Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Zincognito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
First off you have no idea who the **** I am.... Let me start if off by saying this.....

I am employed by your tax dollars.. U.S.ARMY Drill Sergeant with Iraq Combat Experience....

You sound like a little whiney baby.. If you cannot PAY, DO NOT PLAY!!

700 car note, and 160 insurance is nothing.. We all pay that ****..... Cmon hit me with some stress.. You dont know what stress is little man.. So cry to someone who is Soft like you, a GUMMY BEAR....

Oh noes, an E-5 in the Army! What shall we do??

Come on man, the OP worked himself but you should never go to that level. As a former military man, im just being real with you.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Sleeper01

what a long read....Good luck on whatever happens
Old 01-03-2009, 11:53 PM
TSG-Z

In after everyone's flame throwers are exhausted!

Updates!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:34 AM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by tig488

holy hell, do you just like being a cawksucker or what.

of course i know that wasnt him, i know what he looks like.

dear lord, you wouldnt know sarcasm if it beat you down the 1/4 mile.

OR DID YOU REALLY THINK I THOUGHT DAN HENDERSON WAS ON THIS FORUM!

Why so harsh with the name calling little girl...I'm just exposing you for the fool that you are.You always take the bait I'm feeding you and you come back
crying like a little girl. You're e tough guy routine is comical
Old 01-04-2009, 05:16 AM
zprincess

Originally Posted by radiologue
Anyone not having experience with extensively modifying their vehicles will undoubtedly become frustrated with unexpected and prolonged delays. This is not a unique story to you or to the shop which you refer. It is only different in that the shop stands behind its work and has attempted to resolve the issue in a fair and upstanding manner.

Word to the wise for anyone that has never or is not use to the process of modifying a car extensively: Do not do it unless you have another car, a lot of time, and more money (or the skill to do it yourself).

My car has been at Forged Performance since this summer, and my experience has been no different than the shops I have used previously. There are always delays and issues that arise along the way. But I can say that I sent my car to Sharif because I trust him to do what's right. Sharif doesn't just sell car parts and tuning. One of his most valuable products is his trust, knowing that Sharif will make things right in the end.

He also is a business man. He has to keep cars moving through his garage to make sure he can pay the bills. You cannot make money when you are waiting on parts or trying to solve unexpected issues. He does not make any money problem solving. The bigger the project, the more likely the project is going to be put to the side in order get paying jobs through the door. It's just the way it is. He cannot keep his doors open any other way.
Very true comment. Modifying a car is a BIG job and there are always some little quirks/issues that occur which delays completion. If the complainer read and understood Sharif's earlier posts, he would realize that he was unable to complete the car by the stated deadlines due to circumstances out of his control. I am always amazed at the number of replies a thread like this receives where it is obvious people did not read or understand the explanations presented.

As for Sharif's and his shop, if we were to ever go twin turbo on the z or another one, Sharif would be getting the call.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:34 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
I go to work and come back and there's a 16 pg thread in the FI forum.
Ahhhh, the good old days. lmao

I see you feel my pain....I am begging for those days to return

Julian, Jeremy, Doug, Philthy, Alberto,.....It would be like 5 different wars in one thread.....you could get 15 pages in under 5 minutes..Now thats why I became a member. I feel I am getting shorted

Last edited by XKR; 01-04-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Name:  coffeeemoticon.gif
Views: 183
Size:  6.1 KB - If the playoffs were not on last night I'm sure this would have been 25+ pages. Good morning everyone.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:20 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cass007
Attachment 221629 - If the playoffs were not on last night I'm sure this would have been 25+ pages. Good morning everyone.
I know the OP was trying to help me out of my slump in Web-Drama......I got to give him some credit...The police was involved....he gets some credit for that....was he arrested No...so the little excitement diminishes

Its not too late...The OP is going back to FP on Monday...he may still be able to salvage his Emmy possibilities:
Old 01-04-2009, 06:49 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zincognito

Oh noes, an E-5 in the Army! What shall we do??

Come on man, the OP worked himself but you should never go to that level. As a former military man, im just being real with you.

