Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

Show Stoppers - Bad Business

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008 | 09:03 AM
DaytonaRoadster
Banned

Originally Posted by NA&CH
I am sorry but is this a way to respond to a customer? I have not bought anything from Jim(yet) so I have no personal experience.

I wish this would work in the "face to Face" business world. Put pictures up and laugh it away... I guess with internet base customers you dont car about saving face and taking care of custmers. Usually when vendors get called out for poor service they respond with their side of the story. SO for you(Jim) not responding means what the op posted is true, correct?

O well I guess Internet business is way different from "actual" personal business.

Chris(has been screwed plenty to know how op feels)
i was thinking that too, but whatevar
Old 05-08-2008 | 09:09 AM
iStan
ZR
Premier Member

Actually, if you read the thread on driver, they came to a very amicable resolution. Here, well DNF got a hold of the thread.
Old 05-08-2008 | 09:10 AM
NA&CH
General & Tech Senior Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
The issue was addressed and resolved on G35driver.
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219812

I'm not really sure why Ben posted a thread on this forum too, but even he said to close it thus making it fair game.
Well then skiming the thread pwns me must watch parents hahaha I hope all worked out.

Chris
Old 05-08-2008 | 09:15 AM
turismo

Atleast you got your money.
Old 05-08-2008 | 09:35 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Well then skiming the thread pwns me must watch parents hahaha I hope all worked out.

Chris

Old 05-08-2008 | 01:49 PM
stylett9

I'm not sure if this applies to Jims situation, but something you might want to consider is that refunds to debit/credit cards can take up to 3 business days from the day the processor runs the transaction.
Old 05-08-2008 | 02:07 PM
aloh

Originally Posted by TruBluZ
the best price does not always = best service
I still have no complaints about their service.

Jim did exactly what i told him to do and made sure he had the right parts just because i was a little paranoid. And guess what? It turned out just fine. Jim has been very easy to deal with and went out of his way to arrange a time for me to pickup the parts. All that along with beating another vendor's pricing.
Old 05-08-2008 | 02:29 PM
lonewolf

I am sorry but is this a way to respond to a customer? I have not bought anything from Jim(yet) so I have no personal experience.

I wish this would work in the "face to Face" business world. Put pictures up and laugh it away... I guess with internet base customers you dont car about saving face and taking care of custmers. Usually when vendors get called out for poor service they respond with their side of the story. SO for you(Jim) not responding means what the op posted is true, correct?

O well I guess Internet business is way different from "actual" personal business.

Chris(has been screwed plenty to know how op feels)
I completely agree. Just from the way he responded to the thread, I could guarantee he'll never see money from my pocket. You'd think after numerous threads in complaint of his poor customer service, he'd start answering e-mails to improve where he needed improvement.

I guess having a bunch of random internet sack riders save him in threads like this really does save his ***.

And regardless, whether this was posted and beaten to death on G35driver or not, I DON'T VISIT THAT SITE. I am a 350z owner, I couldn't give two flying ***** about g35s to be quite frank. So I would never see that thread. Shitty businessman, poor customer service... and you still haven't learned. Very sad
Old 05-08-2008 | 02:30 PM
bboypuertoroc

This thread makes my bawlz hurt.

Jim, don't forget his complimentary warped CF *****.
Old 05-08-2008 | 02:33 PM
blasian

Originally Posted by lonewolf
I completely agree. Just from the way he responded to the thread, I could guarantee he'll never see money from my pocket. You'd think after numerous threads in complaint of his poor customer service, he'd start answering e-mails to improve where he needed improvement.

I guess having a bunch of random internet sack riders save him in threads like this really does save his ***.

And regardless, whether this was posted and beaten to death on G35driver or not, I DON'T VISIT THAT SITE. I am a 350z owner, I couldn't give two flying ***** about g35s to be quite frank. So I would never see that thread. Shitty businessman, poor customer service... and you still haven't learned. Very sad
Ha... I can't say I blame him. Some people just seem to love to complain.

Although I think its funny that there are quite a few saying they've had good experiences with Jim yet I guess they are just random sack riders.
Old 05-08-2008 | 02:38 PM
350ZYALATA
Tentill4z
Premier Member

Get off your high horse, nobody gives 2 shi*s about you either. Nobody is asking you to do business with him. Either you will or you won't, why make a big stink about it? "Oh i'm not giving him my money," who cares! Oh wow you're too good to visit a G35 site because you drive a Z! ZOMG I've never seen a Z before! I'm not a sack rider I just hate people who ***** and complain, I've never even done business with Jim. Regardless of how well you handle your customer service you can't please everyone. If you've ever worked in retail before you would know this. People are going to ***** and complain no matter how hard you try so STFU and don't buy from him.
Old 05-08-2008 | 04:13 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc

Jim, don't forget his complimentary warped CF *****.

lube.....not included
Old 05-08-2008 | 04:16 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
lube.....not included
What a ripoff

CarbonLTD includes lube for free
Old 05-08-2008 | 04:35 PM
vnarang

Originally Posted by Julian@MRC
Is there anyone you WOULD do business with??
kayfunk?
Old 05-08-2008 | 04:42 PM
Ghost 350z

lol how many threads have there been bashing Jim??? maybe 4????

Jim does a lot of business, 4 complaints isnt shabby.

What is sad in my eyes is that you are quick to take the opinion of 4 people that complained about his company, not the numerous amounts of people that praise him
Old 05-08-2008 | 04:53 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic
Premier Member

over 95% of his customers are satisfied. I would say that speaks a great deal about Jim.

How many businesses really have a satisfaction rate that high???

There will always be people that are not going to be happy no matter what you do for them.
Old 05-08-2008 | 05:44 PM
350ZYALATA
Tentill4z
Premier Member

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
over 95% of his customers are satisfied. I would say that speaks a great deal about Jim.

How many businesses really have a satisfaction rate that high???

There will always be people that are not going to be happy no matter what you do for them.

QFT
Old 05-08-2008 | 05:49 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

If Jim is so bad how the **** could he get such a high ****ing itrader?
Old 05-08-2008 | 06:01 PM
jimmyloose

Damn I missed teh partee.
Old 05-08-2008 | 06:23 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Originally Posted by jimmyloose
Damn I missed teh partee.
Hi Jimmy

Quick Reply: Show Stoppers - Bad Business