Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

The truth about maximumsportZs motor

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by westpak
OK as I put flame suit on.

I have to back up Gman2004, whom I have only met at meets not in any business environment, on Tuarran's attitude as I have been at the receiving end of derogatory comments because I happened not to agree with his point of view, he and others always seem to resort to insults and name calling when they find themselves without substance behind their arguments.

I have also been at the receiving end of accusations from ZU L8R in a thread that I belive had a conflict of interest which he then proceeded to clean up under the excuse that it was going off topic, amazing how he does it in selective threads, no one should get banned for what is going on but ZU L8R should at least lose his moderator status so he can't keep cleaning up the messes left behind by buddies that have his number.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:22 PM
taurran

OK as I put flame suit on.

I have to back up Gman2004, whom I have only met at meets not in any business environment, on Tuarran's attitude as I have been at the receiving end of derogatory comments because I happened not to agree with his point of view, he and others always seem to resort to insults and name calling when they find themselves without substance behind their arguments.

I have also been at the receiving end of accusations from ZU L8R in a thread that I belive had a conflict of interest which he then proceeded to clean up under the excuse that it was going off topic, amazing how he does it in selective threads, no one should get banned for what is going on but ZU L8R should at least lose his moderator status so he can't keep cleaning up the messes left behind by buddies that have his number.
Just like you tend to stalk around and attempt to "technically" pick apart other people's posts that you don't agree with? I know multiple times in the past you've gone out of your way to attempt to "correct" my posts even when there was nothing to correct. You have a tendency to twist whatever I say into something that fits your own argument.

You hold grudges against certain people, that's clear, and I'm one of them. You do it because you don't like Turbonetics and those that own their products. That's pretty obvious.

While you state that I'm "harassing" you, I see it as the opposite. I've been harassed to no end on this forum due to the turbo kit I own and that I believe it is a capable product from a capable company.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:28 PM
JRoC

So..... who wants to race ?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:32 PM
westpak
SFZCC

Originally Posted by taurran
Just like you tend to stalk around and attempt to "technically" pick apart other people's posts that you don't agree with? I know multiple times in the past you've gone out of your way to attempt to "correct" my posts even when there was nothing to correct. You have a tendency to twist whatever I say into something that fits your own argument.

You hold grudges against certain people, that's clear, and I'm one of them. You do it because you don't like Turbonetics and those that own their products. That's pretty obvious.

While you state that I'm "harassing" you, I see it as the opposite. I've been harassed to no end on this forum due to the turbo kit I own and that I believe it is a capable product from a capable company.

Man you need help, you always seem to read into the posts as a personal attack on you, having a sense of persecution is not healthy, may lead to paranoia and worse, seriously it is not always about you and your kit. My posts have always held some basis and don't just make **** up like some.

I didn't state I was being harrased, I simply stated that you personally attacked me without real knowledge read this thread again https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/284170-the-right-ems.html and see who called who out in various way when one accusation/assumption failed you went to another.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Gman2004

I'm glad you're the biggest baller on these forums and have more money than the rest of us. You've said this personally in the past, and I think you're a jackass for what you say.
Oh that's what I said huh? Here's what I actually said. How you get I said I am the biggest baller from this I have no fuging clue. I'll admit the last sentence was kinda of rude, but so are you so you have no place calling the kettle black. Plus I was only joking with that comment. It just so happend to be in my head because my daughter loves that Fergie song and is always asking me to play it. So who's twisting words now dumb ****?

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...&postcount=142

Originally Posted by Gman2004
There's to many big dicks on this site that think the world revolves around drag racing. I may not know as much as others about how chit works on my car, but big fuking deal. I can afford to mod my car and that's all I need. What you need to be a fuking car/tuning guru to drive a modded car now? Fuking harlious! I'll spend the extra $$ on my mods to do it right from the get go while others put together a half *** set up. My ***** are big enough that I can afford to spend the extra $$. If you ain't got no money take your broke **** home.

Last edited by Gman2004; 07-10-2007 at 06:37 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:40 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

here is another example of curtis' attempts to drag down another thread Sharif's high boost thread post 6 when it wasnt even about me or doug. here he goes starting another fight

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...95&postcount=6
Old 07-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Kenk2
Professional

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
everyone should take a break and head over to the AG section

+1!! I am posting new $hit RIGHT NOW!!!

Side note... J, you are a stand up guy. I knew that when I met you over the Net, purchased my FI build from you, pissed you off, I apologized and all is fine now.. I commend you for being a stand up guy. Keep busting your butt at work, it will pay off, trust me..

Chris..

We all know, going into the FI world, there are always risks.. Not even built motors stand up to the drama we throw at it.. Keep your chin up bro.. J will take care of you for sure.. A little bad luck happens to everyone and we all know J is more than capable of building high hp motors that last..

Too everyone else...

When is the drama going to stop? Why do the threads turn to hell in a handbag so fast?? This is ridiculous.. You fellas should honestly be ashamed of yourselves.. Grown men acting like children up in here and it's pretty lame.. You guys should take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves if this is what you want to be known as.. An Internet Rambo.. FTL! Take your egos somewhere else as they are really not needed here.. This place USED to be a knowledge-fest and now it's turned into a retarded forum where smart-A$$ES and Dik swingers come in and screw everything up.. Take a fukin Xanax and chill the *** OUT!

