Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 11:07 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
do you really think your inflated Dyno numbers are something to brag about?

i'll still whoop your car's *** on the street any day of the week.. remember that bud

OMG.....<---- be right back..popcorn in microwave ........... This will hold me until Julian gets back
Old 11-24-2008, 11:11 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
OMG.....<---- be right back..popcorn in microwave ........... This will hold me until Julian gets back
i don't know who the fck this clown thinks he is.. he doesn't know half the **** going on with his fcking car.. he comes on posts.. then he has to have Vinny clear up the Bullsh!t.. which half of it can't even be cleared up because the bullsh!t is coming from Vinny himself.. there is so much bullsh!t going on with that car its not even funny..

i didn't want to call him out in his thread.. i'm glad others poked holes in the BS..

hey need4boostz the only real numbers are the ones on your CC that Vinny Rapes every 5 mins your car is at his shop.. get off my fcking nutz and go fap to your inflated dyno sheet.. what you should have done was.. get off to the results on your own.. because just like a fat chick.. your dyno is inflated .. great to look at.. nothing to tell your friends about
Old 11-24-2008, 11:12 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
So I just got online for the first time today and noticed that the "Fall of MRC Motorsports" thread was deleted over on the other site.
He deleted it.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:18 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
i don't know who the fck this clown thinks he is.. he doesn't know half the **** going on with his fcking car.. he comes on posts.. then he has to have Vinny clear up the Bullsh!t.. which half of it can't even be cleared up because the bullsh!t is coming from Vinny himself.. there is so much bullsh!t going on with that car its not even funny..

i didn't want to call him out in his thread.. i'm glad others poked holes in the BS..

hey need4boostz the only real numbers are the ones on your CC that Vinny Rapes every 5 mins your car is at his shop.. get off my fcking nutz and go fap to your inflated dyno sheet.. what you should have done was.. get off to the results on your own.. because just like a fat chick.. your dyno is inflated .. great to look at.. nothing to tell your friends about
LMFAO.......After reading that...I had to stand up to prevent pissing on myself. .... I have no comment ....
Old 11-24-2008, 11:19 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
He deleted it.
That's what I figured. Either he deleted it or it was deleted at his request.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:23 AM
blasian

That's what I figured. Either he deleted it or it was deleted at his request.
Nah, it's very rare that we delete one really since they have the rights to do so. He deleted both of his threads
Old 11-24-2008, 11:24 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by blasian
Nah, it's very rare that we delete one really. We give them rights to do so. He deleted both of his threads
And I must say that it was a smart move on his part.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:26 AM
blasian

And I must say that it was a smart move on his part.
I thought it was kinda awkward that the other thread was still opened for so long
Old 11-24-2008, 11:32 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

maybe cause he really didn't care (dont think so ) and deep inside he knew that ultimately its his fault for posting pics on a public forum ( more likely)
Old 11-24-2008, 11:46 AM
tylerxfire

god damn i just want some parts i have been waiting on for few weeks to be shipped out of vtr, 2 weeks now. No beef yet or anything but getting anxious to get my parts and then find someone to tune a utec because i absolutely don't want ss box or the reflash or the hydra.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:54 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by go-fast
is julian the hks pro dealer or mrc?i would think the contract was with the shop not the person,and mrc might have something to say about what license agreement's go where.
Since nobody else answered your post... My assumption is this:

Based on what I have seen posted and Julian's description of the partnership with Matt... Julian kinda ran the show and Matt was along for the ride. Julian did all the tuning there and Matt wasn't involved with that part of the business. So I'm guessing Matt wouldn't really care or object if Julian took the FCon dealership status with him.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:01 PM
doug

Originally Posted by go-fast
is julian the hks pro dealer or mrc?i would think the contract was with the shop not the person,and mrc might have something to say about what license agreement's go where.
oh missed your post due to the one above.. I believe Julian has the rights to everything.. he went for the training at GTM.. he did all the tuning at MRC and i believe he has the HKS Key thats needed to tune the F-Con
Old 11-24-2008, 12:35 PM
quidproquo
Need a Tune!!!

Originally Posted by Glex25
Yeah Turbotrix and ATX in Bergenfield, NJ.
I mistakenly put it as Englewood same area anyway.
Website says they are in Edison (near Piscataway)... http://www.turbotrix.com/wordpress/?page_id=2
Old 11-24-2008, 12:36 PM
doug

Originally Posted by need4boostz
doug, what did you run at the track?
i never took the car to the track

drag racing does nothing for me anymore
Old 11-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Bottom line - everyone thinks Julian has skills as a tuner, but not many people skills. IMO the best situation for him would be to just tune cars and not deal with customers directly, have a partner or shop manager do that instead. When I first looked for a tuner I realized it was similar distance between F:T and MRC for me (Berto's guy was unknown at that point), I ended up with F:T (and could not be happier with Tuna and the other guy) in part because I saw how Julian responded to some of his customers on the forum. No one wants to pay $100/hr in labor and then have their tuner freak on them if they are not 100% satisfied. If Julian finds a guy who can keep him in a happy place I'm sure he will be successful. I wish him the best.

Now - lets all sit back and watch a flame war between Doug and need4boostz.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Cass007
Bottom line - everyone thinks Julian has skills as a tuner, but not many people skills. IMO the best situation for him would be to just tune cars and not deal with customers directly, have a partner or shop manager do that instead. When I first looked for a tuner I realized it was similar distance between F:T and MRC for me (Berto's guy was unknown at that point), I ended up with F:T (and could not be happier with Tuna and the other guy) in part because I saw how Julian responded to some of his customers on the forum. No one wants to pay $100/hr in labor and then have their tuner freak on them if they are not 100% satisfied. If Julian finds a guy who can keep him in a happy place I'm sure he will be successful. I wish him the best.

Now - lets all sit back and watch a flame war between Doug and need4boostz.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:51 PM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by quidproquo
Website says they are in Edison (near Piscataway)... http://www.turbotrix.com/wordpress/?page_id=2
basically in Highland Park, New Jersey

I was told they would "blow your ****ing car up"

Last edited by UMW350Z; 11-24-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:11 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by need4boostz
ok i was just checking, because you seem to know soo much about my car, a little info on your car wouldn't hurt. unfortunately i don't race on the street. but if you happen to have a low 9 second car id be happy to take you down the 1320 with my inflated dyno numbers.
Are you claiming to have a low 9-sec car?
Old 11-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Glex25

Originally Posted by quidproquo
www.atxmotorsports.com

Coming straight from the horses mouth.
He would be tuning @ both locations depending on
what is more convenient for the customer.

Last edited by Glex25; 11-24-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:19 PM
go-fast
Banned

Since nobody else answered your post... My assumption is this:

Based on what I have seen posted and Julian's description of the partnership with Matt... Julian kinda ran the show and Matt was along for the ride. Julian did all the tuning there and Matt wasn't involved with that part of the business. So I'm guessing Matt wouldn't really care or object if Julian took the FCon dealership status with him.
it just seems unlikely that matt would "give" julian company asset's after the way julian dragged matt's name(and his family) through the mud on public forums.with the dissalution of mrc,i can also see hks not renewing julians agreement based on this embarrassing display from julian.who would want their business associated with this un-professional nonsense.i know i wouldn't want julian on the front lines representing my product and think hks might have a bit of sellers remorse themselves.

Quick Reply: Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports