Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

The truth about maximumsportZs motor

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

when it rains it pours.

I have my own set of issues to deal with on my build; between machine shops, getting parts, finding time, $$$, tuning, you name it. Feel good that your car is at a shop that is working with you and making a strong valid attempt at making things right. I can only imagine the frustration at this point...not only by chris, but by jeremy as well.

Good luck to all parties involved
Old 07-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Zexy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Honestly,it sounds like an oil starvation issue.We had a customer who blew through six RB26 mtoors. He kept tossing rod bearings.We didnt build any of these mtoors.they were all stock motors.So finally we built him a motor and everything has been good for the last two years.We never figured out why he kept tossing the rod bearings though.
Did he upgrade to a bigger turbo/more power/higher revs on that stock RB motor? The OEM RB26 pump is total POS and an engineering shortfall. That explains why the motors went by very quickly. That was oil starvation alright..

Back to topic: Jeremy is a very standup person. I believe a shop that truly puts the customer first will succeed very well in the future.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:50 PM
tig488

sorry about all this chris, i remember when all this went down from our talks they IMs a while back. i know jeremy will get you going soon.

all this crap on the forums is getting really old, even tho i dont have my car anymore, i do come to this forum more than any other still, i like to see whats new and good for this platform, but it really sucks to have to sift thru the BS to find it. it seems its become more of a pissing match with many guys, shops, followers, whoever. and this forum is the worst in that respect, i go to the vette, evo, honda, other nissan forums, and they dont do near as much bickering and trashtalking as here. ive known most of you from the forums for a long time, you guys need to CTFO!

Last edited by tig488; 07-10-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:54 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Originally Posted by Zivman
when it rains it pours.

I have my own set of issues to deal with on my build; between machine shops, getting parts, finding time, $$$, tuning, you name it. Feel good that your car is at a shop that is working with you and making a strong valid attempt at making things right. I can only imagine the frustration at this point...not only by chris, but by jeremy as well.

Good luck to all parties involved
+1 (whoa I agreed with zivman? )

Last edited by 35ounces; 07-10-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:58 PM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

i remember back in the day when everyone was helping everyone on here and it was all good.. fast forward a year or two and now its a huge competition and **** size fest i guess thats what happens when peoples businesses come into play. most of all the sponsors now were once just like the rest of us installing there kit and asking for help on things on the board. somewhere along the lines everything got out of hand and everyone gets their panties in a bunch over dumb ****.

although i do love some good competition and occasional bickering what has been happening on here lately is getting out of hand.. eventually its going to turn into gangster rap east vs west except with shops and its all fun and games till one of gets clipped in a drivebye cause suge knight was hating!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:59 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 35ounces
+1 (whoa I agreed with zilvia? )
Zilvia is from GA
Zivman is from MN
Old 07-10-2007, 04:59 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by taurran
To Gman-

I never once said that Chris' motor was inoperable. I said you were wrong in the fact that it was built by GTM. I stated that knowing the facts, and I still believe there's more to do with the original block or rods used in the build that caused it to fail. You know who built the block. I was approached and asked to remove that info in order to not stir up the thread and feed more drama for all the whiny little kids like yourself that we have on the forums.

I did so with respect and understanding of the situation and how it could easily spiral ever further out of control.

Now, If we could go back and read the thread we'd find this is all true. I never said Chris's motor wasn't "blown". Also, I never said it was. It's not actually blown at the moment, but was broken down and apparently showed "signs of wear" on the bearings. Now, if we could pull back that thread and review my posts I think we'd all actually know you're the one actually actually "twisting" my words.

Quit trying to backpedal and blame your trollish instigative on me. You're information was not absolutely correct. You were making assumptions based on rumor and attempting to trash Jeremy's reputation based on that with that.

You never had the right to open your mouth. There was no reason to do so except for the sole purpose of trashing Jeremy's reputation and stirring up drama on these forums. You're the one that everyone should be questioning the credibility of, as your only reason to be here is to start sh*T and drama, just like some others (doug, r0mey). You pretend as if you're doing it for the "good of the consumer", and in the process just making yourself look like an *** and then tarnishing the reputation of a great shop.

People like you are turning this forum into nothing more than a joke. It's a big womens' sewing cirlce where guys like you sit around stroking their egos while attempting to pass around as much gossip and sling as much sh*t as possible.

