Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Powerlab issues(after a month of driving)

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 04:22 PM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iflyjets86
if intensepower doesnt make the powerlab kit who does? maybe that will clarify a lot
PowerLab produces their own kits, much of the R&D was done by Intense Motorsports for PowerLab. PowerLab Leases a couple offices from the Intense Motorsports building and some space for Fabrication and shipping. Totally different entities and totally different owners of the two companies.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:28 PM
SnyperZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IntenseAero
This is Pete btw

TO M. Rainville {SnyperZ}
#2. This GT37R kit is not a production kit yet and was based on the prototype kits from PowerLab, your GT37R turbo is a Hybrid turbo and this was explained to you NUMEROUS times from me, Darren and PowerLab ... Enjoy this Link ---> { http://www.full-race.com/catalog/pro...a962c1075fefe5 } You were told it was a one off kit and fitment is not that of the GT35R kit. You asked for it even against our urging of getting the gt35r kit. YOU INDEED WERE SENT A GT37 AND I AM SURE YOU ARE WELL AWARE OF THIS AT THIS POINT.
Maybe you think im an idiot..but the turbo is the same damn turbo as the one in the 35r kit...with a bigger wheel the only difference on the outside is the compressor housing outlet..so explain to me what would need to be different? My kit looks just like everyone elses. And to this day im still not 100% sure it is a 37r but theres nothing I can do about it now. I have the kit, it works, and im going through growing pains that will eventually be sorted out. I can tell you this though I will never use your business again and id appreciate my refund for the money you still have.

OHHHHHHH OH OH and I forgot while him here. I was also screwed out of money by you guys but never said anything. You guys charged me for the boost controller (its only 100$ but still) and lP had a special going on that if you bought the haltech and 1 wideband youd get the other one free and a free boost controller. I never mentioned that because I was happy that I had the rest of my parts....lets stop this arguing right now..in the end only you guys will be affected by this. This is going to get immature and out of hand and thats not my intention. Please refrain your nut huggers from making anymore stupid comments.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:28 PM
iflyjets86

okay cool, so where can I find powerlab on the forum? you know, someone to PM my questions to since I'm not allowed to ask Intense? Or do they have their own website where they have contact info for their customer service that will help answer the questions I have? Because right now I'm helpless.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if intensepower doesnt make the powerlab kit who does? maybe that will clarify a lot
LOL...ask yourself that again??? Who makes the Greddy kit? Greddy... who makes the powerlab kit?....
Old 10-09-2008, 04:34 PM
iflyjets86

Originally Posted by Voboy
LOL...ask yourself that again??? Who makes the Greddy kit? Greddy... who makes the powerlab kit?....

what i was trying to say is that I have never seen people on this forum claiming they are from Powerlab. The people that introduced the powerlab kit was Intense, the people that did the advertising were intense. I try looking for contact info for "powerlab" and havent gotten anything.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:37 PM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SnyperZ
Maybe you think im an idiot..but the turbo is the same damn turbo as the one in the 35r kit...with a bigger wheel the only difference on the outside is the compressor housing outlet..so explain to me what would need to be different? My kit looks just like everyone elses. And to this day im still not 100% sure it is a 37r but theres nothing I can do about it now. I have the kit, it works, and im going through growing pains that will eventually be sorted out. I can tell you this though I will never use your business again and id appreciate my refund for the money you still have.

OHHHHHHH OH OH and I forgot while him here. I was also screwed out of money by you guys but never said anything. You guys charged me for the boost controller (its only 100$ but still) and lP had a special going on that if you bought the haltech and 1 wideband youd get the other one free and a free boost controller. I never mentioned that because I was happy that I had the rest of my parts....lets stop this arguing right now..in the end only you guys will be affected by this. This is going to get immature and out of hand and thats not my intention. Please refrain your nut huggers from making anymore stupid comments.
I will refer to this link again for you on your turbo SnyperZ http://www.full-race.com/catalog/pro...a962c1075fefe5 ... I addressed all of your issues one by one. You know for a fact I and IntensePower.com and PowerLab helped you for hours and hours on the phone. You can contact me over the phone myself personally at 480-926-8797 , AIM = intensepeter , pm is Intenseaero and of course you always have the back line number.
Your GT37 kit is not the same as the 35R unfortunately looks are deceiving sometimes.

No one was screwed out of anything, if you feel we owe you money for something not sent feel free to outline via one of the above mentioned contacts and I'll be happy to take care of you as I ALWAYS HAVE. Thanks again.

Last edited by IntenseSales; 10-09-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:39 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please refrain your nut huggers from making anymore stupid comments.
Sorry. You're not going to silence the insiders with 1st hand info of your situation (which you label nuthuggers) that contradicts your perception of Intense and it's pretty arrogant of you to think you can control the debate here.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:44 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

what i was trying to say is that I have never seen people on this forum claiming they are from Powerlab. The people that introduced the powerlab kit was Intense, the people that did the advertising were intense. I try looking for contact info for "powerlab" and havent gotten anything.
http://powerlabengineering.com/index.php

Email: powerlabengineering@gmail.com

As stated by Pete -- PowerLab has offices here and the kits were prototyped here as well.

