Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
Rrrrroooooffffllll !
Jim why you kick my dog?
Old 12-28-2007, 09:00 AM
kayfuNk
Banned

futhermore.. i dont see how this is a "scam" he's kept communication with you.. you paid for an item AND received it.. it's not his fault if you're too big of a dolt to do some research or pay to have it installed properly.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jtabraham
File Photo of Jim:

bahahahahaha
Old 12-28-2007, 09:04 AM
jperleon

You know everyone here is calling me a whiney ***** and that I cant afford to take it somewhere. Funny, because in the original thread I said I did take it somewhere and in this thread I mentioned I WAS willing to drive to forged or Z1 performance? Did you all forget that? Most likely, because you have sided with him from day one. Also, everyone keeps saying I live in a shitty state, but when ZdayZ comes around everyone here is all about it? Go somewhere else and drive if you don't like it. I'm 20 min away from the dragon. So looks like it is going to be me only for ZdayZ because it is shitty?? I don't think so.

I made it very clear in the OP that I didn't want it anymore. He has had plenty of opportunities to send me a replacement. But because he thought his end was done he quit talking to me? GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! LETS ALL BE IGNORED BECUASE JIM DOESN'T THINK I'M GOOD ENOUGH TO TALK TO. But yet, before I sent him money he was my best friend? What a two-faced liar! The only one at that company who has not lied to me was a guy named Rocky. This was because I talked to him for 15 seconds while he put me on hold for Chuck the first time I called.

You and your company have had many commplaints about being SHADY. It was also proven that Chuck lies by someone else who experienced the same problem as me. How hard is this to understand, I WANT A REFUND, this was stated in the OP. Jim and Chuck have had plenty of time to fix this with a replacement.

Jim and Chuck have both lied to me, but yet everyone sides with the liar? I have caught him in many lies, and have even pointed them out in this thread. Jim has changed his story many of times and somehow I'm the one at fault? NO. I have tried handling this nice and easy. I offered to take it somewhere and I did TWICE. I even offered to DRIVE TO GEORGIA, to take it to forged or Z1. So how am I the cheap one? He is the one who is trying to save $80 for shipping. Think about it Jim, you schedule a pick for $80 dollars and refund my money. You never hear from me again. End of deal you are out $80 dollars if that because you have an account with DHL.

I like how everyone is calling me poor and a cheap *** because I offered to drive out of my way and pay for installation. I even took it locally to have it put on. But I forgot because my post count is low, so i'm a cheap little kid.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:06 AM
jperleon

Originally Posted by kayfuNk
futhermore.. i dont see how this is a "scam" he's kept communication with you.. you paid for an item AND received it.. it's not his fault if you're too big of a dolt to do some research or pay to have it installed properly.
He didn't keep communication with me...thats most of the problem. Jim says it himself he ignored me. Once again shows his great customer service skills....
Old 12-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

OP, people are calling whiney because you come off that way. as poorly as some people have responded to this thread you came back just as or more immaturely as they did, making you no better then them. good luck to you, imho, you just need someone competent and experienced to install that lip for you.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jperleon
You know everyone here is calling me a whiney ***** and that I cant afford to.....

We've all read the last 10 pages, we don't need you to summarize it every time you post. Now take the offer or go get it installed elsewhere.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:17 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

But I forgot because my post count is low, so i'm a cheap little kid.

Yep, that's the REAL reason right there.

You've got an offer on the table and that's all you're getting. Take it or leave it and quit bitching.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:20 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

You know everyone here is calling me a whiney ... Most likely, because you have sided with him from day one.
Dont you realize it is a total conspiracy against JUST you??
Old 12-28-2007, 09:22 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

He didn't keep communication with me...thats most of the problem. Jim says it himself he ignored me. Once again shows his great customer service skills....
And yet, when you asked the forum for help in the other thread, you got responses from other members AND Jim. The problem is, you're complaining about customer service for a product we know will fit, but you couldn't get to fit.

