Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Full Build Questions... Big Horsepower Project ( 700rwhp )

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Status007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do love Hawaii though
Old 05-16-2013, 12:06 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

hmmmm guy who just bought a z and has no idea what he is talking about and is asking the most simple questions that even people without FI know............... or the guy whos low boost setting makes 600 to the wheels on a slipping clutch and now even more with the new clutch and launchs at 4250 rpms with 6 psi on the 2 step................... all on stock driveshaft, stock axles and stock vlsd.......... users who would you pick?

your right you are on another level, too bad its about 5 levels below me. preloading the drivetrain does ****ing fantastic things and anyone who knows what they are doing knows this. all the people you are degrading are people who have have fully built cars and making better power then bealljk

btw my 600 number is on 92 octane, with absolutely no detonation, even when it was spiking to 26 psi which i havnt dynoed(600 was 20) i have 0 det.
Originally Posted by Status007
Jerry, as for you pathetic comment of " people making power on stock axles " is plain ignorant lol... Have you used the search option? Also your definition of " power " and mine are two different things I assure you.

Lol you are on some cookie chit bro, I'm on that next level... I need feedback from knowledgable sources which I'm sure after I talk to Dynosty I will have a much better understanding of things

Last edited by jerryd87; 05-16-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Status007

Originally Posted by jerryd87
hawaii is fine to vacation to but is a horrible place to live hate it here and cant wait to leave.
Yeah I would hate to live there, it is exactly that an awesome Vacation spot. Lol I would legit feel claustrophobic and after awhile things would get boring so I see your need for online entertainment, hence that sweet little picture clip story. Lol I'm glad there are people out there who waste their time everyday countlessly for people like me with great work ethic to capitalize.

This is a serious question.. Have you ever thought about spending your time in a more productive way that would ream positive overall wellbeing for yourself financially as well as health wise? Instead of living in a cyber world lol? Non the less jokes on you - I would suggest you get off the nipple, stop playing cyber games with pictures, colors, and wasting your time with nonsense. Go hard bro, there's more to life than the internet.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Status007

hmmmm guy who just bought a z and has no idea what he is talking about and is asking the most simple questions that even people without FI know............... or the guy whos low boost setting makes 600 to the wheels on a slipping clutch and now even more with the new clutch and launchs at 4250 rpms with 6 psi on the 2 step................... all on stock driveshaft, stock axles and stock vlsd.......... users who would you pick?

your right you are on another level, too bad its about 5 levels below me. preloading the drivetrain does ****ing fantastic things and anyone who knows what they are doing knows this. all the people you are degrading are people who have have fully built cars and making better power then bealljk

btw my 600 number is on 92 octane, with absolutely no detonation, even when it was spiking to 26 psi which i havnt dynoed(600 was 20) i have 0 det.
Your not telling me nothing kid, I ran 9's in a 2 liter and know how to preload a drivetrain lol.... Go make another sweet picture story, use Star Wars characters this time you know they are your favorite lol you little jedi master, go play with your toys let the big boys talk
Old 05-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Status007

Annnnnnd I'm about countless levels above you just for the record, lol
Old 05-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Status007

BTW bealljk din't even inform me he has a powerful car, he was just helping me out with information that I took seriously without knowing he had a nicely built Z just for the simple fact of how he was portraying himself.

Jerry your the shiniest tool bro, you win alright? lol --- * Chants * " Jerry, Jerry, Jerry " To be honest bro you could tell me you have stock internals and just a turbo etc etc, the point is with stock axles at the power level you have a ticking time bomb... Be in denial if you like, but I have read clearly that the axles are the weak link. You can whine as much as you like about how stock axles this and that and how you are the stock king of the world, but your just fooling yourself. It is delusional to think that is the safest route to go when doing a PROPER high hp build. Your just another get by type of builder with a lot of hate for the proper set-up... " Jerry, Jerry, Jerry "
Old 05-16-2013, 12:23 PM
jerryd87

