Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 09:47 AM
halcyon901

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, that was a lot of reading! good thing the economy sucks and i have a lot of spare time at work....actually, thats not a good thing, but i digress...

i've been to MRC only once, and that was to install my spacer and exhaust. i did purchase both items from the racemrc website, and the transaction was straightforward and simple. i did call in ahead of time to make sure the items were in stock, and Julian explained to me the differences b/w the different plenum spacers. after that, took a few days, but i got a call confirming my parts arrived at the shop, and we agree to a date and time for install.

when i got there, Julian was in the shop, but left about 10 minutes later. so he left all the work for Matt to do. Matt seems like a real cool guy, explained to me what kind of work was done to other cars, how to install items...he even made me a custom bracket so that my aftermarket intake tube would be stable. in total, the install took 1.5 hours.

in short, i just wanted to add my .02 and tell people that if Matt is still working over there, and you need work done, he's a great mechanic. im planning to get my brakes done there when i have time.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:46 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
(attempting to insert some humor into a depressing a$$ thread)
Here ya go. The comments about the cooter in the now infamous frontal nude pic reminded me of this vid:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/10i17NNujDE&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 11-26-2008 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Road Warrior

julian was obviously a very popular guy (both bad and good) with all the posts in this thread. so it seems that julian should be allowed his say on this site after reading through 30 pages of what other people are saying about him....what do you say mods?

either close the thread or allow julian to speak on his own behalf.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:17 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Old 11-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Road Warrior

IIquicksilverII...your spontaneous vid and pic replies are too funny

Originally Posted by dave079
No way in hell. It wont happen. Julian has been banned more than ten times already here. He is an *** and always will be. He been allowed to come back more than enough times. He has proven himself to be not trusted on here. He did it to himself. The guy has a huge temper problem that will never change.
well i figured there was a legit reason since there have been many requests for the mods to unban the man
Old 11-26-2008, 11:36 AM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i still would like to hear what julian has to say weather good or bad. . and let him tell his side one more time. . would add to the fire thats for sure
Old 11-26-2008, 11:44 AM
Road Warrior

Regardless of his side or not he was banned prior to all this for crap that he started yet again on here because he couldn't control his rage. Letting him back is pointless and makes the people running the site look like crap for keeping on going back on their decisions. He is worse for the community than he contributes to the community.
then why does this thread remain open?
Old 11-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by Road Warrior
julian was obviously a very popular guy (both bad and good) with all the posts in this thread. so it seems that julian should be allowed his say on this site after reading through 30 pages of what other people are saying about him....what do you say mods?

that is a stupid idea.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Road Warrior

Why not?
well the thread says "per julian" but he has yet to be allowed to post here
Old 11-26-2008, 12:17 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Motormouth
that is a stupid idea.
+1

Road Warrior,

Your argument is moot. Julian is obviously lurking and reading what is posted in this thread, because he responded directly on the other site to stuff that was posted here. Whatever Julian posted over there in response, I copied, pasted, and posted over here verbatim. I didn't filter things and get selective with which of his posts over there I would decide to post here. If Julian posted it there, I posted it here as soon as I saw it. Anybody who has memberships to both sites can vouch for this. So Julian has been able to speak on his own behalf.

Also, Julian decided to delete his thread over there and withdraw himself from the discussion. He then opened a new thread about his partnership with Turbo Trix, which we have been discussing here. I've been keeping up with that thread as well, and so far Julian has not posted anything in that thread reference what we are saying here. If he does, I'll post it here.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Road Warrior

^^^good enough...just seems silly to have the discussion on seperate sites but i guess his relationship with my350 has dissolved entirely
Old 11-26-2008, 12:51 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

^^^good enough...just seems silly to have the discussion on seperate sites but i guess his relationship with my350 has dissolved entirely
Yes it has.

Also, if you read some of his posts that I put up here... He got pissed that I even copied his OP and started a thread here. He made further objections about me putting his posts on here. Julian didn't want a discussion here on my350z in the first place, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be one. MRC was the major shop and tuner for the northeast area of the US and this is the largest VQ website. So of course the downfall of MRC and Julian's faults for it's downfall are going to be discussed here, whether he likes it or not.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Here ya go. The comments about the cooter in the now infamous frontal nude pic reminded me of this vid:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/10i17NNujDE&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
HOLD UP EVERYONE!!! We are not giving this the proper amount of attention. I laughed so hard my wife sent the kid upstairs to make sure I was OK. Rude, that made my day!!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:17 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Yes it has.

Also, if you read some of his posts that I put up here... He got pissed that I even copied his OP and started a thread here. He made further objections about me putting his posts on here. Julian didn't want a discussion here on my350z in the first place, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be one. MRC was the major shop and tuner for the northeast area of the US and this is the largest VQ website. So of course the downfall of MRC and Julian's faults for it's downfall are going to be discussed here, whether he likes it or not.
+1 well put (especially the "whether he likes it or not")
Old 11-26-2008, 01:20 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Cass007
HOLD UP EVERYONE!!! We are not giving this the proper amount of attention. I laughed so hard my wife sent the kid upstairs to make sure I was OK. Rude, that made my day!!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 11-26-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:36 PM
go-fast
Banned

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=381560 the "top tuner" is already mucking up the evo forums.i would guess they are in for a bumpy ride.he's got 42 posts and most of them are in a locked thread(sound familiar?).

Quick Reply: Per Julian: The Fall of MRC Motorsports