Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

I wanna take an M3..I HATE THEM $&(*&#

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 08:05 AM
SiGGy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: You set me up too well

Originally posted by whosdady
Siggy wrote: " Manuals are in the 13's. Barely".
Manuals have hit 13.6X stock. Not all of them do and certainly not on their first day at the track but it has happened. A 13.6, just so you know is not barely in the 13's.

I posted and showed you with the accompaning thread, a situation where a stock 5 AT destroyed a 6 MT on the same day, same time, same track. If you will validate threads from other forums I will post of other auto runs in the high 13's which include 13.9X"s. (Still 13's) Please try to locate a thread where a 6 MT crushed a 5 AT in the 1/4 on the same day, at the same time...

My car did pull on the Roadster. Are you saying this isn't possible? Add up the torque numbers. I had more than he had, that should help you understand.

As far as 70 rwhp... Where did you pull this number from? Did that sound like a nice even number that day? You must be be a true expert with your high 14-15 sec Acura that has probably never seen the track.

I can't beleive I am even expalaing the Z to someone who doesn't own one, much less a sports car Thanks for including your background and current car collection.

As far as the Supraforums, I am a member and have been since conception. Please do a search to validate this information. I use the same screen name there as well.

You are, as usual *incorrect* with your assumption about my Supra. I did it from the ground up. I started in 94, went BPU and I went APU this past summer. If you are familiar with Larry at SP otherwise known as the Supra God, he would be happy to verify any information you would like. In fact, Larry and I are still very close and if I choose to go F/D on my Z he will be doing the install.

In conclusion if the truth be known, I did buy a 2001 BMW M3 a few months back on EBAY. You can check my screen name/feedback, same name as here. I ended up selling it because of my dissapointment after driving one for the day. It is slightly faster stock in a straight line than a stock Z. It does have a slightly better build quality IMO. However, for the price you get much more with the Z. $2K from now my Z will blow away any stock M3 in a straight line or around corners and I will have saved $20K.

I will try to let you post anything you would like without further response from myself. You have demonstrated your lack of knowledge multiple times about import racing. You appear to be the common troll not even having a 350. Go try to tell my Supra buddies that a 6 speed is faster in the 1/4 than an auto. I'm just warning you that you better have a thick flame suit on. I'm one of the nice guys Its a fact, the autos are much faster in the 1/4.

A suggestion for you may be to go back to the CL forums where others like yourself dream of having cars like the Z. I can only imagine the rush you get from pretending you know more about the Z than the actual owners
You keep proving yourself wrong buddy. So since a MT 6 speed can run a 13.6. Where's the automatic which you say are faster in a straight line running a 13.5?

70WHP is what it would take to drop a 14.1 3100-3200lb car into the low 13's high 12's.

Step back from your personal attacks and show a bit of respect.

My Acura has been to the track at least 10 times. And I have owned 14 cars in my life. Some of which were N/A and ran high 12's. Stroked 350 (chevy) to a 383 which I did myself. You assume a bit much. Best run in my Acura is a 14.1. My car stock ran a 14.8. It has headers/intake/exhaust.

Stop being a jackass and show me a AT faster than 13.6 since you say they are. Pretty hard to do a 3000RPM launch on a AT. LOL, don't even say a brake torque.

So, the fastest manuals have ran a 13.6. Which is still .4 slower than a 315hp Roadster. But you pulled on it eh? But yet the AT are faster, but they haven't ran a 13.6.

LOL, you are classic.

Ya, M3's are a Luxury sport coupe, your car is a bit more of a pure bred sports car. Interior is kinda cheap compares to the BMW. A good driver (has to be good) in a M3 can run a 13.5 pretty consistently.

B.T.W. It's much easier to run a AT in the 1/4 than a manual. You have to know how to drive a MT. There is too many variables in the MT /w the driver.

Also the small displacement N/A engine will not be producing the same ammount of power day to day, city to city. As one might want. In fact a swing of 20whp could easily be seen. If not more.

My small block track cars I have had ran a lot more consistent than my Acura does. I have ran anywhere from a low 15 to a low 14 in the same car. Days apart.

If I had a manual of my car (which they did not make during the years I purchased) it would be easy .2-.4 faster consistently.

Reality sets, you can feather and launch a manaul better, and it puts down more power to the ground. What based in physics makes your AT faster? besides you seem to think so? Or two guys who are different calibur drivers raced and the AT which a monkey could drive won.

