Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 04:16 PM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Navygolf,

As a vendor here, these threads are disgusting to read. For the sake of the integrity of this community, please stop posting and strongly advise the company in question to post a reply. After reading over 40 pages of this ****, I can tell you that, no matter what you write, nobody believes a word of it. You seriously have lost all credibility a good minute ago.

We have been a vendor on this board, and G35driver for almost 3 years now. I've always felt that it's questionable ethics for another vendor to post in threads like these, as it can be taken by others as being opportunistic (give it a name) etc. However, my post here isn't to bring glory to our name, but, from one vendor to another please instill in VRT the urgency to either own up or defend these allegations. All reputable vendors here have had to reply and deal with negative threads -- it's par for the course (yes I used a golf term..).

Again, please please stop your replies. I realize this is a public forum, and you have the right to post, but it's gross how far you're taking this.

Darrren
Old 06-29-2007, 04:18 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

NavyGolf.. i am curious as to why you would make this post?

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...5&postcount=11
Old 06-29-2007, 04:19 PM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Navygolf,

-- it's par for the course (yes I used a golf term..).

Darrren

Really Navygolf, don't get so TEE'D off.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Navygolf,

As a vendor here, these threads are disgusting to read. For the sake of the integrity of this community, please stop posting and strongly advise the company in question to post a reply. After reading over 40 pages of this ****, I can tell you that, no matter what you write, nobody believes a word of it. You seriously have lost all credibility a good minute ago.

I agree these threads are disgusting....I did not make them that way. I am trying to make a point and no one listens, so yeah maybe I take it a little far, but the sh*t that has been said about me is uncalled for! I dont care if you or anyone else believes me, I know I am not lying about things.

We have been a vendor on this board, and G35driver for almost 3 years now. I've always felt that it's questionable ethics for another vendor to post in threads like these, as it can be taken by others as being opportunistic (give it a name) etc. However, my post here isn't to bring glory to our name, but, from one vendor to another please instill in VRT the urgency to either own up or defend these allegations. All reputable vendors here have had to reply and deal with negative threads -- it's par for the course (yes I used a golf term..).

I am not trying to put myself back in the fray with VRT with this statment, but dont you guys think if the OP of the long VRT thread was fired for different reasons and MrA went on there and blasted him, he would be taken to court for it by the OP? So, to add to it, I have asked MrA to say something. I do not know if he will or not and I am not getting involved any further, at least with VRT.

Again, please please stop your replies. I realize this is a public forum, and you have the right to post, but it's gross how far you're taking this.

Darrren
Like I have said before I will stop my replies when people stop directing things at me. As for how far I am taking this, what about everyone else who keeps dragging things up and reviving other threads? I am not doing any of that. I am responding merely to what is being said about me. So you want me to stop. DONT TALK TO ME! What more do you want?
Old 06-29-2007, 04:22 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

[QUOTE=doug]NavyGolf.. i am curious as to why you would make this post?

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...5&postcount=11[/QUOTE
Old 06-29-2007, 04:23 PM
masterj26

Everyone stop feeding the...uh...whatever he is.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by doug

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...5&postcount=11
I made it cause at the time I was working for them...what do you want me to say? I have already told everyone here I worked there and we all need to move on. You guys are dragging this out, not me. I have already said everything I am going to about VRT. I will only respond to those of you who seem to think this is fun and want to drag this out further. Personally I think you guys should give it a rest!
Old 06-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Navygolf13

[QUOTE=2004Black350z]
Originally Posted by doug

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...5&postcount=11[/QUOTE
Maybe I misunderstand the meaning of owned, but if I admit I worked there...then when someone says I did, that means I was owned???? WTF? Come on guys let it die keep your focus, you hate VRT remember...oh wait, I think I figured it out, you just need someone to hate, it doesnt matter who...now I get it!
Old 06-29-2007, 04:27 PM
masterj26

as i recall you never said you worked for VRT in that long thread. I am not looking for a reply from you so please do us a favor and be gone.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:30 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13

