stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is comedy
Old 06-07-2013, 04:39 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,283 Likes on 1,645 Posts

Just buy another diff, stay away from clutch drops. if you look in the drift section, hardcore drift cars are not blowing up diffs, its either you got lemons or you are somehow screwing up.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Brolan04z

I wonder how this thread would've been if he broke it at the track? Also wondering how old is everyone that is blasting this kid. Maybe there aren't any road coarse near him and I'm pretty sure he didn't buy this car to only drive on a track.So how he drives shouldn't be any of yalls business. Just my $.02
Old 06-08-2013, 11:00 AM
dmill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brolan04z
I wonder how this thread would've been if he broke it at the track? Also wondering how old is everyone that is blasting this kid. Maybe there aren't any road coarse near him and I'm pretty sure he didn't buy this car to only drive on a track.So how he drives shouldn't be any of yalls business. Just my $.02
Thanks dude.

Alright lets try it this way, So i was at the track runnin quarter mile. I dropped the clutch at 5k and hooked with no wheel spin. My diff failed right on the line. Has this happened to anyone and what could have cause this?

.... That better? Lol
Old 06-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Quamen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dmill
Thanks dude.

Alright lets try it this way, So i was at the track runnin quarter mile. I dropped the clutch at 5k and hooked with no wheel spin. My diff failed right on the line. Has this happened to anyone and what could have cause this?

.... That better? Lol
Lol. There is something else wrong. The stock diff is stronger than anything a stock Z is going to do.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:22 AM
HanoverZ

Originally Posted by dmill
Idk, Your telling me you dont? Its a Z! Just some spirited driving. Ill admit, i drive the roads occasionally like its a race track, drifting corners, wrapping through the gears. I mean, thats what its made for. I cant wrap my head around how this could fail on me, then fail again after an upgrade to LSD.
That is absolutely not what any car is made for. Be a little responsible.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:47 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

This kid may be a moron but the god damn dorks on this site are 100 times worse. If you didn't do something stupid when you were 19 you must have lived in a bubble.

Just open the diff or get the car looked at by a mechanic. Ms. Cleo doesn't hang around on this forum.
Old 07-21-2019, 11:29 AM
NissanGeek

Im reviving this from its long dead past and Ill probably get flamed for it. I get diff shudder like a lot of other people have had, stumbled on this 6 year old post from a google search.

I just cant believe how lame some of these people were/are... "i drive my 300hp car at 1mph lower than the speed limit. If I wanted to have fun while driving I will only go to a track"... right. So why'd you buy a two seater sports car? Sounds like YOU should have bought the prius. Im no child, Ive got children of my own. I have 6 cars, and I choose to drive the Z when the street is dry so my street legal tires can hook up on it. Taking freeway onramps at higher than the "suggested speed".
The OP of this thread was right, bunch of puss**s or liars here. My clutch was starting to go a while back, which was already going to need replacement so i helped it on its way out with some donuts in an empty parking lot.

/rant over. You can lock this thread back to history.