LOL, and umm I own a 19' fiberglas fish and ski boat, Jeep, 20k hi-fi system. I think I could probably afford your 37k car, Since umm mine was 35k (no tax included). I purchased it 2 months after it was released. B.T.W my car is about 300hp crank, 3480lbs. It's a 2001 I purchased in July of 00.

LMFAO, whats up with the personal attacks? Can't win the argument so you resort to acting like a child?

I'm just correcting your statments, however you seem to refuse to admit you can't pull on a 13.2 car.

I am a car enthusiast, forums are for everyone who has interest. Sorry if I rained on your parade. Just stating opinions on some things, and some hard facts. Your taking this to another level with your personal attacks. I'll give you my phone # and we can hookup in person if you want. However, I don't think that would be the right outcome for a discussion over cars...

Last edited by SiGGy; 05-04-2003 at 08:32 AM.
Old 05-04-2003, 03:53 PM
whosdady

Default Re: Re: You set me up too well

Originally posted by SiGGy
You keep proving yourself wrong buddy. So since a MT 6 speed can run a 13.6. Where's the automatic which you say are faster in a straight line running a 13.5?

70WHP is what it would take to drop a 14.1 3100-3200lb car into the low 13's high 12's.

Step back from your personal attacks and show a bit of respect.

My Acura has been to the track at least 10 times. And I have owned 14 cars in my life. Some of which were N/A and ran high 12's. Stroked 350 (chevy) to a 383 which I did myself. You assume a bit much. Best run in my Acura is a 14.1. My car stock ran a 14.8. It has headers/intake/exhaust.

Stop being a jackass and show me a AT faster than 13.6 since you say they are. Pretty hard to do a 3000RPM launch on a AT. LOL, don't even say a brake torque.

So, the fastest manuals have ran a 13.6. Which is still .4 slower than a 315hp Roadster. But you pulled on it eh? But yet the AT are faster, but they haven't ran a 13.6.

LOL, you are classic.

Ya, M3's are a Luxury sport coupe, your car is a bit more of a pure bred sports car. Interior is kinda cheap compares to the BMW. A good driver (has to be good) in a M3 can run a 13.5 pretty consistently.

B.T.W. It's much easier to run a AT in the 1/4 than a manual. You have to know how to drive a MT. There is too many variables in the MT /w the driver.

Also the small displacement N/A engine will not be producing the same ammount of power day to day, city to city. As one might want. In fact a swing of 20whp could easily be seen. If not more.

My small block track cars I have had ran a lot more consistent than my Acura does. I have ran anywhere from a low 15 to a low 14 in the same car. Days apart.

If I had a manual of my car (which they did not make during the years I purchased) it would be easy .2-.4 faster consistently.

Reality sets, you can feather and launch a manaul better, and it puts down more power to the ground. What based in physics makes your AT faster? besides you seem to think so? Or two guys who are different calibur drivers raced and the AT which a monkey could drive won.

LOL, and umm I own a 19' fiberglas fish and ski boat, Jeep, 20k hi-fi system. I think I could probably afford your 37k car, Since umm mine was 35k (no tax included). I purchased it 2 months after it was released. B.T.W my car is about 300hp crank, 3480lbs. It's a 2001 I purchased in July of 00.

LMFAO, whats up with the personal attacks? Can't win the argument so you resort to acting like a child?

I'm just correcting your statments, however you seem to refuse to admit you can't pull on a 13.2 car.

I am a car enthusiast, forums are for everyone who has interest. Sorry if I rained on your parade. Just stating opinions on some things, and some hard facts. Your taking this to another level with your personal attacks. I'll give you my phone # and we can hookup in person if you want. However, I don't think that would be the right outcome for a discussion over cars...
I told you I would try not to reply but you made such a good point I couldn't help it.

You claim to have run a 14.1 in your Acura after your mods. I highly doubt it but for arguement sake I will take your word for it. You have said that your car stock ran a best of 14.8 but also ran in the low 15's. Now with your intake, headers and exhaust you have hit a 14.1. Wow, thats like a full second different. NO ECU UPGRADE, NO PLENUM, NO HIGH FLOW CATS and yet you don't beleive it is possible for the Z (13.6 stock) to drop .7 of a sec with twice as many mods . The door only swings one way. Either you know the Z can hit 12's with bolt ons based on personal exerperince or you know it can't becuase you are still hitting 15's with your CL.

