Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

The truth about maximumsportZs motor

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 11:42 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

my other question is.. why did Craig post that Todd sent chris a faulty motor .. then deleted his post.. yet i see nothing mentioned about that in the post Jeremy made? so is craig's information inaccurate? or are you guys still hiding stuff?

just curious
Old 07-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Few questions:
1) was it the same block and crank the second time?
2) how much timing were you running?
3) Were the bearings sized properly according to Nissan specs?
4) Why so fast to Synthetic? Never go Synthetic on a new motor...
Old 07-10-2007, 12:09 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by doug
my other question is.. why did Craig post that Todd sent chris a faulty motor .. then deleted his post.. yet i see nothing mentioned about that in the post Jeremy made? so is craig's information inaccurate? or are you guys still hiding stuff?

just curious
Doug.. for gods sake you got to let it go. Go hit a happy hour somewhere and enjoy your life. I know you and Chris f*ck with each other all the time, but its a moot issue now. I was on the phone with JT when all this BS started and as a friend to Jeremy I would ask that you not F*ck with someones livlihood. If you ever own a business of your own someday, you'll understand what I mean. I agree that Jeremy is a stand up guy and was not trying to hide anything.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:17 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^^^
i agree its a tough business....

but i think he was talking about Craigs post not Jeremy post. I think we all agreed that this thread will make him look better than before for standing up behind his work the way he is.

I think unless its a major thing liek what happened to VRT cause of their BS at the end of the day everybody goes on with their life no problem.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 07-10-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:21 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by coachk
Doug.. for gods sake you got to let it go. Go hit a happy hour somewhere and enjoy your life. I know you and Chris f*ck with each other all the time, but its a moot issue now. I was on the phone with JT when all this BS started and as a friend to Jeremy I would ask that you not F*ck with someones livlihood. If you ever own a business of your own someday, you'll understand what I mean. I agree that Jeremy is a stand up guy and was not trying to hide anything.
as Jorge said.. i am more concerned with the post Craig made.. then deleted
Old 07-10-2007, 12:30 PM
coachk
Banned

OK...my mistake. Maybe I should go hit a happy hour now !!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by doug
as Jorge said.. i am more concerned with the post Craig made.. then deleted
In my opinion Craig has shown he his has zero credibility. He knew what happened to Chris' motor and tried to make it look like I was posting incorrect info on purpose. One thing is to act like he didn't know what happened to Chris' motor but to try and make me out as a liar is a whole different story. Who's the liar now?

And if anyone is getting paid for promoting and nuthuggin it would be Mr. Jackass (taurran) himself who is probably getting free chit from TN. Now for the record I have no proof of that, but I wouldn't be suprised if it's true. I am sure the hybrid stage II that is going on his car isn't costing him chit other than whoring his time promoting TN on this forum.

I will admit I don't know chit about how my car works like Craig has pointed out in the past, but at least I paid for all my parts and labor. I don't ***** my self out for free stuff. I paid for every single mod on my car and the discounts I got are the same anyone else would have got.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:04 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Gman2004
In my opinion Craig has shown he his has zero credibility. He knew what happened to Chris' motor and tried to make it look like I was posting incorrect info on purpose. One thing is to act like he didn't know what happened to Chris' motor but to try and make me out as a liar is a whole different story. Who's the liar now?

And if anyone is getting paid for promoting and nuthuggin it would be Mr. Jackass (taurran) himself who is probably getting free chit from TN. Now for the record I have no proof of that, but I wouldn't be suprised if it's true. I am sure the hybrid stage II that is going on his car isn't costing him chit other than whoring his time promoting TN on this forum.

I will admit I don't know chit about how my car works like Craig has pointed out in the past, but at least I paid for all my parts and labor. I don't ***** my self out for free stuff. I paid for every single mod on my car and the discounts I got are the same anyone else would have got.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:04 PM
BrianLG35C

I don't ***** my self out for free stuff. I paid for every single mod on my car and the discounts I got are the same anyone else would have got.
Amen brotha!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by BrianLG35C
Amen brotha!

Most of us buy stuff the old fashion way.....WE PAY FOR THEM!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:08 PM
westpak
SFZCC

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Few questions:
Personally I stuck with conventional oil in mine and probably wont switch until 6k or so specially having Darton Sleeves.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:45 PM
stormcrow

Thumbs up

if you could post findings as you come across them, i'm sure we'd all be appreciative... maybe something positive can come from all of this...
Old 07-10-2007, 02:04 PM
VIZAGE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Few questions:
1) was it the same block and crank the second time?
2) how much timing were you running?
3) Were the bearings sized properly according to Nissan specs?
I'd like to know this also? Along with was it the same spot as the other bearing that was spun?
Old 07-10-2007, 02:09 PM
MIAPLAYA

Because I'd like to attempt to keep the professional tone this thread was started on I would politely ask you to not speak about things you are not involved in (regarding the parts Craig has/is putting on his car). I don't agree with your assessment of Craig personally as I know him personally. If Craig posted out of turn and deleted it so what? Everyone makes posts before the should and deletes them. I have done it and so has everyone else. This thread has nothing to do with Craig's car and I'm sorry you feel that way about him because he is nothing like what you portray him to be. I don't back many people up (members of this board) but he is one person I would. He made a mistake and removed it. Everyone makes mistakes and we certainly don't need anymore crucifying than we have already had today.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:12 PM
roncfpz

Man, I really feel for Chris and Jeremy. Jeremy is a stand up guy and will do the right thing. He takes good care of his customers.

Let's hope Chris' car is up and running soon. I hope this thread doesn't turn into a cluster f$&k and maybe we can learn from it.

Good luck guys!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:47 PM
zprincess

Few questions:
You state that you should never go synthetic on a new motor. Why is it that many new cars are delivered with synthetic oil? I just don't get it. Please explain it to me.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:52 PM
IslandZavage

I can personally vouche for Jeremy/Performance Factory taking care of their customers. He took care of me when i did my TT setup about a month and a half ago https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/273474-new-performance-factory-greddy-tt-350z-pix-vid.html & still goes out of his way for me ( my schedule isnt the easiest to deal with ).. Thnkx 4 everything & C-ya friday man.....

Last edited by IslandZavage; 07-10-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Because I'd like to attempt to keep the professional tone this thread was started on I would politely ask you to not speak about things you are not involved in (regarding the parts Craig has/is putting on his car).
You have a valid point because I don't know the truth with Craig and his parts, but I have already stated in my previous post that I don't know the truth. The fact that I believe his is getting free parts from TN for whoring him self out on the forum is my opinion. Last time I checked I stilled lived in the good ol US of A and I have a right to my opinion. I posted my opinion and made it known I don't have any proof of it.

I don't agree with your assessment of Craig personally as I know him personally. If Craig posted out of turn and deleted it so what? Everyone makes posts before the should and deletes them. I have done it and so has everyone else. This thread has nothing to do with Craig's car and I'm sorry you feel that way about him because he is nothing like what you portray him to be.
I am sorry you don't see him the way I do. He tried to twist things and make it look like I was the liar when he new the truth about Chris' motor. I am would assume he was looking out for Jeremy and PF. That is a charateristic of a great guy in my book.

I don't back many people up (members of this board) but he is one person I would. He made a mistake and removed it.
I didn't see a public apology for him trying to make me out as a liar.

Everyone makes mistakes and we certainly don't need anymore crucifying than we have already had today.
Trying to spin the truth was no mistake by taurran. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Last edited by Gman2004; 07-10-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:01 PM
overZealous1

Originally Posted by zprincess
You state that you should never go synthetic on a new motor. Why is it that many new cars are delivered with synthetic oil? I just don't get it. Please explain it to me.

to help seat everything (mostly your rings) an organic oil should be run for awhile. once parts have seated, then switch to synthetic.
the moly rings most built motor guys are running won't fully seat till 10,000 plus miles! as for the comment of many factory cars being delivered with synthetic, i would be surprised to see it just for cost reasons.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:04 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by overZealous1
to help seat everything (mostly your rings) an organic oil should be run for awhile. once parts have seated, then switch to synthetic.
the moly rings most built motor guys are running won't fully seat till 10,000 plus miles! as for the comment of many factory cars being delivered with synthetic, i would be surprised to see it just for cost reasons.
My buddies new car was delivered with Syn Blend and I believe all BMWs come delivered with full syn. Oh yeah my buddies car is a Ford.

Quick Reply: The truth about maximumsportZs motor