Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M1 Auto FTMFGDL!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 01:49 PM
JEKL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that you are going to get scammed when you don't use a vendor from this site....... oh wait, scratch that. Vendors can be just as bad as buying from individuals. Carry on fellas!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Chad68

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not really into carbon fiber much but somebody should teach themselves how to make these parts and sell them. Also make the stuff people ask for like carbon headliners.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:58 PM
ParanoidAndroid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JZurita
You're just being paranoid.
possibly...hmmm i think someone is watching me.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:07 PM
TSG-Z

I had a similiar experience with M1, I thought their customer service was top notch with a good product, prior to doing business with them. I PM'd one of the M1 SN's, I think Peter about ordering Amuse sides, he replied that he could have them shipped within a matter of days. I placed my order a few weeks later and that's when the madness begin, I would PM them and wouldnt hear anything for weeks! I would get a email to an account I rarely use, stating they needed my address...I was like that couldnt be the hold-up, being that my paypal has all that information! Then it was my phone #, after they had everything they claimed they needed, it still took about two weeks to ship the item...all while my bodyman had my car! This wait for a product that was supposed to be sitting on their selves!

The customer service of ALL the vendors seem to be going down hill...from the threads that I see keep getting created!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:15 PM
beezee

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

I wished the law could allow the forum to enact a rule prohibiting vendors from charging a credit card until items are shipped with proof of shipment.
If I place an order that takes a year instead of a promised 1 week, I would not be bothered as long as they do not have my money. That gives me the choice to look somewhere else for the item. The problem is once they get the money (some of them I should say), they don't seem to care.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:32 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

date and id number available top left. call your credit card company

ive already refunded the money a week ago
Old 06-09-2009, 02:35 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

like ive told everyone before, im not here to steal or scam anyone. i need people to understand how many parts are painted on a daily basis on top of running a body shop, it gets ridiculous. I may take time to get your parts out but please understand im not here to take anyones money and not deliver
Old 06-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

"Originally Posted by Peter@m1autosport 05/21/09

ok ill go ahead and shoot the refund. itll posti n your account 2-4 business days"

The date on the receipt says 06/02/09, what took so long run the refund? I dont think anyone is accusing you of trying to rip people off, I think people here have a problem with your customer service
Old 06-09-2009, 02:56 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

totally understand where youre coming from, hood had to be returned to asuka along with my money back as well for the hood. its not your fault at all.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Get_Zwole

good to see it got taken care of.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:32 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

its been taken care of. i dont know why it hasnt posted in his account
Old 06-09-2009, 04:02 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

On a side note:

I get Multiple PM's from people who I don't even know who didn't order through me but through another person maybe at the shop or Richie or Peter. I even get phone calls on my cell phone from people who I never spoke to and apparently ordered parts from us.(I have no clue how you get my Cell #) But when they do call I always take care of them and let them know whats going on with their order.

You have to understand, we have over 15 sales reps and they are on multiple forums. It's almost impossible for one person to keep track of all sales orders coming in and a going out.

Blackheart, I'm pretty sure I tried my best to take care of you. I even put up the pictures you requested in my thread. The links were broken but I took care of it the next day and fixed them. I do believe you I kept in contact with you and responded to what you were asking for, I don't feel I was "Useless".

Were having a bit of rough time right now because of all the changes and minor setbacks we have been having, but were still here responding to your threads and not hiding from them and not responding. Like Peter said were not here to Scam people were here to help you get what you need and sometimes it takes a little longer then what most people expect which is our bad for not letting you know.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Chad68

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TSG-Z
I had a similiar experience with M1, I thought their customer service was top notch with a good product, prior to doing business with them. I PM'd one of the M1 SN's, I think Peter about ordering Amuse sides, he replied that he could have them shipped within a matter of days. I placed my order a few weeks later and that's when the madness begin, I would PM them and wouldnt hear anything for weeks! I would get a email to an account I rarely use, stating they needed my address...I was like that couldnt be the hold-up, being that my paypal has all that information! Then it was my phone #, after they had everything they claimed they needed, it still took about two weeks to ship the item...all while my bodyman had my car! This wait for a product that was supposed to be sitting on their selves!

The customer service of ALL the vendors seem to be going down hill...from the threads that I see keep getting created!

***I PM'd one of the M1 SN's, I think Peter about ordering Amuse sides, he replied that he could have them shipped within a matter of days. I placed my order a few weeks later***

So wait...

You called on day X and he said he could ship them out in a few days??

Then you placed your order a few WEEKS after he said a few days to ship?

Why on earth would you expect something to still be able to ship out in a few days, a few WEEKS after you originaly asked?
Old 06-09-2009, 08:35 PM
TSG-Z

Originally Posted by Chad68
So wait...

You called on day X and he said he could ship them out in a few days??

Then you placed your order a few WEEKS after he said a few days to ship?

Why on earth would you expect something to still be able to ship out in a few days, a few WEEKS after you originaly asked?
Because I obviously PM'd them to ensure product was still in stock prior to placing my order!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Blackheart

Originally Posted by Eric@M1Autosport
On a side note:

I get Multiple PM's from people who I don't even know who didn't order through me but through another person maybe at the shop or Richie or Peter. I even get phone calls on my cell phone from people who I never spoke to and apparently ordered parts from us.(I have no clue how you get my Cell #) But when they do call I always take care of them and let them know whats going on with their order.

You have to understand, we have over 15 sales reps and they are on multiple forums. It's almost impossible for one person to keep track of all sales orders coming in and a going out.

Blackheart, I'm pretty sure I tried my best to take care of you. I even put up the pictures you requested in my thread. The links were broken but I took care of it the next day and fixed them. I do believe you I kept in contact with you and responded to what you were asking for, I don't feel I was "Useless".

Were having a bit of rough time right now because of all the changes and minor setbacks we have been having, but were still here responding to your threads and not hiding from them and not responding. Like Peter said were not here to Scam people were here to help you get what you need and sometimes it takes a little longer then what most people expect which is our bad for not letting you know.

I see how busy you guys are with so many orders to an extent, I cant imagine all the other business you do apart from this forum.Its good to hear that you a very busy business, and of course there are times when you wont to be able to follow up with everyone.
however, at the time, I just asked for a follow-up. Just a simple picture of my finished products. I didnt get anything, despite my posts or calls.
When I did call, I was transfered 3-4 times only to be followed by a ten minute, which ended by "accidently" hanged up on.
At times, I was told by staffing that my products were already done. Yet, no one took the time to actually verify that statement, or provide with a actual tracking number.
Peter was the only one who actually responded back.
Even so, the deadline I was told was never met.
I think I had enough when my posts were just simply ignored....(lots of posts guys- if you have time check them out)

https://my350z.com/forum/body-exteri...ngs-etc-4.html

https://my350z.com/forum/body-exteri...ml#post7305236

https://my350z.com/forum/body-exteri...ide-etc-6.html

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-ca...o-sport-5.html --here, I post under their own shop review, and I still get ignorned.

so I finally make this long thread to see if anyone responds...
https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...g-version.html

and finally got things rolling....
https://my350z.com/forum/body-exteri...ml#post7305356

My parts got delivered, but the front bumper came in cracked.
Eric, Peter is working with the shipping company to get everything straightened out.
I understand even claims take time to be handled and processed. Peter told me it might take up to two weeks on 6-9-09.
Eric, Lets see how that goes, get everything finished and processed and I will keep everyone informed.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:59 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

I did end up responding in my thread a day later and even posted up the pictures for you as you requested. I think I sent you a PM as well. I also remember saying in my PM that I had no Idea what was going on but I would find out what was up and soon after Peter responded back.

I'm on here to help everyone out, I don't feel I have let anyone down as of yet and hope to continue to do so.

Sad to here that after all that time and work that the bumper got damaged. I hope it all gets resolved quickly. Its tough dealing with the shipping companies who don't want to admit fault.

also I want to point one thing out that has been bugging me, NEXX, your hood was not a USED hood. It came from ASUKA and it was packaged and labeled as a "Good" hood and not defective. I even remember seeing this label. Sorry you had a bad experience with the product and our miss communications, but as of last month, ASUKA has a quality assurance to us as a vendor of their product, we now even CLEAR COAT our Asuka Product for better protection from UV damage. Since this incident we have examined ALL hoods and products we ship out. We have even had to refinish some products when they come out of the factory which we do let our customers know. I assure you though that we don't try to sell you a used part or defective part unless we tell you, and usually it comes with a cheaper price tag. Even my Asuka hood which was direct from the factory had some flaws.

But again If we were here to scam people, we wouldn't take this much care into responding back to these threads and posts with problems.

Thanks for the understanding guys. Just a FYI when people place an order with me I even give them my direct Cell # so that I can help them out whenever. Im sure some members on here can vouch for that as I've taken calls even when I'm at home and supposedly off work. Last call I had was at 10pm and I still answered and responded to some questions a customer had. I'll still try my best to help everyone as best I can.

Last edited by EricChan; 06-10-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:21 AM
eminence978

sounds like M1 needs better organization skills, you only have 15 workers and you can't keep track of PO's, sounds like someone in upper management needs to get the right people in there and things will run smoothly.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:31 AM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by eminence978
sounds like m1 needs better organization skills, you only have 15 workers and you can't keep track of po's, sounds like someone in upper management needs to get the right people in there and things will run smoothly.
+1000000000000
Old 06-10-2009, 04:31 AM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

sounds like m1 needs better organization skills, you only have 15 workers and you can't keep track of po's, sounds like someone in upper management needs to get the right people in there and things will run smoothly.
+2000000000000
Old 06-10-2009, 04:32 AM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

+ 1 gabillion............

Quick Reply: M1 Auto FTMFGDL!