Now, you have the gall to "apologize" to Jeremy for your actions. If I were him I'd tell you to take that fake apology and shove it up your ***. I know he won't do that, but he has every right to.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

Curtis you are a pompous arrogrant person. You swear you know everything and then when you are wrong you cant admit it. When i am wrong i admit like a man and appologize. Time after time me and doug out WIT you and run circles around you. You are a hot head and cant handle it. Now you want the MODS to ban us for what? Doing the same thing you do to other members? As they say when you are a kid you can give it out but you cant take it. I am done with you and this topic Curtis. Just post the truth and leave it at that. Thank You for your time yet again please dont get mad again.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:02 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by paranormal
i remember back in the day when everyone was helping everyone on here and it was all good.. fast forward a year or two and now its a huge competition and **** size fest i guess thats what happens when peoples businesses come into play. most of all the sponsors now were once just like the rest of us installing there kit and asking for help on things on the board. somewhere along the lines everything got out of hand and everyone gets their panties in a bunch over dumb ****.

although i do love some good competition and occasional bickering what has been happening on here lately is getting out of hand.. eventually its going to turn into gangster rap east vs west except with shops and its all fun and games till one of gets clipped in a drivebye cause suge knight was hating!
Well yes, there are a few members on this board who go out of their way to push buttons on EVERY post they make. I agree it gets old. If people would stop feeling the need to stir up sh** then I'd gladly just do my own thing and not feel the need to reply.

Some people feed off these arguments though. You know who they are.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:04 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Rome i wouldn't even waste my time addressing him.. the amount of personal attacks and names he used in this thread https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/277489-turbo-kit.html and then has the nerve to suggest that people get banned? This guy is a loose canon and i have heard that from a couple of his "friends" also. I am not going to waste my time with him... i may post edgy stuff.. but i am always respectable to people.. this guy doesn't know how to have a conversation or address people.. he is always looking to go off and fight someone.. its the kind of guy who comes to work and shoots everyone
Old 07-10-2007, 05:05 PM
abyss

This forum is turning to shit . Too many E-thugs now and not but a handful a car enthusiasts left. Why must EVERY thread turn into a drama war?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:05 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Originally Posted by doug
Zilvia is from GA
Zivman is from MN
I meant Zivman of course!
corrected, thanks
Old 07-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Gman2004

To Gman-

I never once said that Chris' motor was inoperable. I said you were wrong in the fact that it was built by GTM. I stated that knowing the facts, and I still believe there's more to do with the original block or rods used in the build that caused it to fail. You know who built the block. I was approached and asked to remove that info in order to not stir up the thread and feed more drama for all the whiny little kids like yourself that we have on the forums.
Go on continue spewing lies and twisting the truth. Yes you corrected me on who built the motor, but you were also trying to insunate that I was lying about Chris' motor being toast. So I mistakenly posted it was built by GTM....BIG FUGING WOOPYDIDDY DOO. Considering that GTM does a lot of the maching for Todd it is not hard to see how I made that mistake.

I did so with respect and understanding of the situation and how it could easily spiral ever further out of control.
Respect my ****. You deleted the post where you commented about Todd's motor being a bad motor from the get go. The rest of your post where deleted with the rest of the thread when the mod deleted it. If not they would all still be there.

Now, If we could go back and read the thread we'd find this is all true. I never said Chris's motor wasn't "blown". Also, I never said it was. It's not actually blown at the moment, but was broken down and apparently showed "signs of wear" on the bearings.
I never said you did or did not say it was blown, but again you did try and insinuate that I was lying about Chris' motor. You didn't have to say if it was blown, but you didn't have to try and discredit my posts about the motor when it was true.

Now, if we could pull back that thread and review my posts I think we'd all actually know you're the one actually actually "twisting" my words.

Quit trying to backpedal and blame your trollish instigative on me. You're information was not absolutely correct.
I am not trying to back pedal. Just because you didn't literally post that I was a lier doesn't mean you weren't trying trying to insinuate that.

You were making assumptions based on rumor and attempting to trash Jeremy's reputation based on that with that.
Yeah some assumption! I should change my profession to physic cause I am pretty damn fuking good. Give me a couple of days I'll set up a 1-900 number for anyone that wants to call me so I can make assumptions that come true.

My assumptions were correct. I was told that Chris' motor went by a reputatable source. The reason I posted was not to trash Jeremy, but was to tell the truth. Something that should have been done from the beggining instead of trying to hide it.