Up to 300 hp from those three mods. So you are at 240 rwhp and weigh in around 3500 lbs. Yeah, I can see a 14.1 sec run Either way I am not dissing you personally. I have made no personal attacks thus far. I have simply critisized your abstract thinking. For the record I have nothing against you. I just find what you have to say inaccurate and amuseing.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Mr B

I have not seen Siggy's car run the times nor have I seen his slips, but I do know of a couple CL's that run really low 14's with just the I/H/E combos. I guess Acura's exhaust systems are very restrictive (which would make sense since they are either ULEV or SULEV emission cars these days) and get lots of power from just those things. As far as the Z though, their systems aren't super restrictive, but are still somewhat choked up at some places. But the thing to remember is that with all the upgrades you do and still have the stock ECU, that power is nilch after a while cuz something in the programing adapts to the extra power and makes things back to, or close to stock power. Disagree with me all you want, but those are the reports most people are saying and people that did after dyno's have been reporting losses from their initial gains after installing something new. If I'm not making sense, forgive me but I had 3 hours of sleep and have been up 17 hours now. I should go to bed soon, but probably won't.
Anyway, the Acura ECU's don't bring the power back to stock with the Z's do in some way or another.
Old 05-05-2003, 06:30 AM
SiGGy

Default Re: Re: Re: You set me up too well

Originally posted by whosdady
I told you I would try not to reply but you made such a good point I couldn't help it.

You claim to have run a 14.1 in your Acura after your mods. I highly doubt it but for arguement sake I will take your word for it. You have said that your car stock ran a best of 14.8 but also ran in the low 15's. Now with your intake, headers and exhaust you have hit a 14.1. Wow, thats like a full second different. NO ECU UPGRADE, NO PLENUM, NO HIGH FLOW CATS and yet you don't beleive it is possible for the Z (13.6 stock) to drop .7 of a sec with twice as many mods . The door only swings one way. Either you know the Z can hit 12's with bolt ons based on personal exerperince or you know it can't becuase you are still hitting 15's with your CL.

Up to 300 hp from those three mods. So you are at 240 rwhp and weigh in around 3500 lbs. Yeah, I can see a 14.1 sec run Either way I am not dissing you personally. I have made no personal attacks thus far. I have simply critisized your abstract thinking. For the record I have nothing against you. I just find what you have to say inaccurate and amuseing.
I gained about 40hp (crank) from 3 mods. Exhaust does nothing for the CLS. 1hp maybe. However the headers add approximately 20whp. And 8-12whp from CAI. But this is the CLS, other 6cyls gain maybe some 10WHP from headers, some only 5WHP from CAI.

Now to gain 50-70WHP from Plenum/ECU/Headers/Intake/Exhaust on a N/A cyl would be insane. I'll have to see it... I never said it was impossible. I mainly challenged your pulling on a 13.2 car. And automatics being faster than manuals on the 350z.

Also you can't really add of modifications linearly. Most MODs usually complement one another, as such the gains are not a simple as 10intake+20headers. Might be 10intake+15 headers with both in combination.

I can see a manual coming close to the 12's. But not the automatic. I'm still searching for the 13.5 second automatic run. Since they are faster by your words. I haven't seen an auto Z within .2 of 13.6. Most Z runs seem to be low 14's from my searches on this board.

Also, dipping into the 12's from a high 13 takes more power than moving a 14.8 car to a 14.1. Mainly because of aerodynamics, and the coefficient drag on the car. B.T.W. I gained technically .6xx fro my mods. Which are good gains.

My main point was correcting you saying automatics are faster than manuals. I looked for 30m last night trying to find a automatic which can hold worth to a 13.6 run. I didn't find it. Also, I live in Kansas, the humidity here flys around all over the charts. Which is why I have had 14.9-15.0 runs /w my mods and 14.1. Small displacement N/A engines are sensitive to weather.

Good luck hitting the 12's I'll keep and eye out for it
Old 05-05-2003, 07:33 AM
mohsinmomin

Default I want my car to be 300 HP at crank

What can I do to make my car 300HP at crank, w.o turboing it, i knwo intake headers exhaust ecu will boost 35 to wheel, but help me out to raise my car to 300 HP to crank
Old 05-05-2003, 09:54 AM
justcurious

Why all the fuss about beating an M3? (M3 envy?) For all this talk about how many HP this or that mod makes, how come I have yet to see any DYNO results which back any of this up?