productive? yah sure you obviously have never been in the army. have plenty of cash and plenty of people waiting in line for me to work on their cars in my offtime though. im sure you have done ALL kinds of things, sure thats why you have to ask newbie questions. i believe that about as much as the afghani's always telling me they were given the us equipment that seemed to be vanishing. seems like someones upset because they arnt getting spoon fed by the people who actually know wtf they are talking about. go ahead follow bealljk's advice this should be good because thats the best your going to get. we dont cater to the lazy or retarded.
Annnnnnd I'm about countless levels above you just for the record, lol
Old 05-16-2013, 12:28 PM
jerryd87

yup a ticking time bomb with no issues in 6000 miles now with dozen's of launchs. how about this go read up on all the failed dss pro level axles, they actually arnt very impressive, they are just porsche gt3 axles with upgraded shafts they still break below the power level they are rated for, the one part they upgraded, the shaft, isnt even the part that breaks. it might be a different story if they actually upgraded the internals of the cv joints like they do the vipers.............. but plain and simple they dont so tell me whos going to be laughing, me when i break $70 axles or you when your break $2000 axles? i know im going to be laughing my *** off at you.

get by builder? oh yes i like that thats a good one ill remember it just goes to show how little you know about anything on this forum. tell you what call my wife for me, tell her that and that a 28k drivetrain with the highest quality parts and custom parts is "just getting by"

how about you tell us about your $9500 fully built evo that ran 9's and then we talk about a "get by builder" most of us know exactly what those cars actually cost to build it correctly and $9500 dosnt do it LOL mayby just the fuel system, engine and turbo. keep telling us about how bad it is too and the z is so much better its a really awesome story. btw nice ninja edit on the turbo after i called it out.
BTW bealljk din't even inform me he has a powerful car, he was just helping me out with information that I took seriously without knowing he had a nicely built Z just for the simple fact of how he was portraying himself.

Jerry your the shiniest tool bro, you win alright? lol --- * Chants * " Jerry, Jerry, Jerry " To be honest bro you could tell me you have stock internals and just a turbo etc etc, the point is with stock axles at the power level you have a ticking time bomb... Be in denial if you like, but I have read clearly that the axles are the weak link. You can whine as much as you like about how stock axles this and that and how you are the stock king of the world, but your just fooling yourself. It is delusional to think that is the safest route to go when doing a PROPER high hp build. Your just another get by type of builder with a lot of hate for the proper set-up... " Jerry, Jerry, Jerry "

Last edited by jerryd87; 05-16-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:36 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

There are two Quaife 6 Speeds... The one you are thinking of is the QEB60G the one I'm talking about is the new QEB69G and it is dog box straight cut which is by all means much less prone to wear. The one you are thinking of is rated to 450bhp the one I am thinking of is rated to 750+bhp.

Lol shows how much you know, much rather be new and aspiring than a delusional wanna-be B.

Wannabe? Sure thing dude. You wish you could have my parts list but since I do not post sig you cannot copy pasta and youll have to search to find them.

Anyway, way to try to slide out. The new tranny is a $12.5k tranny and there is no way you are going to buy one. You just bought your car for that price or a few bucks more. You sound like a checkbook Tuner anyway.

750bhp, the 350z stock transmission has been showing to hold that much WHP.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Status007

productive? yah sure you obviously have never been in the army. have plenty of cash and plenty of people waiting in line for me to work on their cars in my offtime though. im sure you have done ALL kinds of things, sure thats why you have to ask newbie questions. i believe that about as much as the afghani's always telling me they were given the us equipment that seemed to be vanishing. seems like someones upset because they arnt getting spoon fed by the people who actually know wtf they are talking about. go ahead follow bealljk's advice this should be good because thats the best your going to get. we dont cater to the lazy or retarded.
It's all good I don't associate with delusional people in denial.. Get by builders. Guarantee that I will not take the information provided for granted annnd Dynosty will be more than happy to help me so your wrong.

Your just the cheap solution bro, on a budget builders looking to get by is what the line waiting for you consists of. You probably did not even go to college kid. I'm glad you served our country and I respect that and thank you, but I am productively serving our country as well. I am a contributing citizen who has given our government countless of dollars in taxes and charity over these past 5 years as well as support our troops no matter my opinion on the matter. I was raised by a LTG Lieutenant General so I am very familiar with discipline and respect and acknowledge a lot of veterans forget their initial training. Which is fine we are only human
Old 05-16-2013, 12:38 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

btw did you copy paste a G35 drivers mod list?
Old 05-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Status007

Originally Posted by Cux350z
Wannabe? Sure thing dude. You wish you could have my parts list but since I do not post sig you cannot copy pasta and youll have to search to find them.

