Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 08:10 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gsingh350Z
I didn't say that asians are only ones that know how to work on cars.
Your comment that they are all Asians was way out of place and seemed to only be an implication that they are a good shop because of that. He is not the only one that was confused by it.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:34 PM
meatbag

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Everyone I have met at SGP has been cool, past and present, employee and client; and I have not had a real problem with any of them. I hate to see the fighting but I know from being at SGP that most people are not getting the full picture and it sucks that no one will ever see it on here.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:01 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by turismo
1/50 aint bad I guess
you can add me to that list.

Originally Posted by meatbag
Everyone I have met at SGP has been cool, past and present, employee and client; and I have not had a real problem with any of them. I hate to see the fighting but I know from being at SGP that most people are not getting the full picture and it sucks that no one will ever see it on here.
+1
Old 10-28-2008, 05:36 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually I do have brown skin. I'm Indian.

It was not biased based on my skin color though. They just had this attitude like my car was put on the bottom of the priority list..like they had more important cars to work on than my stock car..
Thanks for clearing that up

Originally Posted by XKR
I hope thats not what he is saying....because from my experience ...its not true.
My bad!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:52 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by gotparts?
that person or previous employee is me. just put my name out there. i really dont care. first off i did a few things to your car.
ps leak
fuel system return
injectors
braces
endlinks
cf cover
tein hood dampers
never did i touch a coolant line that i am getting blamed for. and the sealant that i put on the oil cooler fittings was something that was condoned at the shop. and also, your gasket for your fuel pump assembly was put in when i assembled the pump reason why i remember is cause i removed the old oring and installed the new one before i dropped the pump back in . funny how you took it up to sgp to get tuned and one of the techs was working in that area? coinicidence? i think not. i think its funny how everyone up there talks **** behind my back but puts on a front like we are cool. i thought everyone up there understood why i left the company. but i guess not. i guess **** talking about my work and blaming everything on me is the way to go. i could be an *** and put everyone on blast that works there, but i wont. reason being is cause im not gonna stoop to that level.
I don't ever recall mentioning what problems were found.

Gotparts/Koshi are the one that kept sgp alive. They only did what Mark informed them to do. To say that a previous employee damaged your car is asinine!
I also never said my car was damaged.

Originally Posted by niceguyyy01
Sorry if this is offtopic..... but you had an X-pipe on the car with twins and you took it off and went with straight pipes and picked up power via the butt-dyno? I ask, cause I always wondered if twins would benefit from just being straight out or from and x-pipe.
I never mentioned I "picked up power." However I was having some boost & A/F issues and removing the x-pipe has seemed to help.

It was not biased based on my skin color though. They just had this attitude like my car was put on the bottom of the priority list..like they had more important cars to work on than my stock car..
They most likely did. Customer(s) spending $10k, $20k, $50k+ is a bit more important than a DIY exhaust system.

Originally Posted by meatbag
Old 10-28-2008, 06:41 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by Robert_K
They most likely did. Customer(s) spending $10k, $20k, $50k+ is a bit more important than a DIY exhaust system.
Agreed..That should have been common sense..
Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 AM
civic4982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ I disagree. A customer doing simple things like an exhaust could later become your $10K/$20K build customer.

If they want to treat people poorly because of the simplicity of the job they want done then that's to be frowned upon not encouraged.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Originally Posted by civic4982
^ I disagree. A customer doing simple things like an exhaust could later become your $10K/$20K build customer.

If they want to treat people poorly because of the simplicity of the job they want done then that's to be frowned upon not encouraged.
While I see your point and agree somewhat. I was refering to taking care of the customers at hand first that have dropped large amounts of money. Take a hit/lose the customer that is bringing in products and only wanting labor done.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:47 PM
gotparts?

Originally Posted by Robert_K
While I see your point and agree somewhat. I was refering to taking care of the customers at hand first that have dropped large amounts of money. Take a hit/lose the customer that is bringing in products and only wanting labor done.
i know you didnt mention anything. i found out what i supposedly did wrong. i am only wanting to clear things up before they get mixed up by certain people. i posted that because it was a clear shot to whoever knew i worked on the car. its not rocket science. i was put on your car because i did the best work out of any of the techs there.

and to whomever is reading this from sgp, note this. never have i talked **** or talked down on anyone at the shop. i even told people when i quit it was because i was ready to get out of the craziness at the shop. i also stated to people when they asked me "where am i gonna go now?" my answer would be "you can still come here, mark knows his ****. im not taking that away from him. but im leaving."
Old 10-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

ball hair
Old 10-29-2008, 06:08 PM
niceguyyy01

Originally Posted by Old School
ball hair
LMFAO
Old 11-09-2008, 12:26 AM
coverzmag

There's no way to get ahold of them. Sorry dude, your like the 20th car in line. They accept to to many cars without finishing the others.

Ask yourself, why aren't they interacting with my350z. Every Nissan performance shop is on here.
You also gotta ask yourself, why are people sending their z's to sgp from all pver the country?? Cuz they are GOOD! Careful reading these treads. Kyle Puckett just barely got a get out of jail free card from them, due to his dirty deals--casued a lot of issues for SGP that they are honoring...regardless of the cost to them...rumor has it he stole over $600,000.00..that sucks! Research your info before you make an opinion. I know they stand by their word and guarentee..now that Kyle is gone!!
Old 11-09-2008, 12:59 AM
coverzmag

1/50 aint bad I guess
Maybe you had dealings with Kyle...he was a piece of work. Sure glad he is OUT. SGP is back on track!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:05 AM
coverzmag

Originally Posted by Reality350
Instead of your undesirable innuendo, perhaps you should READ what the OP posted.
It seems as though SGP showed some prejudice towards his brown skin? (determined by the OPs SN) and the asians did not....
Give me a break....that's just stupid talk. When it comes SGP, speed and preformance, they are too busy to notice color...get over yourself!!! y is everything about race???? so stupid
Old 11-09-2008, 01:13 AM
coverzmag

Originally Posted by gotparts?
i know you didnt mention anything. i found out what i supposedly did wrong. i am only wanting to clear things up before they get mixed up by certain people. i posted that because it was a clear shot to whoever knew i worked on the car. its not rocket science. i was put on your car because i did the best work out of any of the techs there.

and to whomever is reading this from sgp, note this. never have i talked **** or talked down on anyone at the shop. i even told people when i quit it was because i was ready to get out of the craziness at the shop. i also stated to people when they asked me "where am i gonna go now?" my answer would be "you can still come here, mark knows his ****. im not taking that away from him. but im leaving."
Is this Kyle Puckett, who tried to bankrupt SPG with stealing funds, taking money from potential customers, making promises you did not intend to keep???
Old 11-09-2008, 04:58 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by coverzmag
Is this Kyle Puckett, who tried to bankrupt SPG with stealing funds, taking money from potential customers, making promises you did not intend to keep???
Wow....4 posts and you slinging mud like this...posting Kyle's first and last name? Maybe the Mods should look into who you are...I am sure you have another Sig.

I am sure you were there when Kyle was ALLEGEDLY doing all this...so you know for sure and not passing on gossip. IF you are not Mark or Kyle..you don't know for sure what went on...Mark told me his side and Kyle gave me his side...and I still don't have enough info to blame one or the other...so I wonder how you do. This is old news and its not worth getting into again !!!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:08 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Old 11-09-2008, 06:36 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IP check?
Old 11-09-2008, 06:43 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
IP check?
Old 11-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

I say lock this dumb thread. Nothing good/bad has came out of it.

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?