Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
How can you say that? You admitted your Bias towards the shop. There is overwhelming evidence and posts of numerous former customers, and yet you still tell all of them, "BS, show me proof" but don't require proof from the shop that ripped them off who doesn't even post to defend themselves against the allegations which to just about everyone on this forum is proof of guilt.

I feel bad for VRT because YOU are ruining them. All your shady dealings, not coming out and admitting the connection you had with the shop, your fervently defending them with no good reason...You have no respect anymore and no integrity on this forum. You are like the KKK on this forum, you post and everyone just can't wait to disagree with you because NO ONE trusts anything you say anymore. You are about the most dishonest person on this forum.
When I said I was not standing up for them I was talking about this thread. Why does everything I write have to be taken wrong by you guys.

I cant believe you talk about people like this from reading some posts here on a forum. I am not the person you guys think I am, but you know what I dont care because I know who I am. I have NO shady dealings. I have tried and am trying to work things out with people even when they wont, so that makes me shady....okay. Right! I dont want or need your respect....why would I want it if you talk about people in this way.

Once again, I am not defending anyone and said both sides need to prove their point. Did you miss that...oh yeah it is just like in the other threads people take what I write and quote it out of context or just skip entire posts that I make. No one has addressed the fact I have apologized for some things and agreed with people about what they have said. That gets swept under the rug....oh that must be due to selective reading. I understand that there is no way you guys are going to respect or listen to what I have to say, all I ask it that people do not say things about me personally they know nothing about which you just did!
Old 06-29-2007, 12:08 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
I was on my way to go wait in line to buy my wife a Ipod phone, but I guess I'll sit right here with my Starbucks and enjoy the show.

Navygolf.... Like it told you the best thing to do is to stay low for a while, the way things are going, your probably going to get banned. Please don't PM me either, post it here so all my FI brother can see it. If I were you I would just not post for a very long time.

Good luck guy
Why would I get banned? I have done nothing wrong, I respond to comments made about me so that means I get benned? Dont think so.

Fine I wont PM you, but I will ask you this....Did I not offer to get a replacement clutch to you? I told you to ship it back and I would send a new one. Your response if I remember right was the ONLY thing you would take was your money back? True or no?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:09 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
You need to not call people crooks you dont have any experience with. Meaning me, I am NOT referring to VRT.
If it walks and sounds like a duck, it's a duck. Where's your proof that you aren't a crook?

Last edited by Gman2004; 06-29-2007 at 12:14 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:09 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
dude.. you must have like an endless pot of coffee.. you always drinking and reading .. lol
Old 06-29-2007, 12:10 PM
IzYou

I feel bad for Navy, but then I think about all the people who had bad experiences with VRT, then after I start to wish he would just let it go as he has already said his peice of mind.

VRT please respond because honestly I haven't been this interested in something since this one Korean drama I was watching last month called "Princess Diaries".
Old 06-29-2007, 12:11 PM
PalFX

How would you feel if your "LMS CAI tube, Stillen intake heat shield, K&N open face cone filter, Nismo oil and radiator caps" went missing? He says they have them someplace around his shop. Heck, I even helped him look around his shop to no avail. Ahh, he said the new Nismo radiator cap was bad anyway, okay, where are the other parts.

Or you discussed what to use for the engine build with Sharif and then agree per contract with MikeA who gives the thumps up on the parts (pistons, rods, cams, hg, main studs, etc.) then when it's all said and done, you are told they used different parts for every thing and NO cams. How many times do you think somebody wants to go through an engine build? Shudder in the tranny that was never there before, told/e-mailed the T/C was installed but you find out much later that it's still stock, dipping in your personal account without prior notice, told you dyno'ed certain numbers with no proof then when finally you insist on the dyno, 30+ less for whp and wtrq while knocking and running lean at the top on 109oct racing fuel. No final invoice no matter how many times I asked. Before dropping the FX over, I got a new front bumper and was painted/installed by the dealer recommended shop. It was shinny and no scratches. When I picked up the FX, there is ~8" long and deep scratch on it. No proof that they've done this since it could've been from the tow truck when the engine went but I watched his techs place the bumper on it's front face on hard floor when working on my car. Most bolts according to LMS and Fast Intentions are finger tight. Infiniti dealer says also there is minor oil leak from the "new" right turbo and may be oil leak from rear engine seal days after the install. Called him within days and he wants to charge me extra $$$$ to fix. Not professional at all and the list goes on.

