Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Official STS Rear Mount Turbo Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 05:10 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

how is that not thread jacking?

Walks in to PPW 350z color thread......

Not to thread jack but i prefer black bc it looks better when its washed and at night
Old 06-10-2010, 05:40 AM
Chris@FsP
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
how is that not thread jacking?

Walks in to PPW 350z color thread......

Not to thread jack but i prefer black bc it looks better when its washed and at night
But he's right
Old 06-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Boosted Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Don/Chris...thank you.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:23 AM
athenG

Originally Posted by GBoger
good to hear.... now just man up and switch back to test pipes and retune and dyno at 9 psi and see if you can hit 400
LOL... I might go back to TP. Goosgoose is selling me his exhaust setup which compose of FI TP, XYZ pipe and his mid pipe with the magnflow straight through muffler. they are all jethot coated so exhaust flow should be much better. He said the XYZ with Cat made a difference on throttle response so I'm thinking it will definitely improve my setup as it is right now which is basically all stock. Changing the IC made me enjoy the car again!!! I cant stop boosting. Dont know if I'm brave enough to increase the boost, first my injector is maxed out and second, I just bought a house so I cant afford to blow my motor
Old 06-10-2010, 07:38 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris@FsP
But he's right
yea i concur. My next bonus im contacting sasha about a order. Im PUMPED
Old 06-10-2010, 08:20 AM
athenG

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
yea i concur. My next bonus im contacting sasha about a order. Im PUMPED
Get out of here.. There are countless of thread on that Mid-mount Turbo so you dont have to go to every thread and jack it. This are for rear-mount guys to share some info. You dont see me go to other thread and pump a rear-mount. You dont see me dumping on all the mid-mount threads out there..

For the record I do like the mid-mount kit that Sasha made and I have no problem recommending it. If I remember STS/TN was hot the first few months and look what happen? Until chit happen the you'll see all the nuthugger run the other way.. No kit is invincible and chit will happen trust me...
Old 06-10-2010, 10:05 PM
rawley_12003

im looking at some gauges which ones do you recommend guys for reasonable price
Old 06-11-2010, 05:34 AM
Elperuano

Originally Posted by rawley_12003
not prosport!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:09 AM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Originally Posted by athenG
Get out of here.. There are countless of thread on that Mid-mount Turbo so you dont have to go to every thread and jack it. This are for rear-mount guys to share some info. You dont see me go to other thread and pump a rear-mount. You dont see me dumping on all the mid-mount threads out there..

For the record I do like the mid-mount kit that Sasha made and I have no problem recommending it. If I remember STS/TN was hot the first few months and look what happen? Until chit happen the you'll see all the nuthugger run the other way.. No kit is invincible and chit will happen trust me...
I honestly cant wait for **** too happen! Sasha is a damn customer service ninja. I'll blink and problem solved. So no matter the issue I have a warm fuzzy feeling. Not to rag on the STS at all dude but how bout a highway run? Lol
Old 06-11-2010, 07:01 AM
athenG

Originally Posted by MI 35th
I honestly cant wait for **** too happen! Sasha is a damn customer service ninja. I'll blink and problem solved. So no matter the issue I have a warm fuzzy feeling. Not to rag on the STS at all dude but how bout a highway run? Lol
What if a motor blow Sash is going to replace a motor? Dream on brother!! Look at powerlab, it was supposed to be the next best thing since slice bread then now people are ragging bout it because it is just a step above the TN. It is supposed to be an alternative to a TT for people who want big power!! Come back here in 3 years and let us know how this mid-mount works. It is freaking easy to have a great customer service if your client is only 1!!! What happen if there are 10 complains and he need to replace 10 turbo that went bad? What happen if the injector he supplied gets stuck and hydro lock the motor? LOL at you at waiting for **** to happen...

Because of people like you I'm starting to look like a Sasha basher!! I was happy for him until you guys come here and lift him like he's God or something..

Edit:

Let us stop the hype and wait... You have never seen me hype the STS because I'm realistic and I know its flaws but to say that a kit is the best in the market that is only out on the market for a few months and only 2 kit or maybe 3 on the road is ridiculous. You've been here long enough to know that a great customer service is not enough. You do remember that TN at its early stage also has one of the best customer service right? The kit is garbage because weld/pipe break but they always honor their warranty and replaced them. It doesn’t matter if there is a great customer service if the product is junk!! I'm not saying Sasha's product is junk because it really look damn clean but let us not hype it to much.