Anyway, way to try to slide out. The new tranny is a $12.5k tranny and there is no way you are going to buy one. You just bought your car for that price or a few bucks more. You sound like a checkbook Tuner anyway.

750bhp, the 350z stock transmission has been showing to hold that much WHP.
SP is running 1263rwhp on a stock tranny but that is not the point. I won't more reliability... The new Quaife 6 Speed is most definitely not 12.5k but way to try and slide out on your end buddy. Lol you were clearly talking about the QBE60 not QBE69 lol.... Don't worry about my checkbook, I never write one I can't cash
Old 05-16-2013, 12:42 PM
Status007

btw did you copy paste a G35 drivers mod list?
Guyyyy you did not even know which Quaife transmission I was talking about lol... No everyone from Evo to Supra to a lot of other tuners know.... CP pistons are best.. Carrillo H Rods are best.... FP Turbo's are best.... I mean its common knowledge lol... I don't want to copy paste someones project I'm doing my own lol -- Ferra Valves... I mean I am well aware of the top manufactures for parts I just want opinions is all..
Old 05-16-2013, 12:43 PM
jerryd87

yup im so cheap lets go with our method of doing things, pauter, wossner, precision, tial, personal, haltech, autometer, cosworth, dynosty, arp l19, yah all there products are cheap and inferior unlike you i actually know how to build cars go ahead to dynosty they are gona take your money and do whatever you want, but dont blame them when you look retarded and it dosnt do what you want.

Kid? you realize im older then you, would you like a picture of my degree? makes no difference to me not that i have to prove anything to you. raised by a 3 star? yah im sure you were thats as believable as the 9 second evo that you mysteriously like to mention but dont want to back up. i havnt forgotten anything i was trained to hunt down and kill the enemy its not something you forget. "discipline"? lol listening to you reminds me of the people who try to file a EO complaint on the EO officer for calling them a f@g

delusional............... rightttttttttttt you traded a evo for a z and im the delusional one. just like going to a transmission rated at 750 lb ft of torque from one that has proven numerous times to hold 1k+ is a good idea and that cp is bottom line the best, and no one can compete with carillo or fp....................... how many records does fp hold? i would like to direct you to precisions trophy room.

just like valves are needed when the stock heads with stock cams handle your goals just fine LOL

oh yah or that the kinetix intake is better then the cosworth LOL

It's all good I don't associate with delusional people in denial.. Get by builders. Guarantee that I will not take the information provided for granted annnd Dynosty will be more than happy to help me so your wrong.

Your just the cheap solution bro, on a budget builders looking to get by is what the line waiting for you consists of. You probably did not even go to college kid. I'm glad you served our country and I respect that and thank you, but I am productively serving our country as well. I am a contributing citizen who has given our government countless of dollars in taxes and charity over these past 5 years as well as support our troops no matter my opinion on the matter. I was raised by a LTG Lieutenant General so I am very familiar with discipline and respect and acknowledge a lot of veterans forget their initial training. Which is fine we are only human

Last edited by jerryd87; 05-16-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:46 PM
Status007

If hypertune made an intake I would buy theirs, but hypertune does not make an intake for the Z so I'm looking at proven tested products that I can choose from it is that simple. I will find it one way or another and I will post it for everyone to see. I will call Dynosty and get the information I am looking for and post it for everyone to see. I will find out everything for the best 700rwhp pump / 1000rwhp c-16 set-up and post it for everyone to see. I do not see what is the big " secret "... " You will not have the parts I have, you wish you had them, blah blah " lmao I am not only going to get what you have but better if available so I'm going to have the best possible set-up anyway, I'll show you
Old 05-16-2013, 12:51 PM
jerryd87

sure because simply buying the most expensive products and throwing them togeather works. lol cux i dont even think this dude owns a honda let alone a z.