Until I see some time slips that show 13.5 or lower, I will be forced to believe that all the kills that have been posted were driver related (either just playing around or traffic dictated the driver to not push it to the limit). I just want to say, please be carefull... Driving 100+ and weaving in out of traffic is really stupid and is going to get you guys killed or arrested.
Old 05-05-2003, 10:08 AM
stx

Default Re: I want my car to be 300 HP at crank

Originally posted by mohsinmomin
What can I do to make my car 300HP at crank, w.o turboing it, i knwo intake headers exhaust ecu will boost 35 to wheel, but help me out to raise my car to 300 HP to crank
I guess you might be able to if you add cams, open exhaust, no AC, light weight flywheel, an intake, and 100 or more octane race fuel. If that don't work you will definitely need internal engine work. Anyways thats my opinion.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:37 AM
mohsinmomin

Default thanx

thanx stx, I am thinking of NAing my engine but, I can't do it till the warrenty voids, im waiting for that to happen and then im gunna start everyting
Old 05-06-2003, 01:18 PM
D_Nyholm

Default Re: I want my car to be 300 HP at crank

Originally posted by mohsinmomin
Umm, isn't your car 287 at the crank already? It shouldn't take too much to get 300 at the crank. Now, 300 at the wheels is a different story. Or to raise it 300 hp ABOVE what you already have (587 crank)????
Old 05-06-2003, 08:05 PM
AREITU

SMG-II M3s have Launch Control.
SMG-II does not misshift
SMG-II flicks off shifts in S6 faster than Takumi Fujiwara.

I don't know RPMs SMGs are set to launch in the American market. European SMG's Launch Control holds the RPMs at 3800rpm like a two-stage revlimiter and basically launches the car for you, detecting wheelspin and controlling engine power accordingly.

Only an automatic Z could launch so constitently unless you are Mr. Roboto. So trying to race against an M3 is pointless in many situations, except maybe on a track.
---

The Z has something the M3 does not. A glorious exhaust note from outside of the car. A stock M3 sounds like the meat grinder from hell.
Old 05-07-2003, 03:53 AM
Ben Davis

I gained about 40hp (crank) from 3 mods. Exhaust does nothing for the CLS. 1hp maybe. However the headers add approximately 20whp. And 8-12whp from CAI.
Your math sucks big time....

Now to gain 50-70WHP from Plenum/ECU/Headers/Intake/Exhaust on a N/A cyl would be insane.
So you claim 30 hp alone (well 40 with your math) from 2 monds but with 5 mods (on of which is an intake manifold, you should know the tremendous difference this can make) 50 is impossible?

Nothing is impossible.... you guys are bench racing and mag racing and it is pitiful..... I drive a ford probe GT right now and it seems I have a better grasp of what can happen at the track than you do....

A: on a good day i can se a lightly modded CL running low 14's with no humidity, a tail wind, and right about 60 degrees..

B: on another perfect day without the shiffy stock rubber i can see a lightly modded 350 pulling 13.6 or lower, all the components are there

C: who knows what condition the M3 was in.... who knows how quick he shifter or how well he was able to stay in the power band.....

D: under 200 CHP probe pulled a 14.3 on a 2.021 60 foot with STREET TIRES... i'v seen the video and the slip

For my final prediction i must turn to my psychic powers........

I predict that no one will win this argument or sway the other side and in the long run we will just waste a lil more band width trying to show just how big your ***** are....

Ben
Old 05-07-2003, 04:54 AM
350Zwannabe

[i]

I don't know RPMs SMGs are set to launch in the American market. European SMG's Launch Control holds the RPMs at 3800rpm like a two-stage revlimiter and basically launches the car for you, detecting wheelspin and controlling engine power accordingly.

[/B]
I was in my friends SMG last night and it launches at just above 2000RPM. Nothing special! If not using SMG the car just spins away like any Rear drive car. His M3 is fast but you don't get out of the car saying WOW that was amazing. Although I'm used to a bit more torque in my other car.
Old 05-07-2003, 11:13 AM
AREITU

Originally posted by Ben Davis

C: who knows what condition the M3 was in.... who knows how quick he shifter or how well he was able to stay in the power band.....

Ben
Didn't the first post say the M3 is an SMG-II? SMG-II stands for sequential manual gearbox. There's two paddles behind the steering wheel rim, and a tiny stub of a shift **** with P, R, -, and + on it. The clutch and gearsets are hydraulically actuated by a computer and hydraulic pressure. The II just means it's the second version.

