Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

600+ whp thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 07:42 AM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think the next step is 19 psi, then you'll be so much faster. You'll have a bigger number which is neato
Old 12-23-2006, 08:55 AM
blackend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by silver nismo
I'm dying to have some 1 to tell me how my exhaust sounds when i pass by lol man with ur 450whp u r not even close to my torque #s hehehehe..
NEXT...

sice i bought my Z06 i beat all the cars include SLR,M5,M6,even CLS63 AMG,......even with 350z one of my firend ,,,i think pushing 573whp,,,,,,,nothing comes near me,,,,,,that why i like to see ppl that pushing 650whp cant come near to ZO6.....
Old 12-23-2006, 09:30 AM
tig488

whats next?

you make another thread and tell us again, what youve done you your car.

ok, we get it, youve done alot, you have good numbers, there i said it, you dont have to remind us again tomorrow.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:10 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tig488
whats next?

ok, we get it, youve done alot, you have good numbers, there i said it, you dont have to remind us again tomorrow.
+1

merging with original thread.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Oleg

Good jk lol well about the english lessons i think ur right my spelling is going week but as i said b 4 and i say again its my 3ed lang. so i think u will understand...
and as for the kill stories and time slips i do more street race than any leagal race... let me put it this way where i am police doesnt act like in the US so we r cool....
street kills lol i lost count but all my victoms where V8s that thought the VQ engine is just snother high whp jap. car and no torquq to follow and they where wrong as per the results of the street races... sorry no vids cause it just didn't happen that i had a camera on as i raced.. and i can post u my dyno graph if u would like to see for ur self...

now if u have any info of what to add next with a good justification then plz do and if u dont then i think maybe u can read what i have and get to learn something from my set up..
How about.....
I know, I know, wider fenders, craploads of rubber, brakes powerful enough to stop a train, full race suspension, roll cage (we'd prefer you to build another car if god forbid... you know...).
How's that?
Old 12-24-2006, 06:14 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by blackend
sice i bought my Z06 i beat all the cars include SLR,M5,M6,even CLS63 AMG,......even with 350z one of my firend ,,,i think pushing 573whp,,,,,,,nothing comes near me,,,,,,that why i like to see ppl that pushing 650whp cant come near to ZO6.....
I got a 350Z being built at my shop that will make your precious Z06 look like a motorized scooter...If your willing to come to NJ at Raceway Park we can run for $1000 a race.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Oleg

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
I got a 350Z being built at my shop that will make your precious Z06 look like a motorized scooter...If your willing to come to NJ at Raceway Park we can run for $1000 a race.
I do believe that Z06 in question is in Dubai.
Another thing that's in Dubai is ridiculously high salaries and no taxes, so you keep what you get. If he catches the mod bug with the Z06, you're toast...

Last edited by Oleg; 12-24-2006 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:44 AM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by blackend
Those cars that u beated I already did and ur friend runs this power and u beat him well done there but i aint ur friend in othoer words his driving is not my driving and good luck for thinking that u can beat the whole world with a zo6...
Old 12-25-2006, 12:51 AM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by tig488
whats next?

Thats quoted for u and for nitrous SORRY I thought u r the ppl who I shale get more knowledge from but obviously i was wrong lol u make me laugh I thought was loud and clear what ive done has been so far what i have read and learned on this forum and whats next was just for me to get ur sugestions on what can i do next to improve apperantly ur ignorancy didnt let u understand the question very well thinking i'm saying my #s again no no no big boys it was just to know and get to learn more but how ever I was wrong... i will keep my #s to my self and thanx for sharing....
Old 12-25-2006, 12:53 AM
silver nismo

+100
Old 12-25-2006, 12:55 AM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by Oleg
I do believe that Z06 in question is in Dubai.
Another thing that's in Dubai is ridiculously high salaries and no taxes, so you keep what you get. If he catches the mod bug with the Z06, you're toast...
i saw it my self last week a zo6 with street sliks breaking an axe in the second run in the drag lol THANK GOD FOR THE Z
Old 12-25-2006, 01:52 AM
Dubai

from a rolling start a 550whp TT Z will have no problem beating the crap out of a stock Z06, i'm saying this because i've seen it with my own eyes.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:34 AM
Dirty Dave

Wow there is soooo much internet racing going on in this post, you might think were in myhondacivic.com/forums.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:52 AM
tig488

Thats quoted for u and for nitrous SORRY I thought u r the ppl who I shale get more knowledge from but obviously i was wrong lol u make me laugh I thought was loud and clear what ive done has been so far what i have read and learned on this forum and whats next was just for me to get ur sugestions on what can i do next to improve apperantly ur ignorancy didnt let u understand the question very well thinking i'm saying my #s again no no no big boys it was just to know and get to learn more but how ever I was wrong... i will keep my #s to my self and thanx for sharing....

punctuation is your friend,

i'm just giving you a hard time, you've done a lot to your car, just stop making a new thread about it everyday.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree. I spent a weekend at Road Atlanta, and was absolutely running circles around 911 Turbos, Z06's, Viper's, etc..etc. And this was with pump gas and low boost...about 550whp. And I am admittedly a novice when it comes to tracking my setup......it was my first time at Road Atlanta. There are plenty of guys that are much better drivers than me.

Z06's are a pretty fast OEM car...no question. But they have no chance against a properly modded and tuned 350Z. Of course...mod the Z06...and now we are talking.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:47 AM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
I agree. I spent a weekend at Road Atlanta, and was absolutely running circles around 911 Turbos, Z06's, Viper's, etc..etc. And this was with pump gas and low boost...about 550whp. And I am admittedly a novice when it comes to tracking my setup......it was my first time at Road Atlanta. There are plenty of guys that are much better drivers than me.

Z06's are a pretty fast OEM car...no question. But they have no chance against a properly modded and tuned 350Z. Of course...mod the Z06...and now we are talking.
Sharif no video while your passing all the exotic cars ,shame on you
Old 12-25-2006, 03:23 PM
Oleg

i saw it my self last week a zo6 with street sliks breaking an axe in the second run in the drag lol THANK GOD FOR THE Z
GM's rear's are not exactly strongest...
I was only making a comment about comparing a modified car to a stock one.
A Z06 with a built up drivetrain, forged bottom end and 2 huge turbos...
Let's compare THAT to and fully built Z.
Old 12-25-2006, 04:59 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

That sounds like a fantastic idea, something to think about for 2007, guys & gals

Old 12-25-2006, 05:32 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Sam@GTM
Sharif no video while your passing all the exotic cars ,shame on you
Sam,
Waiting patiently with my thumb up my butt for you to get back to me...
Old 12-25-2006, 10:48 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by Oleg
GM's rear's are not exactly strongest...
I was only making a comment about comparing a modified car to a stock one.
A Z06 with a built up drivetrain, forged bottom end and 2 huge turbos...
Let's compare THAT to and fully built Z.
OK b4 we compare that lets compare the size of the engine and we need some added stuff to catch up with a stock z06 hmmmm let me think maybe coz the engine is nearly twice the engine of the nissan Z.

Quick Reply: 600+ whp thread