Believe me, we would stand behind you IF the product did not fit. We all know Seibon and their fitment, and it is sometimes a concern. However, it is not the case now. You're in the wrong here, not Jim. Just let it go, take the offer Jim left or sell it.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:26 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

I like how everyone is calling me poor and a cheap *** because I offered to drive out of my way and pay for installation. I even took it locally to have it put on. But I forgot because my post count is low, so i'm a cheap little kid.

Stan, i agree completely..
Old 12-28-2007, 09:29 AM
jperleon

Look once again, I can understand IF I was the only one who tried to install it, But I WASN't. Your saying I didn't take his advice? I did, which is why i took it somewhere. Now once again like I posted before, Even if I were to take him on his offer, How would I know that is the orignal lip? He is going to take pictures? Thats going to be a lot of help seeing as I could take pics of an empty box with a different lip. He has already proven to be a liar, why would I put any trust into him?
Old 12-28-2007, 09:34 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Look man..take the offer or sell it and let this thing die..its not always about having the last word in..sometimes its about rolling up your sleeves and cutting your losses and moving on..Dude pop smoke from this situation and get on with your life. I promise you will feel better..

This thread is soo

Last edited by ncparamedic; 12-28-2007 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:54 AM
ReV2Red
I haz da turbos

Yes you took it to a shop twice, but it was the same fuking shop, you ****!!!

Take it somewhere else!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 09:57 AM
kayfuNk
Banned

You know everyone here is calling me a whiney ***** and that I cant afford to take it somewhere. Funny, because in the original thread I said I did take it somewhere and in this thread I mentioned I WAS willing to drive to forged or Z1 performance? Did you all forget that? Most likely, because you have sided with him from day one. Also, everyone keeps saying I live in a shitty state, but when ZdayZ comes around everyone here is all about it? Go somewhere else and drive if you don't like it. I'm 20 min away from the dragon. So looks like it is going to be me only for ZdayZ because it is shitty?? I don't think so.

I made it very clear in the OP that I didn't want it anymore. He has had plenty of opportunities to send me a replacement. But because he thought his end was done he quit talking to me? GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! LETS ALL BE IGNORED BECUASE JIM DOESN'T THINK I'M GOOD ENOUGH TO TALK TO. But yet, before I sent him money he was my best friend? What a two-faced liar! The only one at that company who has not lied to me was a guy named Rocky. This was because I talked to him for 15 seconds while he put me on hold for Chuck the first time I called.

You and your company have had many commplaints about being SHADY. It was also proven that Chuck lies by someone else who experienced the same problem as me. How hard is this to understand, I WANT A REFUND, this was stated in the OP. Jim and Chuck have had plenty of time to fix this with a replacement.

Jim and Chuck have both lied to me, but yet everyone sides with the liar? I have caught him in many lies, and have even pointed them out in this thread. Jim has changed his story many of times and somehow I'm the one at fault? NO. I have tried handling this nice and easy. I offered to take it somewhere and I did TWICE. I even offered to DRIVE TO GEORGIA, to take it to forged or Z1. So how am I the cheap one? He is the one who is trying to save $80 for shipping. Think about it Jim, you schedule a pick for $80 dollars and refund my money. You never hear from me again. End of deal you are out $80 dollars if that because you have an account with DHL.

You're missing the point here. You're being an unreasonable idiot. He sent you a valid genuine product that fits. And you want to give it back to him for what reason? how bout you actually TRY putting it on first, then ***** if it doesnt fit. your half assed attempt was hardly an attempt at all. If i was the him and you kept pming me with stupid remarks, i'd stop talking to you to. Fact is he sent you the product you asked for, it fits and you're too lazy to do a bit of research or actually try to put it on properly. If you had done it properly from the get go, this thread would have never been made.]

I dont know jim and i dont know you, but i've read both sides of the stories, and i've read testimonials from everyone else with the SAME LIP saying it fits, and you're still sitting here whining. Sorry for doing some research, maybe you should have.

Quick Reply: Jim@showstoppers scams AGAIN