They do not misshift. You cannot misshift an SMG manually. In addition, it uses the yellow markings on the tach as a shift light.

Push the "+" on the little rocker button below the stubby shift **** until the display in the dash reads "S6" and the transmission will shift quick and hard, about 200ms between gears.
Old 05-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Ben Davis

Originally posted by AREITU
Didn't the first post say the M3 is an SMG-II? SMG-II stands for sequential manual gearbox. There's two paddles behind the steering wheel rim, and a tiny stub of a shift **** with P, R, -, and + on it. The clutch and gearsets are hydraulically actuated by a computer and hydraulic pressure. The II just means it's the second version.

They do not misshift. You cannot misshift an SMG manually. In addition, it uses the yellow markings on the tach as a shift light.

Push the "+" on the little rocker button below the stubby shift **** until the display in the dash reads "S6" and the transmission will shift quick and hard, about 200ms between gears.
Thats my bad sorry.... but staying in the power band dosent always mean red line shifts either.... i guess i would have to see a dyno and gear ratios to determine the proper shift points.

Info off of BMW's site:

Ben
Sequential Manual Gearbox (SMG) is the new BMW racing inspired transmission. This 6-speed manual transmission incorporates two shift modes: Sequential and Automated. In Sequential mode, shifting is controlled by moving the shift lever forward/rearward or by using shift paddles located at the 10 and 2 o'clock positions on the steering wheel. In Automated mode, shifting is controlled by the SMG computer system. In both Sequential and Automated modes, the driver has a choice of five DRIVELOGIC programs, ranging from comfort to sporty. The SMG transmission was inspired by and developed from years of BMW's racing experience.
Shifting can occur faster than even an expert driver can achieve. (as fast as 80 milliseconds)

2 modes: Sequential and Automated

5 DRIVELOGIC programs in both modes control gearshift actuation

SMG revs the throttle during downshifts to ensure smooth shifts

A BMW inspired gearbox with Formula One style controls

Shift lights maximize engine performance (sequential mode)

Includes Park Distance Control (rear)
Nominal output/rpm
hp
333/7900 (220 TQ)

Max. torque/rpm
lb-ft
262/4900 (244 hp)

Manual gear ratios (:1)
I/II/III 4.23/2.53/1.67

IV/V/VI/R 1.23/1.00/0.83/3.75

Final drive ratio (:1) 3.64
Do the math and actually redline shifts will net the most power as far as i can tell.... 13.6 seems like the standard 1320 time, so a familiar driver with track experiance should be able to cut .3-.5 off of that on a perfect day....

3400 lbs empty!!!

Ben

Last edited by Ben Davis; 05-07-2003 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-07-2003, 05:46 PM
AREITU

The coolest thing about SMG is that you can shift with the paddles or the shift **** itself. It'd actually be a really nice feature and compared to the $10,000 F1 Tranny option on Ferraris, the $2200 SMG is a steal, the $780 SMT on the MR-S notwithstanding.

If I had to make a decision on wether or not to get it...I'd be torn. Fun with both feet? Or never-miss-a-shift Shifter McMaster?
Old 05-07-2003, 07:11 PM
SiGGy

Originally posted by Ben Davis
Your math sucks big time....

So you claim 30 hp alone (well 40 with your math) from 2 monds but with 5 mods (on of which is an intake manifold, you should know the tremendous difference this can make) 50 is impossible?

Nothing is impossible.... you guys are bench racing and mag racing and it is pitiful..... I drive a ford probe GT right now and it seems I have a better grasp of what can happen at the track than you do....

A: on a good day i can se a lightly modded CL running low 14's with no humidity, a tail wind, and right about 60 degrees..

B: on another perfect day without the shiffy stock rubber i can see a lightly modded 350 pulling 13.6 or lower, all the components are there

D: under 200 CHP probe pulled a 14.3 on a 2.021 60 foot with STREET TIRES... i'v seen the video and the slip

For my final prediction i must turn to my psychic powers........

I predict that no one will win this argument or sway the other side and in the long run we will just waste a lil more band width trying to show just how big your ***** are....

Ben

I'm not bench racing. Nice attmept at an argument though.

And it was an M ROADSTER. Not M3, do you read before you reply?

Your mods have shown little gains for your car. The header mod for the Acura CL type-s is a large gain for a 6cyl with headers.

I gained 40hp crank (approximate)

Big *****? lol

You cannot add mods together with simple math. Each mod complements one another. They need to be benchmarked with a DYNO. You car will be approximately 60WHP +/- 10whp to get into the 12's.

