Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
Alright, I am pissed!

Why in the hell would I want a broken clutched fixed and sent back to me?
I even met you half way to even asking for half the money back.

Wait let me go back in time a bit guys..
When I bought the clutch from this guy I did not pay in full, I bought a couple of things from him. Injectors fuel return line. He then stated that he has a clutch with very little miles that he would give me a smoking deal on. He said pay me for the injector and fuel rail and pay me later for the clutch. I was in need of a clutch so I took the offer. I over looked (about 2 weeks after I said I would send the money)to pay him the remainder of the $600 for the clutch (my fault no excuses), so instead of calling me or sending me a friendly reminder or PM to pay him, He sends me a PM tell me I owe him money and if I don't pay ASAP he was going to the forum and posting bad stuff about me. I called him up and apologized for the over look and payed him that week. I didn't even bring up his threatening me if I did not pay, with out even asking for it in a polite way.

Not that you or anyone else will listen. But I didnt mention the moeny not being sent because I didnt want to bash you. I was talking about the fact that I tried to make it right. As for getting a reworked clutch not what I offered, I said I would take it back to Clutchmasters and get you a NEW clutch. What am I supposed to think when you dont send money for something I sent you. I think it was more than two weeks, and I was more than fair.

So I pay him for the clutch, and it gets installed. On the first dyno pull it starts slipping like hell. Ask Sharif if you think I am blowing smoke. I called him, and well the rest....You guys know the story.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, But it looks like you have scammed other people over. You are bad news! You ask me why would you get band? Try screwing people over. You are so lucky I had to get ride of the Pms you sent me, or I would post them.... Hell if a Moderator can go into my account and retrieve my delete Pm.

I have kept my mouth shut for a while and I never bash anyone, and have been polite to even the newb with some search question, but you my friend are a class act.

Take it like a man, take a knee face out and drink water.
I never doubted it started slipping and that is why I said I would make it right. I didnt screw anyone over and when the clutch was bad I tried to make it right, what more can I do? You wouldnt even ship the clutch back to me so I could verify what you were saying. Oh right you are above saying anything that isnt the truth. I dont think anyone would refund money without getting the bad part back first? Am I right? Didnt you just ask me to send the money and leave it at that? Come on man.....I offered a new clutch if you sent me the one you had.....what more am I supposed to do?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by vaughn1576
Navygolf13 if your goal is to build an insanity defense, you have definitely suceeded. You continue to defend the the indefensible actions of VRT and yourself.
Once again, people dont read everything......I have not said one thing about defending VRT in this thread. I stopped doing that since I am not allowed to per what you guys say. I am trying to make a point that I am not who you guys have assumed I am based on nothing.......
Old 06-29-2007, 12:50 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I never doubted it started slipping and that is why I said I would make it right. I didnt screw anyone over and when the clutch was bad I tried to make it right, what more can I do? You wouldnt even ship the clutch back to me so I could verify what you were saying. Oh right you are above saying anything that isnt the truth. I dont think anyone would refund money without getting the bad part back first? Am I right? Didnt you just ask me to send the money and leave it at that? Come on man.....I offered a new clutch if you sent me the one you had.....what more am I supposed to do?
Shipping the clutch to VRT tomorrow (you know where thats at), so you can pick it up. Once you get it $300 to my pay pal wavehunter183@aol.com. Fix it, keep it, and put it on that gay bumble bee car.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:50 PM
nooooorb

I am not saying anything about VRT. So how does this reflect negatively on VRT?
This all stems from the previous thread(s). Whether you are or are not saying anything about VRT, people already have this notion that you are (present tense) associated with them. People here already have a very negative impression of you, and thus your persistence reflects on VRT, since you seem to be taking their side in the matter. Admit it or not, that is what folks here think.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:52 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Once again, people dont read everything......I have not said one thing about defending VRT in this thread. I stopped doing that since I am not allowed to per what you guys say. I am trying to make a point that I am not who you guys have assumed I am based on nothing.......
But it is not based on nothing. Our assumption is based on your dishonesty from all your previous posts.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:53 PM
PalFX

Originally Posted by THE ROADSTER
I think all of your missing parts are on my car.......j/k Pal, you probably fell sick when you saw the VRT badge on my car there at GTM.
I'm not holding grudges but future victims need to be protected. I still have many of the e-mails/PM's and original PDF invoice with the list of parts to be installed and work to be done. Seeing how good crooks from every angle they are, I don't doubt that they will claim I asked them to switch "used?" parts for the same or more money as the new and better ones, etc...
Old 06-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by PalFX
Seeing how good crooks from every angle they are, I don't doubt that they will claim I asked them to switch "used?" parts for the same or more money as the new and better ones, etc...
I am not asking you to post the invoices, but even if you did post the proof I am sure Navygolf would say you did ask for used parts or that you got new parts and are just saying they are used.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
But it is not based on nothing. Our assumption is based on your dishonesty from all your previous posts.
+1

Thinking of using VRT???  Be aware of......-liar-liar-kid.jpg

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 06-29-2007 at 01:01 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:01 PM
nooooorb

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
Shipping the clutch to VRT tomorrow (you know where thats at), so you can pick it up. Once you get it $300 to my pay pal wavehunter183@aol.com. Fix it, keep it, and put it on that gay bumble bee car.
Make sure you ship via USPS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX with signature confirmation and tracking...
Old 06-29-2007, 01:01 PM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

just sticky a dont go to VRT thread and be done with this drama...

ehhhh we all need to get back to the F/I forum. obviously vrt has nothing to say to this and wont. they are done as far as i and everyone else is concerned we all just need to watch if they change names of there shop like clubs do when they get in trouble with underage drinkers and stuff..

my 2 cents
Old 06-29-2007, 01:06 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PalFX
How would you feel if your "LMS CAI tube, Stillen intake heat shield, K&N open face cone filter, Nismo oil and radiator caps" went missing? He says they have them someplace around his shop. Heck, I even helped him look around his shop to no avail. Ahh, he said the new Nismo radiator cap was bad anyway, okay, where are the other parts.