he obviously has never built a single car in his life

im bored and told i can go home so ill go drive my 600+ whp z now
If hypertune made an intake I would buy theirs, but hypertune does not make an intake for the Z so I'm looking at proven tested products that I can choose from it is that simple. I will find it one way or another and I will post it for everyone to see. I will call Dynosty and get the information I am looking for and post it for everyone to see. I will find out everything for the best 700rwhp pump / 1000rwhp c-16 set-up and post it for everyone to see. I do not see what is the big " secret "... " You will not have the parts I have, you wish you had them, blah blah " lmao I am not only going to get what you have but better if available so I'm going to have the best possible set-up anyway, I'll show you

Last edited by jerryd87; 05-16-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Guyyyy you did not even know which Quaife transmission I was talking about lol... No everyone from Evo to Supra to a lot of other tuners know.... CP pistons are best.. Carrillo H Rods are best.... FP Turbo's are best.... I mean its common knowledge lol... I don't want to copy paste someones project I'm doing my own lol -- Ferra Valves... I mean I am well aware of the top manufactures for parts I just want opinions is all..
You are correct that I was talking about the lower HP tranny since that is the only I have seen posted on this forum. You were talking about the same as well. List price on that transmission is 12.5k per quaife. The other model is listed on Z1's site for 10.5 plus 200 in shipping.

I was asking about the mod list because your dumb *** put in a carbon fiber driveshaft. G35 do not have those stock but we do so I was wondering where you got your shopping list.

Start posting verification pics of parts and we will start to care what you think.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Status007

yup im so cheap lets go with our method of doing things, pauter, wossner, precision, tial, personal, haltech, autometer, cosworth, dynosty, arp l19, yah all there products are cheap and inferior unlike you i actually know how to build cars go ahead to dynosty they are gona take your money and do whatever you want, but dont blame them when you look retarded and it dosnt do what you want.

Kid? you realize im older then you, would you like a picture of my degree? makes no difference to me not that i have to prove anything to you. raised by a 3 star? yah im sure you were thats as believable as the 9 second evo that you mysteriously like to mention but dont want to back up. i havnt forgotten anything i was trained to hunt down and kill the enemy its not something you forget. "discipline"? lol listening to you reminds me of the people who try to file a EO complaint on the EO officer for calling them a ******

Wow you are so tough, I got more skills then you in the jungle anyway kid. You have no idea lol. Your scout and camo tactics are inferior just letting you know, but I still would not underestimate you even though you would lose lol. I have been trained in urban warfare along with counter antics. I grew up next to bears and chit bro lol you would fail just like your car would against mine after I'm done. Annnnd no one is running to their superiors where I'm from for aid lol. From the sounds of it kid you have definitely forgot the core concepts of your training... Lol little Rambo over there.... " Jerry, Jerry, Jerry "

I have gone through torture scenarios as well kid. I'm interested what was your rank and serve? You don't have to say if you don't want to, I'm just legit interested.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Status007

You are correct that I was talking about the lower HP tranny since that is the only I have seen posted on this forum. You were talking about the same as well. List price on that transmission is 12.5k per quaife. The other model is listed on Z1's site for 10.5 plus 200 in shipping.

I was asking about the mod list because your dumb *** put in a carbon fiber driveshaft. G35 do not have those stock but we do so I was wondering where you got your shopping list.

Start posting verification pics of parts and we will start to care what you think.
Yea no I found that out after I posted. I would still get a ACPT CF driveshaft and sell my stock one probably just because of the quality of ACPT
Old 05-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

sure because simply buying the most expensive products and throwing them togeather works. lol cux i dont even think this dude owns a honda let alone a z.

he obviously has never built a single car in his life

im bored and told i can go home so ill go drive my 600+ whp z now
he claims to have a garage worth showing....probably lives in a condo in florida and his neighbors have nice cars in the garage.

Scumbag steve meme would fit.

GTM would be salivating over this fool. Promise him 1000whp for 100k and wait for the check. They love it when twits try to spend their daddy's money.

He keeps talking civic and evos.............punk kid.

Quick Reply: Full Build Questions... Big Horsepower Project ( 700rwhp )