I haven't seen it come close to 60hp yet. And the real argument I even gave to ***** about was his "automatics are faster than a manuals". This is just not so on a low 14 second car.

Whats the gains on the intake manifold? 10whp?

Intake is usually tuned to the cams. Did you change the cams?

Your 100% right nothing is impossible. As I said, I'll sit and wait for the 12 second N/A pump gas automatic 305z. I'll shaddup when I see it. Lets see a 13.5 N/A auto run now...

b.t.w.

And Manual CL /w no mods runs low 14's high, 13.9 i've seen easy with light mods.

You umm car, is just as susceptible to weather as mine. Lets watch the 350z runs when it hig 90degress and 80% humidity. Welcome to the world of high compression and small displacement.

Ya, I wish I could run a 14.1 all day long. Not gonna happen. Consistent 14.2-3 though. And consistent shitty times when its 70+ degrees and 60+ humidity.

Last edited by SiGGy; 05-07-2003 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:05 PM
webcarconnection

Originally posted by SiGGy
I'm not bench racing. Nice attmept at an argument though.

And it was an M ROADSTER. Not M3, do you read before you reply?

Your mods have shown little gains for your car. The header mod for the Acura CL type-s is a large gain for a 6cyl with headers.

I gained 40hp crank (approximate)

Big *****? lol

You cannot add mods together with simple math. Each mod complements one another. They need to be benchmarked with a DYNO. You car will be approximately 60WHP +/- 10whp to get into the 12's.

I haven't seen it come close to 60hp yet. And the real argument I even gave to ***** about was his "automatics are faster than a manuals". This is just not so on a low 14 second car.

Whats the gains on the intake manifold? 10whp?

Intake is usually tuned to the cams. Did you change the cams?

Your 100% right nothing is impossible. As I said, I'll sit and wait for the 12 second N/A pump gas automatic 305z. I'll shaddup when I see it. Lets see a 13.5 N/A auto run now...

b.t.w.

And Manual CL /w no mods runs low 14's high, 13.9 i've seen easy with light mods.

You umm car, is just as susceptible to weather as mine. Lets watch the 350z runs when it hig 90degress and 80% humidity. Welcome to the world of high compression and small displacement.

Ya, I wish I could run a 14.1 all day long. Not gonna happen. Consistent 14.2-3 though. And consistent shitty times when its 70+ degrees and 60+ humidity.

Hmm.... the regular temp. here is 90 (Nigth) and my 1/4 mile times are very consistent.... oh my car make 16 whp with my soft mod (sig.) (300 HP crank)
Old 05-08-2003, 06:25 AM
SiGGy

Originally posted by webcarconnection
Hmm.... the regular temp. here is 90 (Nigth) and my 1/4 mile times are very consistent.... oh my car make 16 whp with my soft mod (sig.) (300 HP crank)
Ya, I have seen you runs, nice times!. I haven't seen another like it. 13.8, and lots of 14 second runs... what are you doing differnet?

You times will change drastically depending on the humidity, and temp swing. If that was on a 90 degree day that's pretty impressive. Whats your worst time you have ran, I kinda doubt your car runs 13.6's every day... Easy swing of .5 to .7 depending on drastic weather changes... Humidity seems to be our worst enemy...

Auto or Manual too? I assume manual...

You must have a friday engine/drivetrain Or are you the person who had the 75 shot of N20? Ran a 13.4 I think... I might be mistaken though.

I saw another 350z member who was running 13's with a 50 or 75 shot.

Last edited by SiGGy; 05-08-2003 at 06:29 AM.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:26 AM
whosdady

Default 13.1@107

Try a 13.1 @107 sideways down the track with a 100 shot. I was hoping to inform you of an auto going 12's without a turbo or SC. I guess I will have to wait another week.

Looks like some more autos are going to the track from this board. I was supposed to go last week and this week. Both times I could't due to rain. (track was closed)

For now I will only be able to post via others sub 13.5 sec times

PS: no one likes a hater.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:21 PM
350Zwannabe

Default AUTO WHAT? AUTO WHO?

For all you Auto people out there. What made you go with AT? Do you not know how to shift or have NO ROWING SKILLZ as we say? OR do you just want to kick back and RELAX? Just curious because it doesn't sound like alot of fun just letting the car do all the work. I'M NOT HATIN!!!

Quick Reply: I wanna take an M3..I HATE THEM $&(*&#