So, few days ago I sent a PM to the ex-VRT tech. Here's what he had to say. No wonder I liked their race car.

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
Originally Posted by PalFX
Hi,
[....]

Give me the scope please.
Hey sorry i didnt grt back to you sooner.sorry to tell you but your parts became parts of the race car.well if you want to take mike to court i will stand behind you.

I apologize. and hope you understand
I guess he wasn't lying when he said my parts were around in his shop [smirk] as he was showing me his yellow bumble bee.

For contrast, took my ride to GTM and they gave me the final invoice and done great work. When I was driving home, I call Sam@GTM pass 1AM on Saturday and asked him were they installed the Immobilizer? He said, he forgot to add it to the invoice so I wasn't charged for it but because he was supposed to install it, he asked to bring back the FX when I can and they will install it free of charge. This is after taking off an additional $800 from the already discounted invoice. Also, told that they stand by their work and there is 1yr warranty on their work and everything else is exactly as promised with a smile. When picking up my ride, Sam@GTM had the detailed invoice ready, all of my old parts (screws, injectors, cams, springs, piggyback, etc.) ready for me to pick up in a box, lots of dyno printouts before and after with different boost settings and they took the time to hands-on explain everything that they already discussed with me before and even had me go for a ride including going on the highway for as long I wanted before accepting anything. Huge contrast between the two.

Last edited by PalFX; 06-29-2007 at 03:02 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:11 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Trying to consolidate some of the threads........feel free to add other's that I've possibly missed........

VRT Suspension?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Work done by VRT Part 1

Work done by VRT Part 2

Disappointing Dyno.....Help!

i am sure there are more.... maybe some other on g35driver
Old 06-29-2007, 12:12 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Navy, don't give up brother. your pathetic arguments are keeping us all entertained. I for one thank you for the great reading material, even though I should be doing work.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:20 PM
nooooorb

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Navy, don't give up brother. your pathetic arguments are keeping us all entertained. I for one thank you for the great reading material, even though I should be doing work.
Me too - I really should be finishing my work so I can go home early.

By the way, the clutch was a month old and worked fine when it came out of my car!
Where is your proof that this was a month old? Where is your proof that it worked fine when it came out of your car? Where is your proof that it came out of your car at all? Did you have a notarized document stating the above claims?

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one... .

But seriously, Navygolf13, help VRT and yourself - stop posting. You're only making things worse for VRTat this point.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Ok, it didn't come off your car. You still sold it as a original kit. I'll edit my original post. You happy now?

How is that fair? Because it best suits you? Was that part of the orginal deal? If it was then I retract my statement, but if it wasn't then why does he have to sit around while he waits for his clutch while you did what ever it is you did with the money he paid you?
That is more than fair, you know you sell a part here that works when you take it off your car and ship it out to someone. A month later they tell you it doesnt work....oh FU*K what do I do? I offer to make things right. Sorry, I am not in business here and cant offer money back guarantees. If that makes me a bad person then I apologize for that. I cant offer that as an individual that sells a used part. I guess that isnt good enough for forum members. But, I did try and make it right by getting him a new clutch. If that was me I would have been happy with that, but that is just me.

Look I was trying to make him happy. I could have just walked away and would have been within my rights. You sell something used here with no guarantee, how is that being shady when I try and make it right after the fact?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:28 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by helldorado
Buzzard, if you're going to consolidate, at least be thorough and include their BBB listing.

http://search.bbb.org/Results.aspx?n...c=&st=&z=92019
http://search.bbb.org/Results.aspx?n...c=&st=&z=92019

Though I would like to throw one caveat out there and please don't let this affect the good people who used to be a part of VRT and have gone their own way. I would hate to see them be affected by any negative association.

Done.....edited first post. Let me know if there are any other links.

Old 06-29-2007, 12:29 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow... Just logged on today and saw this new thread.

Apparently, our favorite new Thinking of using VRT???  Be aware of......-dedeedee.jpg wants to Name:  foot in mouth.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  3.1 KB some more.

