Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Cooling Mist water injection....

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 10:23 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks David for clearing that up, I'll try to call you up tomorrow
Old 07-19-2006, 03:25 AM
coolingmist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sentry65
thanks David for clearing that up, I'll try to call you up tomorrow
You are certainly welcome. We consider it an honor that you chose us over the competition and no doubt we want to live up to your expectations.

David
Old 07-19-2006, 03:44 AM
gringott

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Customer service at work. Nice.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:52 AM
TTRANK

Originally Posted by coolingmist
Tim,
I found your order on 6/5/2006. I checked all the emails in my system and I have none from you other than the 2nd day shipping. Our email is coolingmist@comcast.net Our phone # is 770.931.2139. We offer 7 day a week support and I assure you that if you have a problem, we want to make it right and help you get it resolved.

Thanks for your purchase and please get in touch with us at the email listed above.

I replied to the same email I revceived the first reply from so I doubt the email address was wrong. Maybe there was a problem with a server somewhere or something.

The reply I got the first time was very short and did not fully answer my question. I have posted the answer below and my reply. If possible I will try to call from work today. Is there someone in specific I should ask for?

Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:01 PM
Subject: RE: Installation question

That PILL is required. without it, i it will flood. The slotted side should be face up.

David

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi David,

I tried putting the pill back in and it just floods. By saying “floods” I mean water just flows out instead of spraying. In order to get it to spray I had to take out the pill and screen. Do you think there could be a problem with the nozzle? I took a quick video of it if you would like I can send it to you. I am not comfortable with the nozzle not having the screen so please let me know if you have any ideas that could help.

Thanks,

Tim
Old 07-19-2006, 10:20 AM
coolingmist

Tim,

our email responses are ALWAYS short. We literally get close to 100 emails a day, many of them from customers. A phone call is the best way to get the best support.

770.931.2139. David.

Originally Posted by TIMMAHH
I replied to the same email I revceived the first reply from so I doubt the email address was wrong. Maybe there was a problem with a server somewhere or something.

The reply I got the first time was very short and did not fully answer my question. I have posted the answer below and my reply. If possible I will try to call from work today. Is there someone in specific I should ask for?

Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:01 PM
Subject: RE: Installation question

That PILL is required. without it, i it will flood. The slotted side should be face up.

David

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi David,

I tried putting the pill back in and it just floods. By saying “floods” I mean water just flows out instead of spraying. In order to get it to spray I had to take out the pill and screen. Do you think there could be a problem with the nozzle? I took a quick video of it if you would like I can send it to you. I am not comfortable with the nozzle not having the screen so please let me know if you have any ideas that could help.

Thanks,

Tim
Old 07-19-2006, 11:04 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by coolingmist
We literally get close to 100 emails a day
Hahaha! I know the feeling.

BTW I need to order one of your NA controllers. I'll just do it over the website.

Hows the Elise doing?

Tony
Old 07-19-2006, 11:18 AM
coolingmist

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Hahaha! I know the feeling.

BTW I need to order one of your NA controllers. I'll just do it over the website.

Hows the Elise doing?

Tony
The elise is great. Our n/a controller will be going on it soon and some dyno runs.

WE have them in stock so you can order at any time. Thanks again.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:30 AM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

coolingmist... you have experience working on Lotus.. I just bought one and have been looking into the various FI options... is your setup for a NA engine in hot climates/ racing environments or for a particular FI setup? I figure to be tracking mine later this year.
Fun little car man.
--B
Old 07-19-2006, 11:41 AM
coolingmist

Originally Posted by BamBam
coolingmist... you have experience working on Lotus.. I just bought one and have been looking into the various FI options... is your setup for a NA engine in hot climates/ racing environments or for a particular FI setup? I figure to be tracking mine later this year.
Fun little car man.
--B
haha yea...My lotus is n/a still. We are developing an Elise kit. If you are interested in the progress call Force FED and ask them where they are on it, lol. We are working with them to build an elise specific kit. It comes with our trunk mount, commander, stainless, etc.

Yea its pretty cool that our kit is on the most bad - *** elise on the planet.

Eitherway, the kit will be the same for n/a or turbo the only difference will the controller.

If you need something in the mean time, just hit us up as I have an 06 and will be creating something soon. BTW, our trunk mount tank fits back in the corner of the trunk out of site, its pretty sweet.

David