Or you discussed what to use for the engine build with Sharif and then agree per contract with MikeA who gives the thumps up on the parts (pistons, rods, cams, hg, main studs, etc.) then when it's all said and done, you are told they used different parts for every thing and NO cams. How many times do you think somebody wants to go through an engine build? Shudder in the tranny that was never there before, told/e-mailed the T/C was installed but you find out much later that it's still stock, dipping in your personal account without prior notice, told you dyno'ed certain numbers with no proof then when finally you insist on the dyno, 30+ less for whp and wtrq while knocking and running lean at the top on 109oct racing fuel. No final invoice no matter how many times I asked. Before dropping the FX over, I got a new front bumper and was painted/installed by the dealer recommended shop. It was shinny and no scratches. When I picked up the FX, there is ~8" long and deep scratch on it. No proof that they've done this since it could've been from the tow truck when the engine went but I watched his techs place the bumper on it's front face on hard floor when working on my car. Most bolts according to LMS and Fast Intentions are finger tight. Infiniti dealer says also there is minor oil leak from the "new" right turbo and may be oil leak from rear engine seal days after the install. Called him within days and he wants to charge me extra $$$$ to fix. Not professional at all and the list goes on.

So, few days ago I sent a PM to the ex-VRT tech. Here's what he had to say. No wonder I liked their race car.

I guess he wasn't lying when he said my parts were around in his shop [smirk] as he was showing me his yellow bumble bee.

For contrast, took the FX to GTM and they gave me the final invoice and done great work. When I was driving home, I call Sam@GTM pass 1AM on Saturday and asked him were they installed the Immobilizer? He said, he forgot to add it to the invoice so I wasn't charged for it but because he was supposed to install it, he asked to bring back the FX when I can and they will install it free of charge. This is after taking off an additional $800 from the already discounted invoice. Also, told that they stand by their work and there is 1yr warranty on their work and everything else is exactly as promised with a smile. When picking up my ride, Sam@GTM had the detailed invoice ready, all of my old parts (screws, injectors, cams, springs, piggyback, etc.) ready for me to pick up in a box, lots of dyno printouts before and after with different boost settings and they took the time to hands-on explain everything that they already discussed with me before and even had me go for a ride including going on the highway for as long I wanted before accepting anything. Huge contrast between the two.

Your link added to first post.....
Old 06-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Navygolf13

No dishonestly in my previous posts, I am sorry I neglected to mention I worked there. It was a short time and I only sold one guy. Thats why I didnt mention it. Other than that I have said NOTHING dishonest here EVER!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:10 PM
skidmarq

IBTL

Old 06-29-2007, 01:11 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by skidmarq
IBTL

No lock (crosses fingers)......this is a PSA.......
Old 06-29-2007, 01:13 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

No dishonestly in my previous posts, I am sorry I neglected to mention I worked there. It was a short time and I only sold one guy. Thats why I didnt mention it. Other than that I have said NOTHING dishonest here EVER!
I don't know where people find that flag smilie to call BS so I will just type it. Bullsh!t. You have flip flopped many times from your neglecting to mention things to saying you have no association with them other than they built your car. You started saying you are impartial and just trying to be fair and you wanted proof before anyone bashed them. But really you weren't impartial at all and you LATER admitted that. Then you called me a liar, then said you didn't. Don't bullsh!t us. We all know what happened and we all know who you are and what you are. You are full of ****.

Forgive me everyone for not going back into the other threads and finding his quotes, but I just don't have time to do that while im at work. But everyone here pretty much knows what I am talking about.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Gman2004
I am not asking you to post the invoices, but even if you did post the proof I am sure Navygolf would say you did ask for used parts or that you got new parts and are just saying they are used.
You cant say what I would or wouldnt do. Why doesnt someone post here and try me? I will say I was wrong if I see something proving it. I will admit I was wrong. If someone ordered new and has used I would be pissed at MrA just like everyone else.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Navygolf13

I don't know where people find that flag smilie to call BS so I will just type it. Bullsh!t. You have flip flopped many times from your neglecting to mention things to saying you have no association with them other than they built your car. You started saying you are impartial and just trying to be fair and you wanted proof before anyone bashed them. But really you weren't impartial at all and you LATER admitted that. Then you called me a liar, then said you didn't. Don't bullsh!t us. We all know what happened and we all know who you are and what you are. You are full of ****.
I think if you go back and look, I said I was trying to stay impartial. To me that means looking at what both sides have to say....and therefore prove. Either way I dont care about this VRT thing anymore. I just want people to know that I am not who you all have branded me as! You are wrong and you are full of SH*T if you think I am. I have apologized for some things...I will not apologize for asking you guys to prove things and I will talk to MrA about this and see what he has to say.

I could care less what happens at this point, I just want to be taken out of the VRT stuff which is what I have been trying to do. When I say something everyone throws me right back in, I said in my first post I wasnt going to comment on them and I am not. I am ONLY responding to what you guys say about me. If you want me to go away, dont say anything to me!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:18 PM
Hexxum001

Link for this thread copied. Proceeding to G35Driver to paste.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:20 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Forgive me everyone for not going back into the other threads and finding his quotes, but I just don't have time to do that while im at work. But everyone here pretty much knows what I am talking about.
+2

Here you go fallenromeo!
Name:  calling ********.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  3.6 KB

Quick Reply: Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......