Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 06:41 AM
Glex25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
yeah i don't see that happening.. i can do CT to MD in 3 1/2 hours on a bike.. maybe 3 if i was REALLY speeding..

then he has to go through VA and then into NC ... he is looking at least 7 hours
Oops my mistake.
I was thinking about a shop in MD that was recommended to me by Alberto when I said 4-5 Hrs.

Either way I'm looking for a all in one shop with no finger pointing(Not one that outsources their builds) and flexible
with their tuning abilities as far as EMS(I believe VTR only works with reflashes and Hydra EMS none which I'm looking to use).
Old 11-24-2008, 06:45 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Glex25
Oops my mistake.
I was thinking about a shop in MD that was recommended to me by Alberto when I said 4-5 Hrs.

Either way I'm looking for a all in one shop with no finger pointing(Not one that outsources their builds) and flexible
with their tuning abilities as far as EMS(I believe VTR only works with reflashes and Hydra EMS none which I'm looking to use).
right now i love the results from Alberto's latest work.. if i had to choose someone right now it would be them.. but i'm really considering getting out of the game.. been considering it for a while.. or maybe i will stay with what i have right now and maintain it myself.. This forum has alot of knowledgeable people.. and usually if you have a question you can find the answer here..
Old 11-24-2008, 06:50 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Oops my mistake.

I've seen some solid cars come out of VTR and have been recently looking into them as well. For me i just had to get out (specifically the past 3-4 weeks)and go to the track and see who was running what and in NJ all i have seen are VTR cars really push it.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:51 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Highway Riding
I've seen some solid cars come out of VTR and have been recently looking into them as well. For me i just had to get out (specifically the past 3-4 weeks)and go to the track and see who was running what and in NJ all i have seen are VTR cars really push it.
we heard the first time.. yes VTR has fast cars.. yeah.. blah blah blah.. thanks
Old 11-24-2008, 07:03 AM
athenG

Originally Posted by Highway Riding
I agree that they do have some fast car but like Glex said, we dont want to be limited to Hydra EMS alone. Last time I called them I asked them why wont they tune Utec, and they said they own the rights to the Hydra so it is counter productive for them to offer Utec, not to mention they honestly believe that the reflash is much superior than UTEC I said Utec and Hydra is not on the same field, also Hydra has been in prototype for yearssssss. When you buy a TN kit from them the first thing they will say is the Reflash is the chit and more than enough but there is a catch, he will advice you not to shift above 6000rpm. I know stress increase as you hit redline exponentially but c'mon, give your customer some flexibility like offering an alternative.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:10 AM
DukeEntDotCom
blah

Originally Posted by dave079
Actually from all I have gathered people have been begging me to come back as a mod since I quit. I didn't leave due to IB either. I left due to Neil being a complete *** behind the scenes. IB and all the other mods and admins begged me to come back after I quit. When I made a thread to vote whether I should come back it was unanimous that people wanted me back. I have been told by the admins and many mods that I was the best mod ever on here. Your worthless point is null and void that I was not a good mod. Its fairly unanimous I was pretty good at my job.

BTW if you consider 114lbs and also being 5 months pregnant fat for my wife then so be it. My wife doesn't eat fried foods either. She is a health nut.

I cant wait for your child to one day stumble across mommys ***** pictures on the internet and have to explain that daddy posted them.

You are an angry angry man. You need some help seriously.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:12 AM
DukeEntDotCom
blah

Originally Posted by chris'smax
BTW i LOL'd when i saw that picture of your shop. Place looks like a old beat up crack house.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:26 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Some things you should just keep to yourself......
Old 11-24-2008, 07:50 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
You're ghey, you smell like Kimchi, and were probably that fat Korean kid who beat everyone at Street Fighter in the arcade.
Damn that fugged up...
Old 11-24-2008, 08:21 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

