Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

APS 3.5" + Greddy EvoTT + short run *vid*

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 12:20 PM
dank311

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW canny if u got ne more clips post em up...the rev clip is great, but i really wanna hear it when you get on it...above 3500 rpms...also a shot from the rear of you taken off ar wot would be great too...the drive by clips where grood too but the first one it sseems like you let off as you were passing the camera picking up the sound...or unless its just that quiet. I just wanna make sure it is a bit louder than my hks ti TD...it seems a bit louder, but I still wanna hear a good drive by clip of you going through 1-4th at wot. Is it loud enough to wake up your neighbors? can you hear it all on deaccel like the aps 3"? will you be able to hear it with a helmet on? sorry for al the questions again...its just soo much damn money, i dont wanna get it and then have to sell it b.c its not loud enough. if u cant get anymore clips thats cool too...i just thought it woulldnt hurt to ask.
thanx again for making the clip...the car sounds mean..especially from the front...all you can hear is those turbos spoolin
Old 04-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Cannysage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dank311
BTW canny if u got ne more clips post em up...the rev clip is great, but i really wanna hear it when you get on it...above 3500 rpms...also a shot from the rear of you taken off ar wot would be great too...the drive by clips where grood too but the first one it sseems like you let off as you were passing the camera picking up the sound...or unless its just that quiet. I just wanna make sure it is a bit louder than my hks ti TD...it seems a bit louder, but I still wanna hear a good drive by clip of you going through 1-4th at wot. Is it loud enough to wake up your neighbors? can you hear it all on deaccel like the aps 3"? will you be able to hear it with a helmet on? sorry for al the questions again...its just soo much damn money, i dont wanna get it and then have to sell it b.c its not loud enough. if u cant get anymore clips thats cool too...i just thought it woulldnt hurt to ask.
thanx again for making the clip...the car sounds mean..especially from the front...all you can hear is those turbos spoolin
- I had the the HKS true dual ti+Kinetix resonated TP on my NA setup. It was aggressive at wot and quiet at idle.. loved it. If I were to guess the decibel level I'd say it was around 98?

- had custom 3.5" Plus 3" true dual setup prior to the current setup. It was unbearably loud, but ultra deep. sounded like a jet engine. guess the decibel level would be around 140

- current setup. quiet at idle, but still, louder than my hks+TP setup. very tolerable decibel level at wot - I'd say 107.

my setup may not to loud enough for you. I'd say go for the APS 3" I'm 100% sure it'll be nowhere the loudness of my previous, custom setup. There's less muffling on the aps, which means it'll be deeper in tone. It's prolly around 125 decibel in loudness, if I had to guess.

p.s with my previous custom setup, I could barely hear the bov. greddy made it sound much louder.. I'd rather hear the bov over the exhaust than other way around.

Last edited by Cannysage; 04-26-2007 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:45 PM
chichi506

more vids!!!!! You took that Z to a level i would have never been able to take it! CONGRATS!

Last edited by chichi506; 04-28-2007 at 08:12 AM.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:30 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GReddy EVO TT FTW! I think I was one of the first to test it out and don't regret it one bit. Best exhaust for FI currently available IMO.

-George
Old 04-28-2007, 11:35 AM
diwun67

Sounds BADASS, definitely can hear that signature GReddy EVO sound Kinda sounds like mine...
Old 08-17-2007, 07:23 AM
jwttz

Kind of reviving this thread but where the bike vids filmed in carlsbad? Cause I never see any fi z's around here.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:44 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Not loud enough but it sounds nice

Originally Posted by cannysage
I'm not positive about the open dumps, but I would assume so.. do people actually 'not' install them?
Is that a joke? You dont have open dumps...

edit-how much power do you put down?