Maybe I misunderstand the meaning of owned, but if I admit I worked there...then when someone says I did, that means I was owned???? WTF? Come on guys let it die keep your focus, you hate VRT remember...oh wait, I think I figured it out, you just need someone to hate, it doesnt matter who...now I get it!
Whenever I was a noob and was just calling people to talk about going FI I called VRT. Yes they are in Cali and im in NC but i was pretty serious about sending it there bc I read a few things about them(Not these kind of things). Well I called and Mr. A was a Complete DoucheOnManDick lol so I def took my buisness elsewhere. Glad I didnt order anything from them. PerformanceFactory & AAM FTW!! And BTW I was the 1 u were trying to sell your motor and TT kit 2 and I def didnt take it into consideration bc of u and the VRT Squad!! Sorry Bro

Last edited by 2004Black350z; 06-29-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:35 PM
abyss

Originally Posted by masterj26
Everyone stop feeding the...uh...whatever he is.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:35 PM
nooooorb

Originally Posted by rAizE2k
Yep its me, who are you? I don't recognize nooooorb lol
We met at Firestone (Grant's work) when you picked up your car from RA. I have the IPG with the IPVolk wheels...

Norb
Old 06-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Tubbs

Hehe nice, abyss.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:41 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Like I have said before I will stop my replies when people stop directing things at me. As for how far I am taking this, what about everyone else who keeps dragging things up and reviving other threads? I am not doing any of that. I am responding merely to what is being said about me. So you want me to stop. DONT TALK TO ME! What more do you want?
Hello,

Man. Wow. I read every page of these threads. You're really not very street smart are you? It's your grave.... hope you brought an electric blanket, cause it looks cold down there. Toodles...

Darren (is at a loss of words at your lack of common sense..)
Old 06-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Canadian
Banned

Originally Posted by nooooorb
We met at Firestone (Grant's work) when you picked up your car from RA. I have the IPG with the IPVolk wheels...

Norb
Ah I see, I remember you.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:46 PM
nooooorb

Hello,

Man. Wow. I read every page of these threads. You're really not very street smart are you? It's your grave.... hope you brought an electric blanket, cause it looks cold down there. Toodles...

You said it, man. Some of us have given him advice as far as posting further about VRT and these threads are concerned. But you nailed it on the head - "lack of common sense".
Old 06-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Devil Z

Hello,

INTENSE is freaking awesome I got an HKS EVC 6 from them for really low price.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
as i recall you never said you worked for VRT in that long thread. I am not looking for a reply from you so please do us a favor and be gone.
In that thread I think Gman said it first that I worked there post number 561 on page 29 at 5:20PM. I was offline and got back on at 5:44 Pm and posted at 5:55 PM and stated that I worked there post 600 on page 30. It is funny you said that you dont recall me saying I worked there cause you commented on it at 5:58 saying you wanted proof post 604 on page 31 and again at 6:04 post 608 on page 31.

Seems to me you have very selective reading as well as memory. I can understand people forgetting things after a month or two, but that was yesterday! Come on....why dont you do me a favor and not comment on things you dont remember, dont know, or chose not to read!
Old 06-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
Whenever I was a noob and was just calling people to talk about going FI I called VRT. Yes they are in Cali and im in NC but i was pretty serious about sending it there bc I read a few things about them(Not these kind of things). Well I called and Mr. A was a Complete DoucheOnManDick lol so I def took my buisness elsewhere. Glad I didnt order anything from them. PerformanceFactory & AAM FTW!! And BTW I was the 1 u were trying to sell your motor and TT kit 2 and I def didnt take it into consideration bc of u and the VRT Squad!! Sorry Bro
Fine....that is your choice! I am sure no one here will buy my motor becuase of the comments made against me, but someone will and they will be happy with it! I am glad you are happy with your car and where you had your work done!
Old 06-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Navygolf13

Hello,

Street smart....wtf? I dont care what you or others think about me, mostly you guys are too immature for me to worry about what you think. I am no worse off than I was before. This is not the only place to sell things, that is the only problem I have here and it is unfounded. As for where I sit, it looks fine to me, I have done nothing wrong and have been essentially banned by you guys and you know what, I think that is great cause I dont want to have anything to do with you guys!

Quick Reply: Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......