Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some in progress pics of the Ings Half kit replica going on.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 01:28 AM
joust75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by joust75
Hey JDMKook Check out this replica. Its a good thing this guy saved money because the fit and finish on this thing are awful Its gonna cost him an arm and a leg to fix it.

Oooops! So much for your quality argument. There are quality Replica kits out there that are even better than the original. Case in point.

Dont cry now.....
Attached Thumbnails Some in progress pics of the Ings Half kit replica going on.-cimg1078.jpg  
Old 08-28-2004, 03:43 AM
hido7

Default .

To JDMKook:

No one will listen to what you have to say. So much for your "informing" us. Growup or get banned .!!!!!!

Why don't you eat your S H I T before you post!?! What a Hater....

Last edited by hido7; 08-28-2004 at 03:48 AM.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:41 AM
vice86

Originally posted by JDMkaisoku

I'm not stating opinion, I'm stating cold, hard, facts. Calling me names because you're embarrassed for having counterfeit parts on your car doesn't seem very grown up to me.
lolol, yah, we're so embarrassed for having "counterfeit" parts on our car...that we're all stating that we actually have replica parts....how is that embarrassed if we're actually saying it?

JDM was the kind of kid that probably got his lunch money stolen in highschool and got beat up on a weekly basis...hahahaha. LAHOOO----SAAAHHHER.
Old 08-28-2004, 06:21 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

you guys all take this stuff way too seriously....on both sides of the coin!

More often than not, the replicas are horrible...there are, of course exceptions.

Sometimes, the "JDM" bits are every bit as bad as the replica's....depends on the brand . However, one thing I have learned is that the Japanese kits are usually much better constructed than the knock offs....not always, but usually.

The prices of the true JDM kits are not arbitrarily high because they pass through many hands.....there are several vendors here that deal direectly with the manufacturers in Japan, and even with the freight costs incurred, still manage to keep the prices of the parts close to, or often below the Yen MSRP in Japan. The real cost of the genuine kits tends to be so high because these are boutique firms making kits often as they are ordered....we are not talking about some gigantopolis factory cranking out INGS half kits all day long.

My take has been, and always will be - if it makes YOU happy, then more power to you. If you want a real kit, and you can afford it....then by all means. Just for gods sake, don't post that you have a genuine kit when you dont

Anyway, the INGS, INGS replica, INGS style, or SING kits are one of the nicest out there for the Z. Hope you are happy with it when its done!

Adam

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 08-28-2004 at 06:28 AM.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:05 AM
Christobal

Ya, what Z1 said.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:15 AM
vice86

Originally posted by Z1 Performance
you guys all take this stuff way too seriously....on both sides of the coin!

More often than not, the replicas are horrible...there are, of course exceptions.

Sometimes, the "JDM" bits are every bit as bad as the replica's....depends on the brand . However, one thing I have learned is that the Japanese kits are usually much better constructed than the knock offs....not always, but usually.

The prices of the true JDM kits are not arbitrarily high because they pass through many hands.....there are several vendors here that deal direectly with the manufacturers in Japan, and even with the freight costs incurred, still manage to keep the prices of the parts close to, or often below the Yen MSRP in Japan. The real cost of the genuine kits tends to be so high because these are boutique firms making kits often as they are ordered....we are not talking about some gigantopolis factory cranking out INGS half kits all day long.

My take has been, and always will be - if it makes YOU happy, then more power to you. If you want a real kit, and you can afford it....then by all means. Just for gods sake, don't post that you have a genuine kit when you dont

Anyway, the INGS, INGS replica, INGS style, or SING kits are one of the nicest out there for the Z. Hope you are happy with it when its done!

Adam
Werd Z1...this thread got out of control, but we don't need a member shoving his opinions down our throat like he's right and we're wrong. Like I said and you said also...as long as I'M happy with it is all that matters....ofcourse other people thinking it looks good too is great.
Old 08-28-2004, 08:46 AM
JDMkaisoku

Your guys are so amusing, I'm not giving opinions, I'm stating facts. You guys are trying so hard to defend the replicrap on your cars without any real knowlege of fiberglass, the production of fiberglass, or how high the quality is on the real Ings+1 parts. (yes kiddies, it's called being ignorant....but when you make false claims due to your ignorance, you're a fool) I'de like to see you take a hammer to real Ings+1 parts and then to your counterfeit crap. I'de bet money that the counterfeit would crack much sooner than the Ings IF the Ings ever even cracked. Hell, with Ings hybrid aero, it probably wouldn't crack.

Calling me names and giving your lame arguements just shows how little you know and how immature you are. Z1 is the only one making sense here. It's hilarious how mad and offended you guys get when someone points out that you have counterfeit products on your car that look horrible....but it's a fact, not an opinion, so once again your "angst" is pointless.

Time for an opinion, Vice, you've got some real quality replicrap there. You'll be lucky if when they fit it, that it looks semi-straight on your car without cracking...and that it stays that way hehehe! His pictures and angst with putting the kit on his car should be evidence enought to show you that counterfeit parts aren't worth the money or trouble.

I've got bigger fish to fry now so I'm going to leave you little posers to your childish hackjob Z's. Just remember, I'll be the first one there laughing when that counterfeit crap on your car cracks, shatters, or tears apart.

PS. You guys are gonne love the fact that Ings is coming to to the U.S. soon and since they are already aware of these counterfeit products. I can't wait til they start busting these counterfeit companies ripping off their designs. XOXO
Old 08-28-2004, 09:09 AM
vice86

lol...i love how JDM think's he's so right and trying to play the witty, calm cool and collected angle ....I know you're getting annoyedf...HAHAHAHAHA. I've seen people with authentic kits even have problem with fitment....no one's kits are 100% slap on perfect.

BTW...none of us are getting mad...we're just pointing out that you're a new member and you already come off looking like a major tool.

As for Ings coming to the US...who cares, I got my ripped off stuff already

In closing...thanks for your FACTS about replica kits, all mentally noted and if it does crack on me I'll personally post up here saying "JDMkaisoku was absolutely right....all hail JDM!!!"

Welcome to the forums JDM!
Old 08-28-2004, 09:12 AM
MannishBoy
350Z-holic

OK, locking this thread. First, don't thread crap, nobody made this about the merits of knock off kits originally. Second, both sides need to back down and calm down.