:rant over:

'edited for spelling'
Old 07-10-2007, 06:43 PM
taurran

Man you need help, you always seem to read into the posts as a personal attack on you, having a sense of persecution is not healthy, may lead to paranoia and worse, seriously it is not always about you and your kit. My posts have always held some basis and don't just make **** up like some.

I didn't state I was being harrased, I simply stated that you personally attacked me without real knowledge read this thread again https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284170 and see who called who out in various way when one accusation/assumption failed you went to another.
So I need help? You just roundabout called me crazy. Who's the one that starts with the derogatory insults? I think you're a very arrogant person who can smugly insult without even realizing he does so... (which isn't necessary an insult as much as an observation)

This is how arguments start. Approach a debate in person by calling someone crazy and see how civil it remains.

Besides this looks like a healthy escalation of an argument here. I explained that you're a parts guy and not a professional tuner, and you proceeded to smugly retort in your own way:

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...9&postcount=24

Anyway, this thread doesn't need any more arguments. I'm personally tired of it. You should ignore me and I should ignore you so this problem doesn't persist. I don't really care for your input as you don't really care for mine, so let's leave it at that.

Last edited by taurran; 07-10-2007 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:45 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Is that all he could come up with? WestPak's post was very respectable and provided a full explanation. Am i the only one who noticed that?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
Is that all he could come up with? WestPak's post was very respectable and provided a full explanation. Am i the only one who noticed that?
Gus is a good guy from what I can see. His posts are civil and really doesn't try to get into the mud slinging
Old 07-10-2007, 06:52 PM
abyss

everyone should take a break and head over to the AG section
+69 Go...get a load off.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:55 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

nobody seems to be taking the hint though
Old 07-10-2007, 06:57 PM
westpak
SFZCC

So I need help? You just roundabout called me crazy. Who's the one that starts with the derogatory insults? I think you're a very arrogant person who can smugly insult without even realizing he does so... (which isn't necessary an insult as much as an observation)

This is how arguments start. Approach a debate in person by calling someone crazy and see how civil it remains.

Besides this looks like a healthy escalation of an argument here. I explained that you're a parts guy and not a professional tuner, and you proceeded to smugly retort in your own way:

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...9&postcount=24

Anyway, this thread doesn't need any more arguments. I'm personally tired of it. You should ignore me and I should ignore you so this problem doesn't persist. I don't really care for your input as you don't really care for mine, so let's leave it at that.

LOL there you go again, reading into posts, I did not call you crazy take the comment of needing help as you wish only you can decide what that would be, if needed at all.

You call me arrogant, well if knowing my facts and trying not to accuse people of falsehoods is arrogant then so be it. You need to reread your comments and see how your explanation was really an attempt at an insult and put down which was not true.

The problem is that your opinion is always biased while I try to be objective based on what I know.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:57 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

nobody seems to be taking the hint though
i am heeding ur advice matt
Old 07-10-2007, 07:00 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by Zivman
Gus is a good guy from what I can see. His posts are civil and really doesn't try to get into the mud slinging
Zivman, the same thing can be said about your posts. You aren't necessarily offensive all the time, but the way you state what you think has a way of setting people off. It's one thing to directly call someone crazy, and another to say someone needs help. That's the difference between aggressive and passive aggressive confrontation.

Of course you think westpak is a good guy, you think that for the same reason I think MIA is a good guy. Doug just doesn't like anyone, especially someone who owns a single turbo or supercharged car.

Anyway, I see where this is all going. I'm going to leave this for mods to sort out as they see fit.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:02 PM
one350zfan

Why can't people just build cars and let the vehicle do the talking. People care more about their perception on here than what their cars can actually do.

I bet some of you get more giddy waiting for a rebuttal post than actually driving the damn car.

Can't wait until 9/30! I hope some Z's come out and get smoked!
Old 07-10-2007, 07:03 PM
taurran

The problem is that your opinion is always biased while I try to be objective based on what I know.
Biased? hahaha... I would beg to differ... I could pull up the certain Turbonetics thread in which you've flat out bashed and instigated arguments in.

Well, anyway, enough said there...
Old 07-10-2007, 07:03 PM
maximumsportZ

Wow, I leave and come back to 3 pages of non-sense. This has turned into "everyone bashing on Craig" topic now.

Seriously can we just let it rest? doug, craig, jorge...? Like everything else we'll just start repeating things and run in circles.

I appreciate everyone's concern about my motor. The only thing I can do is look foward, lets all do the same please.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:05 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by maximumsportZ
Wow, I leave and come back to 3 pages of non-sense. This has turned into "everyone bashing on Craig" topic now.

Seriously can we just let it rest? doug, craig, jorge...? Like everything else we'll just start repeating things and run in circles.

I appreciate everyone's concern about my motor. The only thing I can do is look foward, lets all do the same please.

Chris.. we spoke earlier and i told you i would leave it alone.. but this dude keeps calling my name in every post.. and i am not even talking to him.. talk to your buddy
Old 07-10-2007, 07:05 PM
rythex

Can't we all just get along?

Quick Reply: The truth about maximumsportZs motor