You never had the right to open your mouth. There was no reason to do so except for the sole purpose of trashing Jeremy's reputation and stirring up drama on these forums. You're the one that everyone should be questioning the credibility of, as your only reason to be here is to start sh*T and drama, just like some others (doug, r0mey). You pretend as if you're doing it for the "good of the consumer", and in the process just making yourself look like an *** and then tarnishing the reputation of a great shop.
What ever dude. I guess you forgot the 14 leaderships traits of a Marine.
(JJDIDTIEBUCKLE) I place infasis on the I for INTEGRITY! <--- Something you lack!

People like you are turning this forum into nothing more than a joke. It's a big womens' sewing cirlce where guys like you sit around stroking their egos while attempting to pass around as much gossip and sling as much sh*t as possible.
And it's people like you that have turned this forum into a boulevard where ****** strut their stuff looking for Johns. You ***** your self out for sponsership from TN and others.

Now, you have the gall to "apologize" to Jeremy for your actions. If I were him I'd tell you to take that fake apology and shove it up your ***. I know he won't do that, but he has every right to.
For your information pal Jeremy pm me asking me to call him when that thread was going down. I called him and we spoke. I explained I wasn't trying to bring him down I just wanted the truth posted. At that time I told him out of respect I would stop posting in that thread which BTW just happend to be deleted by a mod. I am willing to bet my **** that it was the mod ZUL8R, who lives in Orlando and is friends with Jeremy. To me it seems like a conflict of interest moderating that thread.

I hope you're proud of yourself.
Oh I am very proud of my self. The truth is known!
Old 07-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Gman2004

You have Gman, doug, and romey to thank for 90% of it. The rest of it is people having to defend themselves against their prodding and attacks.

I wish the mods would wake up and start taking action. This forum would be a much greater place without them.
Well you are probably pals with ZUL8R as well. I am sure you can have something arranged on me being banned although I've done nothing that warrants a ban.

Last edited by Gman2004; 07-10-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:10 PM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by r0mey
Curtis you are a pompous arrogrant person.
Should address others about this as well.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
I deleted the thread becasue of all the straight up lies that were going on in the thread. I got phones calls from more than one person. I have done the same for others. I have also left threads open (see VRT thread) when it just doesn't all add up. Opinions are one thing but lies are another.

what was a lying about? this thread proves I wasn't lying.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:14 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by abyss
This forum is turning to shit . Too many E-thugs now and not but a handful a car enthusiasts left. Why must EVERY thread turn into a drama war?

thats a good question to ask others i never go at anyone unless provoked and there have been many members on this forum who state that i dont go out of my way to get at ayone. But if you bring my name up you will feel small at the end. I love my z i love the z community. But life is drama and drama is life. Ive never had any problem with you abyss and i personally think ur avatars are great
Old 07-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by 35ounces
+1 (whoa I agreed with zivman? )
Come one now, I only want the best for my forum members....... isn't that clear in every single one of my posts?

The situation at hand with Chris' car is a touchy one. when things go south, it is hard. With two parties involved in the build, there could have been a HUGE finger pointing match that could have lasted almost indefinitely. I am glad this wasn't the case and steps are being taken to remedy the mishaps.

trust me, I know **** happens... I went from bragging about my 17 psi monster, to crying the headlift blues, to weeping over a broken piston, and now finally being kicked in the sac as I am informed I am in need of a new crank after the machine shop mag'd the parts I planned on reusing in my build.

Anything that can go wrong will.

This boost **** is like a drug... a little taste and we all want more. Doesn't matter the time, money, etc involved.
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gman2004
GTM built the motors, everyone gets free parts and installs, shall I continue?
chris'smax

Originally Posted by abyss

agreed +10000!!!!

This place has become infested w/ **** swingers and **** starters
taurran

Originally Posted by Gman2004
You weren't lying, you were simply serving as a pawn for those who wished to get this info in the open in attempt to trash reputations without getting their won hands dirty. That's what you are, a pawn.

Anyway,

Thanks for your continued arguments, Mr E-thug. Thanks for playing consumer watchdog. You saved everyone in these forums. I'd also venture to say your "reputable source" was someone who wanted to badmouth PF. Anyway, I don't really care what you or others think, I have my loyalty to my friends above turds like yourself.

Don't tell me about integrity. Your idea of integrity is bringing down everyone around you to make yourself look better.

Continue with this thread, I'm ignoring you with the rest of the instigators who ruin this forum:

Doug, r0mey, Gman2004...

Later.

Quick Reply: The truth about maximumsportZs motor