Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

The truth about maximumsportZs motor

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 05:17 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chris'smax
agreed +10000!!!!

This place has become infested w/ **** swingers and **** starters
I agree 100%. I'll let the other mods deal with it (banning) though since I am friends with some parties involved.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:18 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok
Old 07-10-2007, 05:20 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

i love how i have not address Craig in this thread.. yet everytime he posts he decides to drag my name in the mud? anyone notice that? and the personal attacks and name calling.. does this guy have any respect for anyone? and he calls himself a marine?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by taurran
Spoken like the true petty individual you are.

I don't "promote" Turbonetics any more than they deserve, which is definitely more than most people on this forum gives them credit for. I'd rep them even if I didn't have friends that worked there and didn't hang out with them at SEMA, PRI, and other events. They're a bunch of great guys with a great work ethic. That's more than can be said for 95% of the rest of this industry.
Ok sure. How do you have all the stuff on your car for less than $20K. You must promote something.

I'm glad you're the biggest baller on these forums and have more money than the rest of us. You've said this personally in the past, and I think you're a jackass for what you say.
there you go twisting stuff again. I've never said I was the biggest baller on this forum. I said I can afford to do stuff right from the get go cause I have big *****. How do you interept that I am saying I am the biggest baller with that statement? I am not going to waste the time right now, but I am going to dig up that post tomorrow and repost it so everyone can see you're the lier.

In fact, I think the only thing that means anything to you is money. You wouldn't know about having friends you were going to stand up for when you believed they were in the right. You wouldn't know anything about standing up for basically "what's right" unless there was some monetary value attached to it. It seems you can't comprehend the concept of loyalty. Perhaps you should pay someone to look it up in the dictionary for you.
Well if loyalty to you means trying to insinuate that someone is a lying when they are not because you are trying to protect the truth about a friends car then yes I can't comprehend the concept of loyalty.

You're nothing but a snobbish meathead with too much money on his hands. Nice try, but your insults really mean nothing to me...
You're nothing but a tall lancky ugly **** who just moved out of your parents house and I could care less what you think of me.

Edit *the part about you just moving out of your parents house is a guess. That's just an assumption I am making and I could be wrong* Just wanted to make that known so you don't try and say I am lying.

Last edited by Gman2004; 07-10-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:24 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by paranormal
i remember back in the day when everyone was helping everyone on here and it was all good.. fast forward a year or two and now its a huge competition and **** size fest i guess thats what happens when peoples businesses come into play. most of all the sponsors now were once just like the rest of us installing there kit and asking for help on things on the board. somewhere along the lines everything got out of hand and everyone gets their panties in a bunch over dumb ****.
+ one gazillion!

it was much better when all of the vendors were n00bs and asking each other questions and experimenting together... now that there's a set formula for building an FI car and no new significant developments, shops have opened up and everyone is the expert...
chris'smax

this **** has just gotten out of control. All of these shops are trying to network and talk **** about their competition in order to gain a strong hold on the market. They should spend more time concentrating on quality control and customer service than trying to project negativity on the competition.

BTW this statement IS NOT directed at any of the shops names that were mentioned in this thread!!!!!!
Gman2004

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
GTM built the motors, everyone gets free parts and installs, shall I continue?
Dude come now. I already said I mistakenly said GTM built the motor which is an honest mistake considering how much machining they do for Todd.

As far as the free parts and installs at some point I did state it was my opinion so how is that a lie? I've never seen other threads get deleted because people posted their opinions.

Last edited by Gman2004; 07-10-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Gman2004

I agree 100%. I'll let the other mods deal with it (banning) though since I am friends with some parties involved.
What having an opinion warrants a ban? In that case you better be ready to shut the down the forum cause everyone here has an opinion.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:31 PM
abyss

Originally Posted by r0mey
thats a good question to ask others i never go at anyone unless provoked and there have been many members on this forum who state that i dont go out of my way to get at ayone. But if you bring my name up you will feel small at the end. I love my z i love the z community. But life is drama and drama is life. Ive never had any problem with you abyss and i personally think ur avatars are great
I'm not naming names, Everyone (including myself) have been guilty of it from time to time.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Gman2004

Make sure they ban Craigy poo too.

Here i'll make it easier for you.

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/277489-turbo-kit.html
Old 07-10-2007, 05:34 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by Gman2004
What having an opinion warrants a ban? In that case you better be ready to shut the down the forum cause everyone here has an opinion.
Nobody said anyone was getting banned. I said I will let the other mods deal with it. Whatever they wanna do. close threads/warn/ban whatever. For some members these actions are not anything new.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:38 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

everyone should take a break and head over to the AG section
Old 07-10-2007, 05:48 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

turn me back into a Premiere member and i will gladly go
Old 07-10-2007, 05:53 PM
TUNER350

+1 going there now to look at boobies! and that chick on the stick shift WOWO!!
Old 07-10-2007, 05:54 PM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs down

why is everyone so interested in everyone elses motors, problems, etc?

performance motors break down....sooner or later. Chris seems to have some issues with his motors and it may just be a coincidence or there is some defective part that is leading to the bearing failure........this is not like he split the block. Jeremy is taking the high road and eating alot of costs for his customer....no matter who's at fault. That attitude is to be commended.

Usually, you are SOL when it comes to motor problems. that has always been the case when I had something go wrong with other modded cars.

Can we please get this forum back to a great place to share knowledge and help eachother!....all this **** talking, **** waiving, and childish ish is plain boring. I know that you all have better things to do than bicker on the 'net.

mods, please lock and delete this thread.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:02 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

matt i have no problem with you i actually think you are a cool guy but

why did you change ur sig if youre not calling for anyone to get banned?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:03 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by r0mey
matt i have no problem with you i actually think you are a cool guy but

why did you change ur sig if youre not calling for anyone to get banned?
I changed it earlier after banning Desi again. Has nothing to do with any of this.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Navygolf13

LOL!!!! I think it is funny the drama that ensues here. I just cant believe that it seems to be the same people all the time! Too funny....we can all get the popcorn out and watch cause this will continue to happen whether in this thread or another!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:07 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

I changed it earlier after banning Desi again. Has nothing to do with any of this.
oh and damn @ again

ok matt
Old 07-10-2007, 06:14 PM
westpak
SFZCC

OK as I put flame suit on.

I have to back up Gman2004, whom I have only met at meets not in any business environment, on Tuarran's attitude as I have been at the receiving end of derogatory comments because I happened not to agree with his point of view, he and others always seem to resort to insults and name calling when they find themselves without substance behind their arguments.

I have also been at the receiving end of accusations from ZU L8R in a thread that I belive had a conflict of interest which he then proceeded to clean up under the excuse that it was going off topic, amazing how he does it in selective threads, no one should get banned for what is going on but ZU L8R should at least lose his moderator status so he can't keep cleaning up the messes left behind by buddies that have his number.

Quick Reply: The truth about maximumsportZs motor