well so latest is Julian is teaming up with turbotrix of all things... lol...
This is just an example as to why you cant be a dick to everybody in this business cause its a small world, you never know whats going to happen. IF this goes through props to J and mark at turbo trix for reconciling and move on forward.
As i said: he cant simply have that same attitude, its destructive, he thinks he is going to hurt this business for this that and in the end he ended only hurting himself up even more. Good works and public relations go hand in hand in a business.
Also i hope Julian learned from his mistakes handling personal friendships, specially from those that only tried to help him out
. I really think its wishful thinking but and i wouldn't be surprised if he is still going to hold out a grudge from this and do something, but hopefully its not the case.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 11-24-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:34 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
well so latest is Julian is teaming up with turbotrix of all things... lol...
This is just an example as to why you cant be a dick to everybody in this business cause its a small world, you never know whats going to happen. IF this goes through props to J and mark at turbo trix for reconciling and move on forward.
As i said: he cant simply have that same attitude, its destructive, he thinks he is going to hurt this business for this that and in the end he ended only hurting himself up even more. Good works and public relations go hand in hand in a business.
Also i hope Julian learned from his mistakes handling personal friendships, specially from those that only tried to help him out
. I really think its wishful thinking but and i wouldn't be surprised if he is still going to hold out a grudge from this and do something, but hopefully its not the case.
Yeah Turbotrix and ATX in Bergenfield, NJ.
I mistakenly put it as Englewood same area anyway.

Surprised he will be tuning at Turbotrix since JuniorTT also tunes out of there
and TheshopCT.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:38 AM
doug

Yeah Turbotrix and ATX in Bergenfield, NJ.
I mistakenly put it as Englewood same area anyway.

Surprised he will be tuning at Turbotrix since JuniorTT also tunes out of there
and TheshopCT.
yeah but Julian is one of only 3 HKS Pro Dealers (can tune an F-Con) in the MA, RI, CT, CT, NJ, NY area
Old 11-24-2008, 08:47 AM
XKR

we heard the first time.. yes VTR has fast cars.. yeah.. blah blah blah.. thanks

D@mn Doug...first you sell the RSX-S...and now you are planning to sell the Super-Z Dont do it
Old 11-24-2008, 08:52 AM
doug

Originally Posted by XKR

D@mn Doug...first you sell the RSX-S...and now you are planning to sell the Super-Z Dont do it
i still have the magic broom since this fcking forum is the land of make believe.. it should give me a reason to stick around here
Old 11-24-2008, 08:57 AM
XKR

i still have the magic broom since this fcking forum is the land of make believe.. it should give me a reason to stick around here

Kool
Old 11-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

right now i love the results from Alberto's latest work.. if i had to choose someone right now it would be them.. but i'm really considering getting out of the game.. been considering it for a while.. or maybe i will stay with what i have right now and maintain it myself.. This forum has alot of knowledgeable people.. and usually if you have a question you can find the answer here..
Thanks for mentioning that. Anybody need work done I can recommend a shop via PM. I wont mention it here and make it look like a cheap advertisement in a thread like this! FWIW Doug, Im glad I stayed in it, I just needed to find the right shop/tuner to keep me 100% satisfied.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:47 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^^
nice to hear
Old 11-24-2008, 10:16 AM
go-fast
Banned

yeah but Julian is one of only 3 HKS Pro Dealers (can tune an F-Con) in the MA, RI, CT, CT, NJ, NY area
is julian the hks pro dealer or mrc?i would think the contract was with the shop not the person,and mrc might have something to say about what license agreement's go where.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:35 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I just got online for the first time today and noticed that the "Fall of MRC Motorsports" thread was deleted over on the other site.

I also saw the new thread Julian created today about teaming up with Turbo Trix Racing. I'm surprised to see this turn in events because of all the past sh*t talking and bad blood Julian displayed for that shop. He went into meltdown mode when he found out they got selected over MRC by Jason Siebels to be the ProEFI dealer for the area.

Unless Julian makes a miraculous change in his attitude and mends some damaged relationships, I don't see this joint venture lasting very long.

I almost feel like starting a poll on how long you guys think Julian's new arrangement with Turbo Trix will last before it blows apart.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:39 AM
doug

Originally Posted by need4boostz
and when you do, it will still be slow
do you really think your inflated Dyno numbers are something to brag about?

i'll still whoop your car's *** on the street any day of the week.. remember that bud

Quick Reply: Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports