Sponsored by:

Jim@showstoppers scams AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 02:55 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by shadykilla717
I am happy to take it from you and try myself and I'll post pics showing how it'll fit
I said it first!!
Old 12-27-2007, 03:02 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Take it PM's you two
Old 12-27-2007, 03:03 PM
kspec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my bad.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

sorry istan, i see why you have him on ignore. hes now going on my ignore list too. =)
Old 12-27-2007, 05:18 PM
shadykilla717

Originally Posted by istan
I said it first!!

SO??? lol
Old 12-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
I've got a new proposition for the OP directly from Chuck himself...

"Chuck has authorized to call it back on one condition, if the lip gets to Showstoppers and they can make it fit with pictures. You will pay for shipping back and forth which is $80.00 per trip. Because we are 100% sure that lip will fit and are putting up $160.00 to prove it. "
Seems like the OP tucked his tail and ran away.

Last edited by Jim@Showstoppers; 12-27-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:20 PM
shadykilla717

Originally Posted by kspec
Ever watch late night TV with crap like tubinators and pour swedish ice in your gas tank and improve mileage?

What would that havta do with showstoppers tho?? That wasn't my point juss cause there on tv there great lol. I just meant there sumwhat reputable to people if there gettin publicized. Ain't like there havin there own latenite programs to be knnown lol.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Damn, it's getting brutal in here.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:13 PM
jperleon

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
Seems like the OP tucked his tail and ran away.
Just because I dont live on the forums means I ran away? First off, I work for everything I own. Sorry if you think it is rude for me saying time to move on? When most people in here are calling me a brat and saying I have sand in my vag? How am I the "rude" one? Next I thought I made it clear that I dont want your product anymore. That offer should have been made to begin with when I first asked you for a solution. It is a great deal on his behalf and thank you but it is to late. I would have jumped all over that deal in the beginning, but now I dont want your product. I have made it clear in the OP that I want my money back, not another lip.

As for me living in Tennessee? What the hell does that have anything to do with it? I'm about two hours away from forged performance and Z1 motorsports. I even checked with Forged Performance to see if he has installed one before because I WAS willing to drive there. I could understand him doubting me when I tried to install it myself, but I have taken it somewhere twice and they couldn't either. So once again how am I the ignorant one? I like how everyone is taking the vendors side because I'm the "newbie" here.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:24 PM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I'd take them up on their offer. If it definitely fits, you have a good one, if it doesn't fit, they'll send you one that IS good. Either way, you get a good product. If you still don't want to keep it, SELL it to someone.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jperleon
Just because I dont live on the forums means I ran away? First off, I work for everything I own. Sorry if you think it is rude for me saying time to move on? When most people in here are calling me a brat and saying I have sand in my vag? How am I the "rude" one? Next I thought I made it clear that I dont want your product anymore. That offer should have been made to begin with when I first asked you for a solution. It is a great deal on his behalf and thank you but it is to late. I would have jumped all over that deal in the beginning, but now I dont want your product. I have made it clear in the OP that I want my money back, not another lip.

As for me living in Tennessee? What the hell does that have anything to do with it? I'm about two hours away from forged performance and Z1 motorsports. I even checked with Forged Performance to see if he has installed one before because I WAS willing to drive there. I could understand him doubting me when I tried to install it myself, but I have taken it somewhere twice and they couldn't either. So once again how am I the ignorant one? I like how everyone is taking the vendors side because I'm the "newbie" here.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Russ@Z1

hahahahahahahhaaha
Old 12-27-2007, 06:35 PM
DJ SMITTY
Sponsor
CIN Motorsports

Originally Posted by Ghost 350z

OMG thats FLUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
jperleon

Originally Posted by russ713
I'd take them up on their offer. If it definitely fits, you have a good one, if it doesn't fit, they'll send you one that IS good. Either way, you get a good product. If you still don't want to keep it, SELL it to someone.

I would have been all over that offer if it was when I first asked for a solution. I just want the money back now. When it doesnt fit and they do send me a new one, who is going to pay my original $365 for it? No one, why is that? Because Jim has a higher "iTrader" than me. Not mention that involves more of my time that I shouldn't have to deal with. This is a very simple concept. He pushed me around, ignored me, lied to me, changed his story about dealing with Chuck and i'm over it. I dont want to deal with the process of waiting for shipping to get there. Then have him send a new one back. Then post it on the classifieds. Then ship it back out.
Also, who is to say that he isn't just going to take pics of a different lip that does fit and say it is mine? He has already lied to me as well as to others. Why would I believe him this time?
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Well, you've already lost your paypal claim against me. I'm still willing to do the deal I mentioned, but that's it.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Deftones

Price for CF ***** shipped to 95206?
Old 12-27-2007, 06:41 PM
jperleon

Another thing, isn't it a coincidence that he completely ignored me right around the 45 day mark hit on paypal? What happends on that day? Paypal can't process a claim. Which is the only reason why paypal didn't do it. They told me other ways to go about it a refund and I hope I dont have to resort to doing those. This is not a threat, just sharing information I recieved from paypal.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:44 PM
jperleon

How many times do I have to say this. I have waited around long enough for a replacement. I dont want it anymore. I want a refund of my money. Why is this so hard? Chuck has agreed to pay for shipping once before, why cant you keep your word?

Jim's itrader just went down, yet another unsatisfied customer. I never recieved an invoice either.

Last edited by jperleon; 12-27-2007 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Russ@Z1

I would have been all over that offer if it was when I first asked for a solution. I just want the money back now. When it doesnt fit and they do send me a new one, who is going to pay my original $365 for it? No one, why is that? Because Jim has a higher "iTrader" than me. Not mention that involves more of my time that I shouldn't have to deal with. This is a very simple concept. He pushed me around, ignored me, lied to me, changed his story about dealing with Chuck and i'm over it. I dont want to deal with the process of waiting for shipping to get there. Then have him send a new one back. Then post it on the classifieds. Then ship it back out.
Also, who is to say that he isn't just going to take pics of a different lip that does fit and say it is mine? He has already lied to me as well as to others. Why would I believe him this time?

If you were close enough, I'd say come by this direction. Since my stock bumper is off my car, I'd test fitment for you. If I get it to fit, you post it for sale. If it doesn't fit and I break it, I pay for the lip.

btw, I'm 6 hours south of Nashville if you take 65 south and then go hwy 231 south.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

You can take my offer or waste your money trying to take me to court. Regardless, you're proving yourself to be pretty immature.

Last edited by Jim@Showstoppers; 12-27-2007 at 07:10 PM.

Quick Reply: Jim@showstoppers scams AGAIN