Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 07:32 PM
zcar03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!

I bought this used CJM system and I know Im missing the fuel correction line http://www.cj-motorsports.com/catrck.htm but am wondering if anyone out there knows what else I need. It looks like I have some extra lines here too. Id like to do the CJM stage 2 it seems like all I need is a large return line but Im unsure. Any help would be great. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!-1cjm.jpg   CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!-2cjm.jpg   CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!-3cjm.jpg   CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!-4cjm.jpg   CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!-5cjm.jpg  

Old 08-07-2010, 07:33 PM
zcar03

More
Attached Thumbnails CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!-6cjm.jpg   CJM Fuel Return System... Need help missing parts!!-7cjm.jpg  
Old 08-07-2010, 08:21 PM
xzotklr

Originally Posted by zcar03
I bought this used CJM system and I know Im missing the fuel correction line http://www.cj-motorsports.com/catrck.htm but am wondering if anyone out there knows what else I need. It looks like I have some extra lines here too. Id like to do the CJM stage 2 it seems like all I need is a large return line but Im unsure. Any help would be great. Thanks
Go to the source. Charles @ CJM will be able to help you. CALL HIM!!!!!
Old 08-07-2010, 08:37 PM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

the stage 2 will have a 1/2" hardline pressure side along with the attachment for the stock pump to a SS line then that goes to a large hardline.

Looks like you have a stage 1 so far.

I have a stock basket with the return correction already installed in it. basket is modified with a walbro in it. PM me if you are interested. I have that and the rear rail adapter for a cjm stage 0 since i have a twin pump.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:18 AM
zcar03

They dont have a phone number anymore...
Old 08-08-2010, 08:04 AM
binder

630-270-5351

that's charles' number he has in his signature. I contact him on it.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:18 PM
zcar03

Thanks Ill call him tomorrow I need the 3 parts that allow me to attach to the OEM fuel hardline see in step 5 here
http://www.cj-motorsports.com/s1install.htm
Old 08-10-2010, 05:18 PM
binder

ya, you'll need hardpipe adapter or order the 1/2" upgraded hardpipe with lines. That will give you most flow if you are planning on maxing out a walbro.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:29 PM
zcar03

Originally Posted by binder
ya, you'll need hardpipe adapter or order the 1/2" upgraded hardpipe with lines. That will give you most flow if you are planning on maxing out a walbro.
Can I just get a large AN hose and run it straight to my fuel pump?
Old 08-11-2010, 09:53 AM
binder

Can I just get a large AN hose and run it straight to my fuel pump?
yes. I would run no less than an 8AN since you will be feeding that line with 2 6an's.

You could also run dual 6an's if you want and put each pump on a rail (theoretically). Not sure how variances in each pump would affect the a/f of each bank though.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:22 PM
zcar03

yes. I would run no less than an 8AN since you will be feeding that line with 2 6an's.

You could also run dual 6an's if you want and put each pump on a rail (theoretically). Not sure how variances in each pump would affect the a/f of each bank though.
So this is what Im thinking instead of tapping the 8AN hose into my OEM hardline, I can attach a long 8AN hose to the heatwrapped one that comes with the kit. Run this hose straight to my fuel pump and ditch the OEM hardline. The task is how do I then attach this 8AN hose to My OEM out port on the fuel pump. I think A hose goes over the fuel pump out port. Should I attach a male AN to barb fitting to the 8AN line and then a hose from the out on the pump to the barb on the 8AN?
Old 08-12-2010, 10:31 AM
binder

So this is what Im thinking instead of tapping the 8AN hose into my OEM hardline, I can attach a long 8AN hose to the heatwrapped one that comes with the kit. Run this hose straight to my fuel pump and ditch the OEM hardline. The task is how do I then attach this 8AN hose to My OEM out port on the fuel pump. I think A hose goes over the fuel pump out port. Should I attach a male AN to barb fitting to the 8AN line and then a hose from the out on the pump to the barb on the 8AN?
Charles sells a special fitting that attaches to the oem plastic nipple and then has an AN fitting on it. You could use an 8an fitting on that piece then run the 8an hose up to the front, use an 8an to 8an adapter to the heat coated piece and you're done.

that piece. It's in the 350z catalog as a fuel pump fitting. You'll probably have to ask him to include an 8an because i think it normally comes with a 6an line.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:20 PM
zcar03

charles sells a special fitting that attaches to the oem plastic nipple and then has an an fitting on it. You could use an 8an fitting on that piece then run the 8an hose up to the front, use an 8an to 8an adapter to the heat coated piece and you're done.

that piece. It's in the 350z catalog as a fuel pump fitting. You'll probably have to ask him to include an 8an because i think it normally comes with a 6an line.
awesome! Thanks