Btw, I don't see GReddy, Ings, Trial, etc, posting on this forum. What does that mean?

Darren
Old 10-09-2008, 04:45 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Sorry. You're not going to silence the insiders with 1st hand info of your situation (which you label nuthuggers) that contradicts your perception of Intense and it's pretty arrogant of you to think you can control the debate here.

Its my thread... keep going though..its not hurting my feelings.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:50 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Its my thread... keep going though..its not hurting my feelings.
Congratulations. That doesn't give you carte blanche to smear a company and expect those with knowledge to the contrary to remain silent.

I showed restraint and bit my tongue for months... until you crossed the line with your post this morning, which I quoted and responded to.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-09-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:59 PM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

I feel IntensePower.com addressed all of the "Issues" at hand , we are off for the evening; not ignoring the thread, though I feel nothing else really needs to be added at this point, as mentioned before all of our contact info is above so feel free to address any IntensePower.com "issues" via those contacts. Thanks and you all have a wonderful evening.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:06 AM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Congratulations. That doesn't give you carte blanche to smear a company and expect those with knowledge to the contrary to remain silent.

I showed restraint and bit my tongue for months... until you crossed the line with your post this morning, which I quoted and responded to.

I truely feel bad for you. I find it hilarious that you have to come in my thread and start middle school ********. Reguardless of what you think or say on this thread everything I said is 100%. I understand theres both sides to a story but the fact that you and your band wagon are coming in here and attacking me show just how pathetic it really is.
Once again, I was treated like ****. Even Pete in an earlier post said the pipe would be covered under warranty...thats great but why am I finding out half a week later? When you say your going to call someone back later that day you call them back. I called him I said what happend and that was it. I didnt call back and "harass" them, I just waited for the call back that I knew id never get. Im sorry if you think its not a big deal..but a crack that bad in the x-over is a pretty big deal and it wasnt something I could wait until they felt like calling me back..if they even ever planned on it.

I made one comment without bringing names into this thread and you had to jump down my back and attack me opening this up.

This thread should be closed now before getting further out of hand. I will continue to post my threads and let people know the problems they might face with anything that I try. I will also post any success (as I have been doing as well) I have with everything I purchase.

Last edited by SnyperZ; 10-10-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:54 AM
foreignsoda

This thread should be closed now before getting further out of hand. I will continue to post my threads and let people know the problems they might face with anything that I try. I will also post any success (as I have been doing as well) I have with everything I purchase.
+1 you should, and we should all take it in because that is how we learn as a community and how they can develop as a company to better the product. Shouldn't be a finger pointing contest. We're here to help each other, at least i hope

Trying to gather all of my media, dyno charts etc so I can create my own build thread, and post my thoughts, etc.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:21 AM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

This thread should be closed now before getting further out of hand. .
Agreed, thread tools at the top of thread, you can do it since "it's your thread" Snyper.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:45 AM
str8dum1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

regardless of the outcome, i'd say thats some bend over backwards customer service!

You know for a fact I and IntensePower.com and PowerLab helped you for hours and hours on the phone. You can contact me over the phone myself personally at 480-926-8797 , AIM = intensepeter , pm is Intenseaero and of course you always have the back line number.
Your GT37 kit is not the same as the 35R unfortunately looks are deceiving sometimes.

No one was screwed out of anything, if you feel we owe you money for something not sent feel free to outline via one of the above mentioned contacts and I'll be happy to take care of you as I ALWAYS HAVE. Thanks again.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:56 AM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by str8dum1
regardless of the outcome, i'd say thats some bend over backwards customer service!

Saying and doing are 2 different things.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:31 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Reguardless of what you think or say on this thread everything I said is 100%. I understand theres both sides to a story but the fact that you and your band wagon are coming in here and attacking me show just how pathetic it really is.
OMFG!!! STOP THE DUMBNESS!!! There is no bandwagon or 3rd party nuthugging here as you are trying to portray. I witnessed your calls and decided to expose THE TRUTH after I got tired of reading your whining BS lies about how Intense treated you. You called Intense 20 to 30 times in ONE DAY on more than one occasion! I sat there and listened while Pete and Han had to repeat themselves to you OVER and OVER! So stop lying about what happened over the phone!!!

The biggest mistake Intense made was selling you a PowerLab GT37R pre-production kit.

You should get a bumper sticker of this for your Z. It's perfect for you!

Agreed, thread tools at the top of thread, you can do it since "it's your thread" Snyper.
Pete even told him how to lock his own thread! NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-10-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:46 AM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

SnyperZ, this thread has some decent posts in it with good documentation by both you and Jeffie. Rather than locking this thread down, you should just have it cleaned up. That way others than run into issues or have questions with a powerlab kit can reference the thread. All the OT should be wiped clean (including this post) - just send a list of post #s to the mods.

Good luck.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Good thread/read!!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:17 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Good thread/read!!

reading stupid drama makes the day go by faster, ill agree with that

Quick Reply: Powerlab issues(after a month of driving)