:14 AM
alcheng

I was looking at the blue color, how do you guys think about the white?? I think it looks pretty goood too, cos don't see too many of white Z Roadster on the road.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Keltin13

goodluck in finding a white one. I was considering a white one. Waiting list is half a year. I don't know about now.
I was looking at the blue color, how do you guys think about the white?? I think it looks pretty goood too, cos don't see too many of white Z Roadster on the road.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:50 PM
locknut

Default Brampton North Nissan....

i have to be honest i have a high opinion for the service i have received at brampton north nissan...i didnt not purchase the car at the dealership but had moved to that area, they took my car in and have done an incredible job on all the dealer installed mods i have done. they have worked with me for over year and swaped out trannies for me clutch's all kinds of stuff, but never once did they shy away from any problems that had ever encountered and worked on my car until i was happy with it. the sevice manager there is named Richard and the service rep i like to deal with is Brian... they treat me great. i have gone in there for little things they dont even charge me sometimes.. and i do know this for a fact because i was thinking of trading my 03 track in for it but there is a fully loaded 04 roadster there super black with the two tone black and orange leather seats + navi with i think 22kms on it i think they were asking 39 for it...hope this helps i am not in any way adffiliated with nissan dotn work there none of my friends work there just my honest opinion....i am truely happy with Brampton North Nissan
Old 05-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Type-S

DO NOT go to Village Nissan!

I don't have time to post the whole story now, but it ended with me calling a lawyer...stay away from that place like the plague
Old 05-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Uh-oh...

Originally Posted by Type-S
DO NOT go to Village Nissan!

I don't have time to post the whole story now, but it ended with me calling a lawyer...stay away from that place like the plague
take your time and post it up. What was your experience...or should I even begin to ask this?