Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.
View Poll Results: THE RICH JERK LINK: to permanently remove or to keep?
it should be kept on my350z
45.35%
it should be removed permanently from my350z
54.65%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

Who wants THE RICH JERK ad gone forever? Private poll: Please vote or vote again

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 01:14 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by John@Victory
to be truthfull its not your bussiness or my bussiness where the money is going.... does anyone except your boyfriend ask you where you spend your money?

I hope hardrock mentioned he has a boyfriend unless Victory Nissan of Richmond belittles or attacks a gender preference.

Last edited by charlie_rdstr_Z; 10-20-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:21 PM
John@Victory

blah blah blah..... fact is its not yours or anyone elses bussiness how the money is spent or who it goes too.... if the owner of the site doesnt care why should anyone else?
Old 10-20-2006, 01:23 PM
John@Victory

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z

I hope hardrock mentioned he has a boyfriend unless Victory Nissan of Richmond belittles or attacks a gender preference.
i thought hard rock was a woman.... so how was i insulting or belittling?
Old 10-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

They voiced their opinions on the other polls and threads so that should not be a problem.

If Kyle is fair he would count the active members on this board not Jvanquish, the lady who promotes the racial websites, or the scammers.
LOL, thats pretty funny that Jvan gets grouped with those 2 others..lol
Old 10-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Ianmtx

They own the site, let them get ad revenue off it you rich jerk. Just don't look at the damn ad!
Old 10-20-2006, 01:29 PM
six3mike

I like grapes
Old 10-20-2006, 01:31 PM
xyberai

Kiwi FTW
Old 10-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Combat350z
Banned

PeePee on me tinkle tinkle
Old 10-20-2006, 01:32 PM
TheCajunStyle

just as long as **** ads don't start popping up, who the f cares what ad is on the top of these forums?

do you whiney little b!tches show up to a city council meeting and complain that there is a G.A.P. billboard ad on Main St. where you live? just because it isn't a car ad doesn't mean it can not be here...

from a marketing standpoint, the admin SHOULD put it back up on the forum...afterall, some of the best advertising is also the most contrversial.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:37 PM
John@Victory

And i still say grow up and who cares.... i voted to keep it as it isnt our freaking bussiness
Old 10-20-2006, 02:07 PM
roneski

Maybe if more people bought a premier membership (mine is over at G35driver) you'd get less adds.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:41 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Moderators please close this thread and poll and those of you who want to voice your opinions privately, follow the link.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225040
Old 10-20-2006, 02:57 PM
hardrock905

to be truthfull its not your bussiness or my bussiness where the money is going.... does anyone except your boyfriend ask you where you spend your money?
Wow, what a mouth.
You are on here representing a business? What a joke.
I find it hard to believe that anyone on this site would even consider buying anything from you.
I wonder if your district and/or regional manager would be interested in some of your immature and rude comments made on here while being a business rep???
I am sure they would be.
Especially comments that could be considered sexual harassment.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by hardrock905
Wow, what a mouth.
You are on here representing a business? What a joke.
I find it hard to believe that anyone on this site would even consider buying anything from you.
I wonder if your district and/or regional manager would be interested in some of your immature and rude comments made on here while being a business rep???
I am sure they would be.
Especially comments that could be considered sexual harassment.
Thats not sexual harassment by any means FYI...Do a little research on the terms your using and how out of context your using them..
I dont think John meant to be rude, I think he was trying to convey the point that we, as users,sponsors and premier members, do not have a say as to where the money made off this site goes, and to whom it goes.And quite frankly I dont care where it goes, since none of it is visiting my bank account..This site is a business, and it is a privately owned one at that.We may voice our opinion all we want, however it is up to Kyle as to what goes down in the end...At that point your options are the following:
1) deal with it...
2) leave the site..

Really simple in fact..
Old 10-20-2006, 03:36 PM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Thats not sexual harassment by any means FYI...Do a little research on the terms your using and how out of context your using them..
I dont think John meant to be rude, I think he was trying to convey the point that we, as users,sponsors and premier members, do not have a say as to where the money made off this site goes, and to whom it goes.And quite frankly I dont care where it goes, since none of it is visiting my bank account..This site is a business, and it is a privately owned one at that.We may voice our opinion all we want, however it is up to Kyle as to what goes down in the end...At that point your options are the following:
1) deal with it...
2) leave the site..

Really simple in fact..
Actually, I am sure he meant to be rude as always. I've read many of his posts.Way to represent Victory!
I still think his supervisors would be quite shocked that they are actually paying him to hang out on the internet and **** people off instead of actually being helpful and making sales.
Btw, how long have you had to interpret John's remarks on here for him?
Weird.
I was going to ask if he was your boyfriend but I'll leave the grade school remarks to somebody else.

Peace
Old 10-20-2006, 03:39 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
I assure you that would somehow point in that direction of sexual harassment and discrimination as I work for one of the biggest corporations in America. That would be grounds for immediate action by means of lawsuit and getting fired and I've seen it happen. People are sensitive and you have to be cautiously PC or an undesirable event will likely happen. Just be careful of what you say because even universities and corporations check your myspace page.

BTW go here and vote.

Moderators please close this thread and poll and those of you who want to voice your opinions privately, follow the link.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225040
Old 10-20-2006, 04:04 PM
John@Victory

I assure you that would somehow point in that direction of sexual harassment and discrimination as I work for one of the biggest corporations in America. That would be grounds for immediate action by means of lawsuit and getting fired and I've seen it happen. People are sensitive and you have to be cautiously PC or an undesirable event will likely happen. Just be careful of what you say because even universities and corporations check your myspace page.

BTW go here and vote.

it was in no way sexual harassment. learn what the heck your are talking about... discrimination? yea borderline.... but to be truthfull i dont care if you hug the pole or like the hole.... but posting these stupid threads show the gayness and juvinile thinking you have....

the forum is to discuss something we all have in common and thats a love for the z car. you dont like the advertisements or others TRUTHFULL input then go to the kiddy forums. heres one for you. www.ILOVEBARNEYTHEDINOSAUR.COM my five year old son could give you a couple of threads to particapate in that site...

get a life fella

and its good to know you work for McDonalds
Old 10-20-2006, 04:38 PM
bofa

Who cares... it's that or some other advertisement. It does make the site look like it's sponsored by that cheesy guy in "the Riddler" suit... but whatever, the site still serves it's purpose. Maybe get rid of the bold or find a classier way to display it?

I didn't vote either way. You guys seem to be more passionate than I am about it.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:40 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

it was in no way sexual harassment. learn what the heck your are talking about... discrimination? yea borderline.... but to be truthfull i dont care if you hug the pole or like the hole.... but posting these stupid threads show the gayness and juvinile thinking you have....

the forum is to discuss something we all have in common and thats a love for the z car. you dont like the advertisements or others TRUTHFULL input then go to the kiddy forums. heres one for you. www.ILOVEBARNEYTHEDINOSAUR.COM my five year old son could give you a couple of threads to particapate in that site...

get a life fella

and its good to know you work for McDonalds
Old 10-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i thought hard rock was a woman.... so how was i insulting or belittling?
We thought you were a man too, mistakes happen.

Quick Reply: Who wants THE RICH JERK ad gone forever? Private poll: Please vote or vote again