Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M1 Auto FTMFGDL!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 04:38 AM
beezee

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter@m1autosport
like ive told everyone before, im not here to steal or scam anyone. i need people to understand how many parts are painted on a daily basis on top of running a body shop, it gets ridiculous. I may take time to get your parts out but please understand im not here to take anyones money and not deliver
I don't think you guys are trying to scam anyone. I have not ordered anything from you yet but I would soon. I have read a lot about you and generally they are good things. The PROBLEM is organization. Lets say you guys are backed up. Then someone calls to place an order. You should be able to look at your schedule and estimate how soon you can make that order. As long as you make the buyer aware that the order would be shipped within XX week(s) and they aggree, they would be OK. What people get upset about is giving them a week and they have to wait 3 weeks. You would be upset too and that is justified. Get a lot more organized and keep up the good work.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:56 AM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eminence978
sounds like M1 needs better organization skills, you only have 15 workers and you can't keep track of PO's, sounds like someone in upper management needs to get the right people in there and things will run smoothly.
Originally Posted by JasonZ-YA
+1000000000000
+2000000000000
+ 1 gabillion............

BTW M1,

If you guys need a sales order/shipping coordinator, I might be willing to take a new job. I like where Im @ now but want to move back to L.A. permanently. If the money is right I can start Monday
Old 06-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by beezee
I don't think you guys are trying to scam anyone. I have not ordered anything from you yet but I would soon. I have read a lot about you and generally they are good things. The PROBLEM is organization. Lets say you guys are backed up. Then someone calls to place an order. You should be able to look at your schedule and estimate how soon you can make that order. As long as you make the buyer aware that the order would be shipped within XX week(s) and they aggree, they would be OK. What people get upset about is giving them a week and they have to wait 3 weeks. You would be upset too and that is justified. Get a lot more organized and keep up the good work.
but, they know if they tell the truth that they will have a 50/50 of losing that sale. they would rather kinda lie about ship date, upset the customer but make a sale.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:05 PM
ev0k1ll3r

troof!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:36 PM
costilla

Im in customer service myself and when customers order anything with me, I'm always following up with any delays, orders on hold etc.. because I've seen when a associate does not follow up, the customer comes in a fiery and raises hell and its not pretty

So what about ordering kits from vendors that advertise like in the magzines? Are they trustworthly?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness

BTW M1,

If you guys need a sales order/shipping coordinator, I might be willing to take a new job. I like where Im @ now but want to move back to L.A. permanently. If the money is right I can start Monday
Then you can rock the LA stuff without getting jumped in the Bay! ahahah
Old 06-11-2009, 05:09 AM
sintaxeror

Originally Posted by Eric@M1Autosport
You have to understand, we have over 15 sales reps and they are on multiple forums. It's almost impossible for one person to keep track of all sales orders coming in and a going out.
Easily the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard from any vendor, anywhere.

Sounds like you guys need to pony up a little cash and purchase some order/inventory software and some smart phones. Every single rep should be able to access every single order at any time on the same system, and also notes attached to that order about how many times a customer has called, complaints, etc.
If, god forbid, you guys actually have such a system and are just too lazy/undisciplined to use it, then find some way to add some accountability to your reps... like start FIRING PEOPLE for such horrible service. It's not like there's a shortage of people needing employment right now.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Then you can rock the LA stuff without getting jumped in the Bay! ahahah

Really though, I cant even go to a Dodgers game in SF without getting crap let alone Oakland

Originally Posted by sintaxeror

Sounds like you guys need to pony up a little cash and purchase some order/inventory software and some smart phones. Every single rep should be able to access every single order at any time on the same system, and also notes attached to that order about how many times a customer has called, complaints, etc.
If, god forbid, you guys actually have such a system and are just too lazy/undisciplined to use it, then find some way to add some accountability to your reps... like start FIRING PEOPLE for such horrible service.
+1
Its not cheap but it all pays for itself in the long run. Not only does it help track orders and efficiency, it also helps trace back where mistakes were made. Great tools out there just need to know how to use them.

It's not like there's a shortage of people needing employment right now.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Blck350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmmm.. I just ordered an Amuse front painted Carbon Silver 2 weeks ago.... I hope it comes out alright. "cross fingers"
Old 06-11-2009, 10:42 AM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

i actually hired smileyz33 yesterday to handle the issues stated above. hes doing a great job so far.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

money is back in my account. situation is over.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:16 AM
krnzzang84

Originally Posted by Nexx
Great to hear! I don't think they are scamer but they lack in service and product! I bought Amuse front and Side from them and it fits horrible.

Both side of front bumper is short half a inch, driver side headlight has a gap, front really don't line up with hood, both side are short.

those are all fixable and costed me extra $500 to install... now they fit perfect. If it was gonna cost me $500 extra i would just went with shine
Old 06-11-2009, 11:19 AM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by krnzzang84
Great to hear! I don't think they are scamer but they lack in service and product! I bought Amuse front and Side from them and it fits horrible.

Both side of front bumper is short half a inch, driver side headlight has a gap, front really don't line up with hood, both side are short.

those are all fixable and costed me extra $500 to install... now they fit perfect. If it was gonna cost me $500 extra i would just went with shine
i had a customer that had the exact same issues stated above and i walked him through the process of how to install. you should have called me
now he has pics posted of what i helped him with
Old 06-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Blackheart

glad to hear that man.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:38 AM
beezee

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Happy for you Nexx!.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:58 AM
krnzzang84

Originally Posted by Peter@m1autosport
i had a customer that had the exact same issues stated above and i walked him through the process of how to install. you should have called me
now he has pics posted of what i helped him with

My shop knows how to install after market body kit. No after market kit will fit like OEM. Always here and there it has small error, which body shop have to adjust to car. But man your kit i bought,,,,way off. Just like i mension it above. Would you like a picture of how it is not fitting?? I never got lazy to post it but I am glad to for everyone.

Last edited by krnzzang84; 06-11-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:11 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by eminence978
sounds like M1 needs better organization skills, you only have 15 workers and you can't keep track of PO's, sounds like someone in upper management needs to get the right people in there and things will run smoothly.
15 workers who work other different forums not on My350z.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:19 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

If, god forbid, you guys actually have such a system and are just too lazy/undisciplined to use it, then find some way to add some accountability to your reps... like start FIRING PEOPLE for such horrible service. It's not like there's a shortage of people needing employment right now.

We have the software and I'm speaking for myself. Not the shop. I can't access the Software from my home where I work out of mostly. I drive up the shop 2-3 times a week ( about a 75 mile trip up and 75 mile trip back) Which doesn't matter because its my choice but Like I said Ask the customers I have helped and I know for a fact I have a good Rep with my customers.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:28 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

My shop knows how to install after market body kit. No after market kit will fit like OEM. Always here and there it has small error, which body shop have to adjust to car. But man your kit i bought,,,,way off. Just like i mension it above. Would you like a picture of how it is not fitting?? I never got lazy to post it but I am glad to for everyone.
Hmm... we sold two amuse kits exactly the same kit and we sent them to you both in the same week. He called me on my cell, which I believe i provided to you as well and he also said he had some fitment issues similar to yours, He said he felt the front was short and wasn't fitting right.

We talked him through everything and here are his Results:

Originally Posted by r.evlineD_Z
bump for Eric. 2 weeks was all I needed to order, receive and have it on my car. Thanks!

Test Fitment; no screws/clips just hanging on

Finish Product

Old 06-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

you cant access the software from home? there are hundred of free/easy to use ways to remotely access a computer. though I guess I wouldn't want to take my work with me if I had a choice about it .. :P

Quick Reply: M1 Auto FTMFGDL!