Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

HIGHLY RECCOMEND this guy for all of your needs. . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 05:55 PM
Webiteks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up HIGHLY RECCOMEND this guy for all of your needs. . .

I wanted to take a few minutes and commend an individual on this board that has done nothing but provide the most amazing business I have ever seen.

His name is JASON with Performance Nissan .

I bought my 2004 350Z back in December and didn’t know anything about this car what-so-ever. Jason approached me with some advice and offered his time to walk me through everything I needed to know with what I wanted to do to my new car.

This guy will spend so much time with his customers to make sure that they get the lowest price possible on parts, along with giving them his best advice he has to offer on anything you have questions on. Jason spends countless days upon days just researching on virtually everything that is currently on the market, and everything that is upcoming in the market on our Z’s to be able to provide amazing advice and support. I say this from personal experience.

So you’re probably wondering what else this guy has to offer? Well, I am proud to say that everything I have ordered from him has arrived at my house in a very impressive timeframe that I rarely see these days, and he makes SURE that you get what you want, WHEN you want it.

If he can’t find something, or have an answer for a question you may have, he will jump through so many hoops for you to ensure you are given the best possible service.

I could go on for hours about how much he has impressed and helped me out, but I will save some space on this thread for others to post and read.

What I want to end this commending thread with is that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jason with Performance Nissan to ANYONE that is in search for parts on their car. I have never in my life seen such high quality service from one individual.

Truly one of a kind.

Lifetime Customer,
Chris
Old 02-27-2004, 09:56 PM
EL Diablo

Ditto
Old 02-27-2004, 11:18 PM
fdao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Agreed, and it all started with Jeff and Jenny @ Performance

The Performance Nissan Gang is one of a very selected few Vendors on this site that goes the extra mile for the customer, IMO.
Old 02-28-2004, 12:22 AM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Absolutely, ditto x1000 times.

Jason is awesome, always takes his time to talk cars and help with whatever you need at the dealer. I consider his a very good friend.

Gurgen
Old 02-28-2004, 02:59 AM
MSOsr

Kudos to Jenny too.........she has always timely answered my questions and made sure my order came to me as expected. Can't say enough about this group!
Old 02-28-2004, 04:04 AM
lanzzor

Nissan could learn a few things from them
Old 02-28-2004, 04:05 AM
Webiteks

A'men to that Lanzzor, haha!
Old 02-28-2004, 04:06 AM
mcclaskz

Agreed, I bought the 14" stoptech kit from them, but have also wasted a while on the phone talking about his personal car and future upgrades. They have always taken a lot of time to discuss all things Z with me and I appreciate it. I also like supporting a vendor that has 2 of 4 Z33 race cars.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:26 AM
wakaZ

Yup, great people @ Performance

Came from Hawaii just to pick a few things up from them because of the prices...will be "shopping" there again in a few months
Old 02-28-2004, 06:04 AM
iLLestJrz

I agree
Old 02-28-2004, 07:23 AM
lexus33

Agreed Jason has always helped me and took his time. GREAT dude and knowledgable guy. Also a great company with very good prices on all the mods you need. I will use them when I am ready to make a move!
Old 02-29-2004, 06:40 PM
PainProphet

I agree as well, I can't remember how many times I've read threads that they have answered questions even if they were asked before and didn't give anyone a hard time
Old 02-29-2004, 07:00 PM
infidsg35

Everything I got from them was GREAT except for the Optima Battery which was DOA.. Dead on arrival... It wasn't nice jumping a car with a new battery.

Does anyone want to know how I jumped it in my garage? Well I put my old battery on top of the Crawford box next to car. Found some old 4 guage power wire from my old system. Wraped the negatives and had my friend hold on the power hehe. He was sooo scared even tho I told him nothing would happened.. My car started right up and I let it run for a while and drove it for a while.. It seemed to work fine will the battery be fine? Should I of just charged it with a battery charger for a good slow charge?
Old 02-29-2004, 07:58 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish every dealership was Performance Nissan!
Old 02-29-2004, 10:50 PM
mofoz

its great when you can just pm/instant message a vendor, and he would happily sit and answer your questions, and check shipping prices and pretty much anything he can for you. Not to take away from other vendors on this board, because there are quite a few who do amazing jobs as well. Its truely refreshing to find so many vendors with so much to offer like Jeff, Jenny, Jason,(PNP) BJ(350EVO), Paul(Avalon Racing), David(350ZForums), Steve(courtesy), and anyone else i seem to have forgotten. On behalf of the 350Z community, Thank You for great service, and great products.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:46 AM
fdao

Originally posted by mofoz
Its truely refreshing to find so many vendors with so much to offer like Jeff, Jenny, Jason,(PNP) BJ(350EVO), Paul(Avalon Racing), David(350ZForums), Steve(courtesy), and anyone else i seem to have forgotten.
Add Doug (CrawfordZ) to the list
Old 03-01-2004, 07:47 AM
learn2turn

I'll add myself to the list.
We don't sell aftermarket parts here but I'll go out of my way to answer any questions.
703-461-5277

Toot toot.
Old 03-01-2004, 09:23 AM
mofoz

Originally posted by fdao
Add Doug (CrawfordZ) to the list
I thought i was forgetting someone, and im sure there are others. I havent ordered from doug yet, but being on this board constantly, i see that he is dedicated to serving his customers and putting out high quality products. Thanks Again to all the Vendors! Props to lsdunique too!
Old 03-01-2004, 10:50 AM
GamblerZ

Originally posted by infidsg35
Does anyone want to know how I jumped it in my garage? Well I put my old battery on top of the Crawford box next to car. Found some old 4 guage power wire from my old system. Wraped the negatives and had my friend hold on the power hehe. He was sooo scared even tho I told him nothing would happened.. My car started right up and I let it run for a while and drove it for a while.. It seemed to work fine will the battery be fine? Should I of just charged it with a battery charger for a good slow charge?
One year my father gave me a portable battery for jumping your car.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...id=02871471000

Originally I thought it was a lame gift. But let me tell you... I have gotten more use out of that than I have most of my tools combined. You see, I have a wife and two young boys... You get the idea.
Old 03-01-2004, 02:57 PM
infidsg35

Nice thats looks like a good tool for the future. Not sure if my G will need it for a few years tho..

Quick Reply: HIGHLY RECCOMEND this guy for all of your needs. . .