Last edited by athenG; 06-11-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:05 AM
Elperuano

Originally Posted by athenG
What if a motor blow Sash is going to replace a motor? Dream on brother!! Look at powerlab, it was supposed to be the next best thing since slice bread then now people are ragging bout it because it is just a step above the TN. It is supposed to be an alternative to a TT for people who want big power!! Come back here in 3 years and let us know how this mid-mount works. It is freaking easy to have a great customer service if your client is only 1!!! What happen if there are 10 complains and he need to replace 10 turbo that went bad? What happen if the injector he supplied gets stuck and hydro lock the motor? LOL at you at waiting for **** to happen...

Because of people like you I'm starting to look like a Sasha basher!! I was happy for him until you guys come here and lift him like he's God or something..
Good points, Im sure thats why Sasha takes the time right now to custom build every turbo he makes.. Perhaps he's just fine tuning everything before he really starts productions of em? Who knows but at least its a good start for him on how he deals with the 350z community.
I in no way condone lifting Sasha up like "God" but can respect someone who really does help the few customer he has. Hopefully he can always bring it with the same commitment he has shown so far... Let's not forget there are customers who just can never be satisfied.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:21 AM
athenG

Originally Posted by rawley_12003
I have innovate for over 3 years now without a problem. I also have Greddy Oil pressure and Boost for 3 years and are both working. The only problem I had was the light on my Greddy Oil Pressure went out after 1 years but the boost gauge is still working fine.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Boosted Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Guys can we please stay out of this thread. It is here for the STS guys, and I am sure people see the benifits/drawbacks in each kit. It is just the way things go, and one person sees things differently than the next.

Time will tell how my kit turns out, I am not saying it is the greatest thing out there. It has to earn that claim, and I will do my best to make that happen. I know the advantages, and have posted them.

Many test will be done before the end of this month, and if somebody wants to start a thread on it once I post results, feel free to do so.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:13 AM
GBoger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

way to take the high road ^^^ Looks like an awesome setup you've developed there by the way...

On my way over to you're thread to check for updates on new turbo.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:22 PM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Sasha, im just in a bad mood today. I think it has to do with my employees more than STS being a bad decision and their fanboys getting butt-hurt over some friendly competition.

As for dreaming on, ATG sasha is product control, my motor is based on tuning and my own common sense. Of course I wouldn't expect his aftermarket support that boosts an engine to 300% over stock power TO WARRANTY A BLOCK.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:33 PM
athenG

/\ lol at but hurt on a friendly competition... I dont really care if people buy the STS (why do I care, I never paid full price on the kit anyways). If you can read, I have recommended the PowerLab on this thread on many occasion. I have no shame on steering potential STS costumer to go with the other kit. I have also said many times that the STS kit should not worth more than $5000+ and there are many other option out there. I didnt mind the first few anti-STS post but I dont want this thread to be jacked. It is you and your mid-mount fanboy and your packturd coming here like you guys are the chit. I wonder how Sasha will react if I go on his thread and start dumping some ******** about his kit. I guess everyone should sell their STS, Stillen and Vortech because there is a new kit in town that fits everyone's need

Sasha,
Dont worry, even with all your turd followers I still think your kit has a great potential. Time will tell so I wish you all the best. This is my last time responding to your followers because there is no point.

Last edited by athenG; 06-11-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Ryank327

Originally Posted by MI 35th
not to thread jack, but for the $ I would go with Sasha's mid mount kit. Better response, more power, no boost bleeding, second to none customer service. Not to mention he's a Z guy himself.

Yo STS I'm real happy for you, not to thread jack or anything but sashas got one of the best kits of all time, of all time!

Old 06-12-2010, 12:03 AM
rawley_12003

hey athenG can you post a pic of your gauges on how you have them set up?
Old 06-12-2010, 12:09 AM
rawley_12003

Name:  Picture013.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  119.8 KB
Old 06-12-2010, 12:10 AM
rawley_12003

Name:  Picture025.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  141.8 KB