Thinking of using VRT???  Be aware of......-head-up-ass.jpg
Old 06-29-2007, 12:32 PM
SilverJDMCoupe

NavyGolf, do you, or did you work for VRT?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:35 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Why would I get banned? I have done nothing wrong, I respond to comments made about me so that means I get benned? Dont think so.

Fine I wont PM you, but I will ask you this....Did I not offer to get a replacement clutch to you? I told you to ship it back and I would send a new one. Your response if I remember right was the ONLY thing you would take was your money back? True or no?

Alright, I am pissed!

Why in the hell would I want a broken clutched fixed and sent back to me?
I even met you half way to even asking for half the money back.

Wait let me go back in time a bit guys..
When I bought the clutch from this guy I did not pay in full, I bought a couple of things from him. Injectors fuel return line. He then stated that he has a clutch with very little miles that he would give me a smoking deal on. He said pay me for the injector and fuel rail and pay me later for the clutch. I was in need of a clutch so I took the offer. I over looked (about 2 weeks after I said I would send the money)to pay him the remainder of the $600 for the clutch (my fault no excuses), so instead of calling me or sending me a friendly reminder or PM to pay him, He sends me a PM tell me I owe him money and if I don't pay ASAP he was going to the forum and posting bad stuff about me. I called him up and apologized for the over look and payed him that week. I didn't even bring up his threatening me if I did not pay up, with out even asking for it in a polite way.

So I pay him for the clutch, and it gets installed. On the first dyno pull it starts slipping like hell. Ask Sharif if you think I am blowing smoke. I called him, and well the rest....You guys know the story.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, But it looks like you have scammed other people over. You are bad news! You ask me why would you get band? Try screwing people over. You are so lucky I had to get ride of the Pms you sent me, or I would post them.... Hell if a Moderator can go into my account and retrieve my deleted Pm.

I have kept my mouth shut for a while and I never bash anyone, and have been polite to even the newb with some search question, but you my friend are a class act.

Take it like a man, take a knee face out and drink water.

Last edited by eagletanggreen; 06-29-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:36 PM
vaughn1576

That is more than fair, you know you sell a part here that works when you take it off your car and ship it out to someone. A month later they tell you it doesnt work....oh FU*K what do I do? I offer to make things right. Sorry, I am not in business here and cant offer money back guarantees. If that makes me a bad person then I apologize for that. I cant offer that as an individual that sells a used part. I guess that isnt good enough for forum members. But, I did try and make it right by getting him a new clutch. If that was me I would have been happy with that, but that is just me.

Look I was trying to make him happy. I could have just walked away and would have been within my rights. You sell something used here with no guarantee, how is that being shady when I try and make it right after the fact?
Navygolf13 if your goal is to build an insanity defense, you have definitely suceeded. You continue to defend the the indefensible actions of VRT and yourself.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:36 PM
RED HOT Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SilverJDMCoupe
NavyGolf, do you, or did you work for VRT?
We already got through this according to him he worked there in the past but cant remember.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by nooooorb
Me too - I really should be finishing my work so I can go home early.

Where is your proof that this was a month old? Where is your proof that it worked fine when it came out of your car? Where is your proof that it came out of your car at all? Did you have a notarized document stating the above claims?

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one... .

But seriously, Navygolf13, help VRT and yourself - stop posting. You're only making things worse for VRTat this point.
I am not saying anything about VRT. So how does this reflect negatively on VRT? I am responding to claims made about me, one six months after the fact and one almost a year and hlaf after the fact? I responded to the people making the claims immediately! Tried to make things right, and obviously couldnt.....but the only way I could is by giving all the $$ back....seems a little one sided to me. Maybe the buyer and seller should agree on something!

As for what you said above, fair enough....and realistically I cant prove those things especially at this point. But I didnt tell him he was wrong I told him I would make it right and that wasnt good enough.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:42 PM
THE ROADSTER

Originally Posted by PalFX
How would you feel if your "LMS CAI tube, Stillen intake heat shield, K&N open face cone filter, Nismo oil and radiator caps" went missing? He says they have them someplace around his shop. Heck, I even helped him look around his shop to no avail. Ahh, he said the new Nismo radiator cap was bad anyway, okay, where are the other parts.

I think all of your missing parts are on my car.......j/k Pal, you probably fell sick when you saw the VRT badge on my car there at GTM.

Quick Reply: Thinking of using VRT??? Be aware of......