Zincognito, when was the last time u saw an E5 drill sergeant?? u just do that... If ur not FI or a forged customer stay d **** out cause ur just babbling about **** u know nothing about. Furthermore ur no longer military so I won't pretend I give a **** about u or ur opinion. My post was for the op who said I was a forged technician. Pull ur head out ur *** and ur foot out ur mouth tool.

Last edited by Jay'Z; 01-04-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:08 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
I see you feel my pain....I am begging for those days to return

Julian, Jeremy, Doug, Philthy, Alberto,.....It would be like 5 different wars in one thread.....you could get 15 pages in under 5 minutes..Now thats why I became a member. I feel I am getting shorted

At least this is first person stuff. That's gotta count for something. Not a "I heard XXXXX blew up XXXXXXX motor" or "I heard that XXXXXXX couldn't tune a lawnmower cause XXXXXX is only running 350hp on 12psi. Shoulda just bought a Stillen"
Old 01-04-2009, 07:36 AM
tig488

yep, once again you showed what a fool I was by YOU not knowing what you were talking about. makes perfect sense. be nice or im gonna report you to Hendo. lulz.

im just gonna ignore you from here on out, your alzhiemers logic is giving me migraines.

Last edited by tig488; 01-04-2009 at 07:47 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:06 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by chuquison
Oh yeah one more thing, NEVER SCREW WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE HANDLING YOUR FOOD! I am pretty sure that goes for cars too?
sig worthy quote right there

Juan, b18cturboed, wtf ever your name is, you are a slave to your emotions and fail to think before you open your trap, therefore getting you into alot of sh*t. Kinda reminds of members of a certain gender

I've only gotten to page 10 so far, and I can't believe how uninformed, illogical and unreasonable you are. You've never worked in the service industry have you? So your stock block had bent rods and was discovered as such at FP, and Sharif offered to build and machine the block and do all the labor for $FREE.99 while all you had to do was buy the parts needed?? Then you b*tch and moan about missed deadlines (lol) so he lets you borrow his wife's IS300, yet you still decide to come here and throw him and his respected establishment under the bus?! You seriously need to STFU, hearing garbage like this pisses me off You sir are a grade A a$$hat!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:14 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed
Answer me this can you tune a car without a consult 3 ?
bwahahahhahhaha You seriously have NO IDEA what you're talking about hahahahhahahah!!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:14 AM
XKR

At least this is first person stuff. That's gotta count for something. Not a "I heard XXXXX blew up XXXXXXX motor" or "I heard that XXXXXXX couldn't tune a lawnmower cause XXXXXX is only running 350hp on 12psi. Shoulda just bought a Stillen"

Thats a d@mn good point Never looked at it that way...I guess I have to give the OP a little more credit
Old 01-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Chi-TownWarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think he's coming back
Old 01-04-2009, 08:24 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by XKR
Phunk !!!! I am trying to build some drama out of this !!! You have spoiled it I told him to go **** Sharif off a little more...and maybe he could bring the Arab out of Sharif D@MN We were almost there
Had I been drinking coffee, my monitor would be covered in it right now hahahaha
Old 01-04-2009, 08:29 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by diwun67
sig worthy quote right there

Juan, b18cturboed, wtf ever your name is, you are a slave to your emotions and fail to think before you open your trap, therefore getting you into alot of sh*t. Kinda reminds of members of a certain gender

I've only gotten to page 10 so far, and I can't believe how uninformed, illogical and unreasonable you are. You've never worked in the service industry have you? So your stock block had bent rods and was discovered as such at FP, and Sharif offered to build and machine the block and do all the labor for $FREE.99 while all you had to do was buy the parts needed?? Then you b*tch and moan about missed deadlines (lol) so he lets you borrow his wife's IS300, yet you still decide to come here and throw him and his respected establishment under the bus?! You seriously need to STFU, hearing garbage like this pisses me off You sir are a grade A a$$hat!

Look groupie. He shouldn’t promise something he cant complete in the manner he said he would. Or taken on a job that he couldn’t complete in the time frame given.

