Jim@showstoppers scams AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJ SMITTY
OMG thats FLUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
That can't be from me, it's not warped enough.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:18 PM
johzp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok Jim since you are obviously viewing this thread.....i would like to ask you why i never got an invoice for the fenders I bought from you? I contacted you several times through pm and phone calls....all i got was chuck and him promising me that he would forward my messages to you....which obviously didnt get through???? Im not trying to be mean....but just wanted a simple answer.... as to the great cust service before purchasing products and a almost the worst cust service ever afterwards?
Old 12-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Old 12-27-2007, 07:20 PM
jperleon

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
You can take my offer or waste your money trying to take me to court. Regardless, you're proving yourself to be pretty immature.
You know, i dont have to take you to court I WILL get the better business bureau to assist you along if i have to. I can also make it a lot worse. All i'm asking for is a refund how hard is that. Why won't you give me a refund? If you believe your right, you can sell the lip to someone else, cant you? Or are you afraid that I am right and it doesn't fit? You and Chuck have lied to me, pushed me around, ignored me, and now your calling me immature?

Was I the one posting stuff like this? NO. Your showing your true colors here Jim. Is this the way you want your business to be run? Poor customer service? The fact is you have lied more than once. I have even caught you in them on this thread. I have called you and Chuck ignorant, a scammer, a theif, and a liar and you have not denied any of it once? Why is that? Maybe because it is true? There have been many threads posted about your poor customer service. You seem to be forgetting that customers make your business and without them you have nothing.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:23 PM
jperleon

Originally Posted by johzp
Ok Jim since you are obviously viewing this thread.....i would like to ask you why i never got an invoice for the fenders I bought from you? I contacted you several times through pm and phone calls....all i got was chuck and him promising me that he would forward my messages to you....which obviously didnt get through???? Im not trying to be mean....but just wanted a simple answer.... as to the great cust service before purchasing products and a almost the worst cust service ever afterwards?

Exactly, great customer service when he wants my money, now that he has it he ignores you. I never recieved one either. I would like mine as well. He has done this to other people... I wonder why?

This is just ONCE AGAIN proving that Chuck is lieing and Jim is ignoring the customers.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Chuck has authorized to call it back on one condition, if the lip gets to Showstoppers and they can make it fit with pictures. You will pay for shipping back and forth which is $80.00 per trip. Because we are 100% sure that lip will fit and are putting up $160.00 to prove it. "

/thread
Old 12-27-2007, 07:32 PM
jperleon

Chuck has authorized to call it back on one condition, if the lip gets to Showstoppers and they can make it fit with pictures. You will pay for shipping back and forth which is $80.00 per trip. Because we are 100% sure that lip will fit and are putting up $160.00 to prove it. "

/thread
You keep saying that, Chuck has also authorized to me on the phone that DHL was calling to schedule a pick up? Did he? NO. Which proves he was LIEING. You even said yourself he called DHL, then when you talked to him (for the first time, after you said you took it up with him in the beginning, which was ANOTHER LIE) you said he called me to tell me they weren't? He never called to tell me, because I never got a return call from you or him PERIOD. Even if he did, why didn't he leave a message? Thats how MOST business do it. You stories are mixing Jim.

Plus, your avoiding the point. Why wont you give a refund? I told you that offer was good and I even said thank you. I would have taken that offer in the beginning but now I dont want your product. Like I said in the OP all i want is a refund.

Last edited by jperleon; 12-27-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:43 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

or that you were lying to chuck about jim saying that he would pay for it...
Old 12-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Originally Posted by redsoxfan184524
DING DING DING

look what we have for the lucky winner...a warped carbon fiber ***** !
Old 12-27-2007, 07:47 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

ZOMG!!!!

*PM's you 10 times in 5 min. to find out when it will get here*
Old 12-27-2007, 07:52 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

why would he want to give you a refund? It's not in perfect condition since you have been trying to fit it. It probably has stress cracks on there. Why don't you just take up on his offer.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:53 PM
jperleon

Wrong!!! because when it was first said that chuck was going to pay for shipping it was told to my father, which never talked to JIM!!!! I guess you both lose!!

and redsox, do you even own a Z?

Last edited by jperleon; 12-27-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:55 PM
jperleon

How are there stress cracks in it? We didn't even get it on not even close. We didn't force it to try to get it on, knowing that it would crack if forced. I'm not taking him up on his offer because I dont want his product period. I have waited to long to just wait longer. Which was his whole plan to keep me occupied by telling me lies, while my days with paypal are counting down. He made sure to read that disclaimer paypal had, or maybe he has lost a claim through paypal and thats how he found out about the 45 day mark?

If I am so "wrong", why does he avoid all my questions? Because he can't answer them maybe? because he is wrong? Every one isn't looking at both sides of the story here, you have chose him from the beginning and now your looking for every way to back him up.

Last edited by jperleon; 12-27-2007 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:56 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

use a litte muscle, you think it was made to just slide right on?
Old 12-27-2007, 07:58 PM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by jperleon
How are there stress cracks in it? We didn't even get it on not even close. We didn't force it to try to get it on, knowing that it would crack if forced.

If I am so "wrong", why does he avoid all my questions? Because he can't answer them maybe? because he is wrong? Every one isn't looking at both sides of the story here, you have chose him from the beginning and now your looking for every way to back him up.
So if he answers all your questions, he will automatically be right?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:04 PM
jperleon

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
So if he answers all your questions, he will automatically be right?

No, because chances are he is going to lie threw everyone one of them. and seeing as you have sided with him from page one it wont change your mind.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:05 PM
jperleon

use a litte muscle, you think it was made to just slide right on?
No, it wasn't made to slide right on, but then again it wasn't made to be forced on either. If it did crack, then what? i'm out a lip and money?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

why didn't you just order it through your shop?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:07 PM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by jperleon
No, because chances are he is going to lie threw everyone one of them. and seeing as you have sided with him from page one it wont change your mind.
i haven't sided with anyone. As you saw , you tried to kick me out of your thread because he wasn't responding to my PMs and i tried to reach him in this thread.

I do know that i have installed the nismo lip and veilside lip before and they have a super tight fit as well. Looks just like the pics you posted if you just try to stick one side on. You have to do it a certain way to make it fit. These lips are made to fit snug. Think about it...if you had a lip that you can just line up by putting it next to the bumper, it wouldn't be a perfect tight fit. You just don't seem to get it. That's why i said to take his offer on them trying to get it fit, because i know it will.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:08 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

Originally Posted by Olivia350z
why didn't you just order it through your shop?
he said it was at 60% of a higher price

Quick Reply: Jim@showstoppers scams AGAIN