Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M1 Auto FTMFGDL!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default M1 Auto FTMFGDL!

took 3 weeks to get a hood that i was told i would have in less than 1 week. promised a refund on may 21 and it has yet to show up on my account. asked for a copy of the receipt to be faxed and nothing. i file a dispute with my CC company to cover my *** today. this jokers are hilarious. how do you get into the customer service industry and provide zero service. i refrained from slinging out their name until now. i feel like everyone has the right to know what they might expect from M1 if you are doing business with them.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:09 AM
JZurita

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear. Guess I won't be getting my CF hatch from them.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Nexx

^^ you know what is more frustrating? the two vendors who i can buy Asuka products from, M1 and Mastergrade, are both horrible vendors. i dont trust either one of them. so i guess im not buying an Asuka product. so frustrating!!!! arrgghhhh1!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:22 AM
rockinbboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow! good to know, I was about to drop 5K for some products from M1.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:37 AM
fart_canon

Originally Posted by Nexx
^^ you know what is more frustrating? the two vendors who i can buy Asuka products from, M1 and Mastergrade, are both horrible vendors. i dont trust either one of them. so i guess im not buying an Asuka product. so frustrating!!!! arrgghhhh1!!!
very true about mastergrade! I hope things like this will help these vendors realize that they are losing business left and right.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry to hear this, Nexx.

Hopefully everything will work out.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:00 AM
lgear080

It's a shame these items can't be bought in person...

I need to talk to bulletproof about this mastergrade situation. I want a hatch too,
but have hesitated due to the random snafus surrounding their business. Perhaps
BP will be willing to stock the items.

... Peter?
Old 06-08-2009, 10:10 AM
ZKansasZ

damn it, I was gonna get M1 to get me a set of sideskirts...
They were good when I ordered my V1 bumper, though?

im debating now...
Old 06-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Nexx

Originally Posted by ZKansasZ
damn it, I was gonna get M1 to get me a set of sideskirts...
They were good when I ordered my V1 bumper, though?

im debating now...
as long as you order using a credit card and check your items before you sign for them...... yeah... just have your butt covered.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Changvi

Sucks to hear. M1 isn't one of my trusted vendors because of incidents like this. Hope u get it resolved.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Manjot

Sorry to hear this, I hope it works out for you.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Mazinger Z

Man... this is like the 2nd thread about M1 in the past couple of weeks. I was thinking about going to them too... blehhh
Old 06-08-2009, 10:36 AM
cwest350

that sucks.

you cant make everyone happy but from your experience and from what i've read from others, they have really really bad communciation at times with their customers....
Old 06-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Nexx

Originally Posted by cwest350
that sucks.

you cant make everyone happy but from your experience and from what i've read from others, they have really really bad communciation at times with their customers....
yep, communication is key. i dont think they are in business trying to rip people off but they do seem to procrastinate quite a bit. if they are too busy, they really should hire more people because the business they lose in this way only comes back to bite them in the butt.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Get_Zwole

customer service is the easiest thing in a business. If your upfront and honest most people will cut you slack but if you just dont talk to them you ruin your business. Sorry to hear Nexx i was gonna buy an amuse kit from them in a month or two as well. Will probably go another route now that i hear this. How hard is it to send someone a pm or fax a receipt lol.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Nexx

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole
customer service is the easiest thing in a business. If your upfront and honest most people will cut you slack but if you just dont talk to them you ruin your business. Sorry to hear Nexx i was gonna buy an amuse kit from them in a month or two as well. Will probably go another route now that i hear this. How hard is it to send someone a pm or fax a receipt lol.
shineauto man, their front bumper is perfect. i had a problem with the driver side skirt so i emailed them. i had a new skirt at my door in less than a week with no questions asked.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

it adds up. if you don't have someone hired specifically to do your admin work, you can easily spend the better chunk of a day taking care of requests for customers like that. customers get really antsy when they make large purchases (rightfully so). they seem to fail at being open and honest about their work load, sending updates if they have to prioritize something else over other pieces etc, I haven't seen them screw anyone over though. just delays and little communication.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Blackheart

sorry to hear that man.
I myself have been going through alot. I finally got my stuff from m1autosport and the front bumper arrived cracked Its a whole new hassle to go and get things straigtened out with the shipped service. I do believe they are not trying to rip people off as you said and im sure its great service but only if you live locally. IF YOU live out of state this Might happen to you...parts taking too long to be delivered, broken deadlines, damaged parts on delivery- seems like you get thrown to the end of the service line. in Nexx's case, seems like you dont your refund
For YOU the READER...If you still dont believe just read my post or search. Better yet, Read any thread from m1 and you will see how other people are also in line to get refunds they are still waiting for.
From now on im just buying locally.

Last edited by Blackheart; 06-08-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:37 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks for the heads up for the rest of us, sucks. So shine is the last budget exterior vendor to trust im guessing?
Old 06-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Blackheart

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
Thanks for the heads up for the rest of us, sucks. So shine is the last budget exterior vendor to trust im guessing?
Well, Shine does provide great service to an extent. I ordered a spec c20 rear bumper and sideskirts from them and I was told the sideskirts would be in the box along with the rear bumper. However when I got the box, there were no sideskirts. I called shine to inform them and they shipped them out that same day and got them about 5days later.
I got my parts painted and installed but after a few months the rear bumper started to warp all over.
I asked Ken from Shine for some feed back and even sent him quite a few pictures he asked for just to show how the bumper got disformed.
I never heard back from Ken...no calls no pms, no emails.

Quick Reply: M1 Auto FTMFGDL!