We never asked he too fix the car for Free, NEVER!!! But their would have been legal action taken shortly after, we never signed a wavier. He promised the world too us and under delivered.
No i don’t work in the industry, thank god! All you might think we are being ungrateful, where not by no means. But when he feels the need to post about a car then not give the full story it makes you wonder about his creditability.
Some of you people posting in here gave him praises in that thread, would you have done the same knowing the true story about the car. Sine some are nut swingers!!!

Their is a lot more stuff that happened during this transaction that left a real sour taste, Everyone says you have a built car you have this blah blah blah. It don’t matter, At the very start he lied about the time frame , telling us 2 weeks. Then holding the car for over 1 1/2 months before even touching the car. is that good customer service.
Lying before you even touch a car. Yes stuff comes up, but how can you explain that?

You cant!!!! You might think that we are ungrateful for all that he did, why shouldn’t we be. He caused us to spend a hell of a lot more. Trust me by the time this is all said in done their will be well over 20K of stuff that we never wanted to begin with.

You can say we where a moron for turboing the car and so forth. well we thought the car was in the hands of someone that knew what he was doing. Obviously we where mislead. he has tuned over 500 stock blocks and never had this problem? that’s hard to believe.

Then saying the rods must have been defective? and trying too pass the blame elsewhere. Sure!!! Then telling us too take the car, that the ticking is normal? what kind of mechanic would even suggest that.

And wow he gave a loaner car, that specks volume about him. Not really!!

Its funny how we drop off a brand new car, and we are the moron, for taking it too a shop that everyone on here respects!

Do you know how many times the car was promised back? 8 times. You say you cant rush this stuff. True, but when you are barely ordering the parts needed too assemble the motor, the day you are suppose to give the car back, how is that acceptable? And then saying oh i forgot the gasket kit, then turning around and saying oh i forgot the bearings.

I’m sorry but if we knew it was going to be so much hassle we would have kept the car NA. You might say we are ungrateful, but until you are in this situation or spending the money that you shouldn’t have to be spending you really have no valid argument!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:35 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

^You ARE a moron.

I work for a big contractor. If we bid a project and it gets done we say we expect it will take six months to complete, and it actually takes seven, does that make us a liar? What if it only takes five, are we still liars?

Look, car stuff NEVER happens as fast as they say it will. Little issue come up and things happen that can delay the process. You're going to get your car back. But, maybe you should have confronted Sharif about this personally instead of making a complete *** of yourself on a public forum.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

everyone should have bought a stillen.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:38 AM
XKR

I was tired last night...so I missed a few things that looks like a few digs towards me !!

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Unfortunately, you are "ONE" of those extremely unstable, impatient customers

Some how I feel Sharif was including me in this statement ....Hmmmmm

Originally Posted by phunk
i think its time for the tuners to start a customer blacklist?
Are you crazy??? I would be number 2 on that list.The only reason I am still allowed to bring my car to FP is because Sandy wont allow me to be "Blacklisted"

Originally Posted by Zivman
No doubt... the OP would complain that Sharif didn't reset all the radio presets and there wasn't a pack of rubbers in the console

I am ashamed to say this .....but I was going to start a thread about that...it pissed me off.....D@mn I am glad I did not post it.

Originally Posted by phunk
its obvious that youre new to this forum... because this forum THRIVES on dirt on the shops. its your own story that doomed you, sharif didnt even have to defend himself, it was too obvious what was going on from the first post.
Charles...The only think missing in this post is my name !!

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed
Exactly, i told the whole story but im a liar!!! We might suprise you and still have the one of the Fastest g37 in the country. Their are other tuners in the USA!

And yea its winter, who cares!! this car aint no garage queen. It was bought to be a daily driver. Dont matter if it winter/summer/spring. This car will be driven daily....
D@mn....I have this funny feeling in the bottom of my tummy that you will be returning back to FP to correct a major mishap. Just keep in mind that all the Top VQ shops on here are all friends....they communicate all the time. Your name has already been emailed to all of them.

I am going to help you because you tried to help me.....here is how you can get your car back into FP and Sharif will never know its your car.

First ....change the License plate....then remove the VIN plate....then have your Mommy or girlfriend bring the car to forged....have them do all the talking... He will then fix your car....If you need anymore help...just let me know.

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!